• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" Presents: LEVEL UP! Evolution tournament. DISCUSSION OPEN! Tournament over.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
ggs. I Can't believe I'm stuck on Ike.

Super good Samsus. Thats the first time I've played your samus.
:p
You're Ike did good though. You'll beat someone with him soon ;)

And thanks =D
LotM said my Samus was good too, but I think you're both lying xD
It was luck lol

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
By the way, in case any of you all were wondering about the mysterious MartrebnoR, he has officially retired.

And by retired, I mean he chopped his Brawl disc into little pieces, so... yeah. He ain't playing anytime soon. ^^;

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
^__^

Samus is super fun to use, but so hard to win with xD
I'll keep practicing with her and see how things go =D

@Kat, wow.....

Rawnie

Smash Champion
By the way, in case any of you all were wondering about the mysterious MartrebnoR, he has officially retired.

And by retired, I mean he chopped his Brawl disc into little pieces, so... yeah. He ain't playing anytime soon. ^^;
I wondering if I have something to do with this....

>.>

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Nah, he explained it to me. He was neglecting someone close to him by playing Brawl, so he made sure that it wouldn't distract him again.

He did more to burn bridges than simply destroy his game disc, I'll tell you THAT much. It was amazing...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Nah, he explained it to me. He was neglecting someone close to him by playing Brawl, so he made sure that it wouldn't distract him again.

He did more to burn bridges than simply destroy his game disc, I'll tell you THAT much. It was amazing...
Ok, well that's understandable, I think lol
And he did more than breal his brawl disc?

I'm curious now xD

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Ok, well that's understandable, I think lol
And he did more than breal his brawl disc?

I'm curious now xD
I'll wait a little while longer to see if it's appropriate to divulge the full story.

We're all curious about things.

But who wants to fight me?
Let's play, TWB. I honestly don't remember playing you yet (although I might have, and might just be spacing it ^^; ). :)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yeah, good games, TWB. Sorry I had you on the wrong character on the chart.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I wouldn't make that a foregone conclusion just yet. :)

I'm not that good AT ALL with Ice Climbers or Olimar. Ironically, I have a little bit more trouble with a lot of (but not all of) the upper tiers than the lower ones, heh. Not only that, but Aryman pretty much dominates most of the time, so there's a good chance of being passed up if I'm not EXTREMELY careful. ^^;

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I learned - once again - that it's a lot easier to use the Wii at work is I actually BRING the ****ed thing...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So now I'm leaving the city for the weekend. Brawl, rl, and this tourneysite hate me. .-. I'll be able to play a little while I'm there, since I have Internet and access to Brawl, and I'll be available most of tommorrow moring/early afternoon(leave around 5)

Top Bottom