• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" Presents: LEVEL UP! Evolution tournament. DISCUSSION OPEN! Tournament over.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Anyone wants to play my crappy ZSS? That I never use because Random hates her as much as I do.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Excellent! Can you give me just like 10 minutes to finish eating? I'll be on right after that if that's cool.

Edit: I can't BELIEVE how many people keep disappearing on me today...

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It's been almost 24 hours... anyone want to play?

Also, how would you like to do 2nd and 3rd place? Would you like to make it the first three that reach Meta Knight, or whoever was furthest along when someone wins?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That's one for both options. Any other thoughts? Also, what reasons do you two like the options you like?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Cause you obviously need one more win for the tourney to finish and we already know the other 2 then. It's more fun to see others compete for it when it comes down to the top chars. The 3rd place is very close now, it's more fun to see it get taken by he who deserves it.

blankvi

Smash Ace
i like the the whoever was there, places but ... wouldnt want to take the fun from everyone else

currently in south carolina, so there is lil chance ima be playing matches

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'll take your suggestions under advisement. Thanks, guys.

Anyone else able to play right now...?

Top Bottom