• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLAST - Smells Like a Smash Tournament: 7/10/2010, Wichita, KS

MJG

Smash Hero
if mlg keeps brawl, it only makes sense to play under there rules. i honestly dont think they are that bad but w/e
Some of these stages added from the MLG ruleset are RIDICULOUSLY good for my character but I don't like that they are there.

For the meanwhile, I am going to abuse these stages to the fullest (2 of which will be hell for anyone playing me on them)

@Future: Done

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i feel the same way, im gonna abuse those stages to hell cause they are too fun <3 only green greens is iffy to me, though pikajews have some 0 death shenanigans there :)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
mjg have i played you before? i want to say i saw the ensis tag somewhere at nk v2. but i could be wrong.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Typ_Ex, please tell the other Okgamers to support KS by coming to this tournament.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
in the time it took you to write that message, you could have created an account and posted that.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hm, i haven't played tink in awhile. my stragety for him is probalby outdated.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
what is it? TL camp ledge til falco is around...i wanna say 31?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hm, sounds good. cause my strategy is post cg. getting cg is just implied w/ me. probably a huge weakness.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I feel like nobody even knows about this.

Someone should fix that...

Teh Future

Smash Master
so this is the week after "the showdown" D:::::: I hope some other people from stl still want to go to this besides me. But they should since most cats are goin to mlg and skipping the showdown

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this tournament has been canceled. There was not enough recognition for this tournament to continue on. I'm feeling regretful about that. Maybe some other time, we might start this tournament up. MJG, please update the AiB link. Somebody please close this thread.

Trent

Smash Champion
I agree. Iowa and some from Nebraska were already planning to come. If it's just a monthly, why does it matter if we don't get 30+ people?

Teh Future

Smash Master
so if its not as big as no koast then there is no point to having it? dumb logic imo....

looks like there will be around 30 anyways.... is that low? lol

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Mr. Doom, please respond to us. It just doesn't make sense for you to cancel this.

Waiting for your reply~

Holms

Smash Ace
Temporarily canceled is more like it. Working on a fix; that's all you need to know. Kthxbye~

Trent

Smash Champion

PAYOUTS

10% of the pot is for maintenance and future pot bonuses. The more you support, the bigger the pot gets later on.
Then we can start inviting big names like Ally.
The rest of the 95% is distrubuted as follows.

Did you mean 90% is distributed as followed, or 5% of the pot is for future pot bonuses?

Top Bottom