• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown: CoT5 Prep - STREAM, PRIZES, CREW BATTLE, USA ATTENDANCE!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Muaha~
Dirt, MM, Marth vs DDD Bo5 $5?

Gi - $5 MM at this. Bo5.

I'll do Dubs if someone wants to team with me. I'll list all the Characters I use ->

Link, TLink, Ganondorf, Kirby, GaW, Meta(For Jokes), Falco, DDD, Lucario(Newbie), Sheik(Newbie),Pikachu(Newbie), Marth, Ike, Snake.
There MAY be More, I'm not sure, though.
My Strongest Characters are ->

Falco, Ike, Kirby, Ganondorf, Marth.

Marth has more than 2 Options vs DDD after a D-Throw~

Also, I'll accept a Few MM's. If anyone's Interested.

You can Choose from my List of Characters. That's how nice I am ^_^

swordgard

Smash Hero
I <3 Pictochat. It's just completely uncompetitive. Just like my main :D

Awesome, more free money.

For holy.

Either your completely delusional or.

Well theres no other choice really. Enjoy your 10$ holy. Stop overestimating yourself supreme free.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Damn you GTA... You guys always get a mass amount of new players but we don't...

Forever alone... ='(

and my chances of coming raised up to 85%.

-Googs

Smash Lord
You got to step it up and find other sisters not run by your friends and scoop up as many potentials as possible. That's what we've been doing.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Not me.

Just helping you narrow it down, I'm pretty sure fUddO, Patches, and Looft won't be either.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Just thought of something... What do you guys think of a Ganon Challenge? It's basically that we get 3 Ganons on a team (team attack off) vs 1 character (you can be anyone) The only stages to choose from is SV and BF. People pay $3 Each ($1 to each ganon player) to see if they can beat them. If the person manages to beat the 3 Ganon players that person gets $9 ($3 from each Ganon) It's something that could be fun if we have any extra time during a break or w/e maybe before the tourny starts or something. I've seen it done before... and I've never seen it won lol Wonder if someone can actually win and get that money lol.

Edit* forgot to mention everyone has 3 stocks. :p

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just thought of something... What do you guys think of a Ganon Challenge? It's basically that we get 3 Ganons on a team (team attack off) vs 1 character (you can be anyone) The only stages to choose from is SV and BF. People pay $3 Each ($1 to each ganon player) to see if they can beat them. If the person manages to beat the 3 Ganon players that person gets $9 ($3 from each Ganon) It's something that could be fun if we have any extra time during a break or w/e maybe before the tourny starts or something. I've seen it done before... and I've never seen it won lol Wonder if someone can actually win and get that money lol.

Edit* forgot to mention everyone has 3 stocks. :p
So like that Bowser challenge for Melee, right?

Sounds cool. I'd totally contribute my Ganon to the match.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Hehe Yea i guess it's essentially the bowser challenge from melee. People can try as many times as they want to... and Ganon players don't be greedy if you have been playing Ganon for say 5 matches and someone wants to swap with you... let them!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Wiimote's top tier advice for facing Sauc3.

"Just gimmick him."

"That's not going to do anything, he knows every move I'm going to make."

"No Iliad, you don't get it. Gimmick him."

True story.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
I'm down...though I had something to do on the 11th...I think...it slipped my mind...

Hope it wasn't important ...yay Guelph.....

Also, Peachy it's all about the nolimar challenge okay; people THINK they have a chance...then ...dat nair nado...

Oh yeah and obviously my TV is always in my car. MY WII IS IN OTTAWA THOUGH (so not mad)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
You guys don't even know about my Nolimar ;)

@ Inle: Its good to see the thread going. Its healthy for the tourney.

@ Darkshadow: Think any more Quebec will join you?

@ Googs: I'll be doing the seeding. And I'll be sure to consult you on a certain matter before releasing the pools/brackets. Cool?

:phone:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Wiimote's top tier advice for facing Sauc3.

"Just gimmick him."

"That's not going to do anything, he knows every move I'm going to make."

"No Iliad, you don't get it. Gimmick him."

True story.
I can Vouch for this.

Top Bottom