• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLAST - Smells Like a Smash Tournament: 7/10/2010, Wichita, KS

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Original Post has been updated again. The 9PM update is still scheduled to commence.

Edit: I didn't get the information I needed, so I'll get back with you later on this.

However, there is one thing. Strongly convince me beyond any doubt not to use the MLG Ruleset and stages. Then I may change the ruleset and stages.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Who from Nebraska might get a carpool together, and who down there would provide housing?

Of course, this is considering I can convince my parent to let me spend five hours driving down and back and that whoever provides housing is responsible enough.

Edit: Oh, and I'm not 100% sure I'm going to this. I'm gonna try to make it to either this or Joker's in June.

Teh Future

Smash Master
eh for some reason i thought that if this was still happening it would be a on a different date.

Not sure if I can make it now, but I will still try to come

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. I'm tossing this out there just to see how people would react to it. Would it be much of a bother to have this tournament on a Friday? It's summer, so I believe it won't hurt attendance too much... The reason being is that venues charge an arm and a leg on weekends because of the summer vacation stuff.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. I may end up moving the tourney date to Friday, June 18th, provided there isn't a huge amount of opposition.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Heads up. Date may change to FRIDAY June 18th. Stay tuned.

Nicole

Smash Champion
so this thing is actually happening for sure, yes?

if so, the **** train will depart from MO, headed for wichita.

friday or sat works for me. everyone that has a job, like myself, can ask off for the day of this tournament. unless your job is really gay or something...

1000 posts!

Teh Future

Smash Master
^wow you guys are gay i already asked you liek 238123 times if you wanted to come and your all like omg im gay and now ur comin wow ***s

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. I have decided that this tournament will be part of the KS-MO-IA circuit. Therefore, the date will be pushed back to July 9th. OP has been updated.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. I have decided that this tournament will be part of the KS-MO-IA circuit. Therefore, the date will be pushed back to July 9th. OP has been updated.
Ouch. Can't make it then. I'll be on vacation.

Oh well :ohwell:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Infinity, since Affinity can't come to this, how about you? lol
I'm gonna get you at japes next time, though.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. If I heard correctly, most of Missouri liked the date July 10.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I think its better to benefit afin. Needs my daily dose of brazil.

....i defend afin at random times.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Yeah, when I talked to MGJ, I told him those dates in July work out better for a lot of people, myself included. I work that Friday, but it's far enough away that I will be asking off for it tomorrow.

Hypeeeee.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. If I were to push the date back by one week (July 16th or 17th), would you guys throw too big of a fit? Also, there's going to be a change in the venue only because WSU doesn't like us being noisy.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
mr. doom you should probably specify what has been updated. which is the venue, i'm guessing?

also we only have 7 hours to finish the tourney??

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. The venue was updated. We have seven (7) hours to do the whole tourney, so you guys should not show up late or else I'll DQ you Xyro-style.

Top Bottom