• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Are you guys ever going to go back to making actual hints or are we stuck with this detective club hokum from here on out?
The list of remaining chars is way too small to give actual hints. They'll come back someday. :(

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
I just started it today (during class. My love for logic puzzles > college)

I'm stuck on 8 right now.

And for your information, OS- I DO have a girlfriend XD

Boofy!

Smash Champion
OS your puzzle is like a Rubik's cube that someone moved all the stickers around on, thus being unsolvable..

Seriously.. I'm flabberghasted x_X

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hear that guys? Stealth is leaving you behind. He has the answer to the one you need. :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol @ stealth raptor bargaining away the answers

more lol @ smash-ter for attempting to give the answer to a puzzle he hasn't seen yet for the answer of the puzzle he's stuck on

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
Jeez... with these puzzles it's out of the frying pan and into the fire. 8 was bad enough but 9 just makes no sense and I am out of options...

I have a feeling it's not DBZ-related at all and just another play on... something.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I just can't wait til one of you finally reachers the part I designed to be hard. XD

I'm surprised this one is giving you trouble. I thought it'd be incredibly easy, especially considering you got the other one in a similar vein.

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
well... I'm off to class then work now so I won't be back for a while. If anyone gets 9 send me a PM with a TIP please. Not the answer itself.

I like thinking. =D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
omg os giving a hint? O.o if you actually are going to give us one it would be nice. i tried googling it btw and some of the links look promising but i couldnt get anything from it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i googled it and got stuff like what would gibbs do, what would google do, etc. i think he means we need to google it lol.

EDIT: nvm it is DBZ related. must be a character from the show that starts with g

EDIT2: V exactly V and now my aim is out in the open lol

Overswarm

is laughing at you
drostealth (2:02:24 PM): lol you are going to give us a hint?
drostealth (2:02:46 PM): or are you messing with us :p
RAGNARK1 (2:06:34 PM): I gave you a hint
drostealth (2:06:38 PM): i see
drostealth (2:06:41 PM): so many posibilities
drostealth (2:06:50 PM): what would gibbs do, what would google do, etc
drostealth (2:06:52 PM): lol
RAGNARK1 (2:07:04 PM): think of it in context
RAGNARK1 (2:07:05 PM): :p
drostealth (2:08:13 PM): then only google makes sense :p
RAGNARK1 (2:08:22 PM): er
RAGNARK1 (2:08:25 PM): you never watched DBZ then
drostealth (2:08:32 PM): i did a little