• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLAST - Smells Like a Smash Tournament: 7/10/2010, Wichita, KS

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Melee? Count me in!

I will see if we can go to this.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
just say grats when you get back from the tourney. you can explain everything like this... their marriage should last forever, and the tourney is only one day. if they want you there for one day of it then they clearly expect to be divorced very soon and its not worth your time to celebrate the farce they insist upon to merely attain gifts... its all very logical.
Genius. Simple logic always wins. I'll be sure to let them know I'm not coming, effective immediately.

I'm sure they will understand. :D

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right.
Original Post has been updated with an All is Brawl Link. Please click that you are attending if you are committed to attending this tournament. For those who are lazy and don't want to go to the original post, here is the link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9390
Thank you in advance.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
It seems as if people are more interested in playing melee than they are in playing brawl. I suppose the locals here in Wichita better get ready for melee since, from what I heard from Stealth Raptor, the melee scene in KC/Lawrence is much stronger than it is in Wichita.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
It seems as if people are more interested in playing melee than they are in playing brawl. I suppose the locals here in Wichita better get ready for melee since, from what I heard from Stealth Raptor, the melee scene in KC/Lawrence is much stronger than it is in Wichita.
from what i have seen so far yes it is. that doesnt really mean much though, you are comparing the remnants of the crew where darkrain used to play and who have played straight melee and improved their game even more since gigabrawl 2 (when the rest of KC switched back to melee) vs a town of brawl players who only recently started playing melee again.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yep, I can play Weege, Spamus, and Boy (it doesn't mean I'm good with them). I switch to whichever depending on how cheap I want to be against my opponent.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
JBM if I go, I will take you up on that.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. The tournament date has been pushed back to June 19th. OP will be updated.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. I believe more people will show up since it's summer. Plus, the former date of the tourney was one week before MLG Ohio.

Teh Future

Smash Master
umm was there a date change? Anyway Im prob coming as long as anyone else from stl is interested.

also mjg 5 dollar mm just for you. I dont usually do that much since i dont play for money but its worth the ex.

edit: mlg rules are dumb. no one wants to play on norfair D:

Nicole

Smash Champion
STL will likely come to this.

But yeah...does it HAVE to be MLG rules?...they're so bad.

Top Bottom