• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch! Results Thread!

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Link Stinks

Ok this one is for all of you hating on the green falcon. Eat it! The colour has meaning! I play in green as a tribute to my first main, Link.
No wonder you didnt make it past the pools you had links colors on we all know that brings your falcons speed down. I mean link is pulling you down a path of crack hookers and whores

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
Tyler, yous a ho.
This guy doesn't even give a shoutout to his own teams partner! What a HO!

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Grrr.. so many ****ing shoutouts... here we go.

Quebecer's

Chet: Thanks for hosting the tourny, it would have been a lot of fun, had it not been for my extreme tiredness and being in a ****ty mood (7 hour bus rides ftw). We had some close matches, I'll freaking beat you next time I swear, long as I have my pack of **** talkers behind me. Keep in mind that I didn't even bust out my godly Link, you aren't worthy.

Test: Ya, that match was ridiculous. Chain mindgames? What the hell was that! Anyway, that was the first time I've ever played your sheik, scary man, scary.

Bam: I'm sad to hear you're quitting, you're a cool guy and godly at smash. Thanks for the tips and warm up matches, hope it's not the last I see of you.

Vince/vwins: I gotta give you a special shout for the incredibly hospitality man. That trip would have been MISERABLE if it weren't for your efforts. I really can't thank you enough for taking the time to walk us to that bus station, it was really generous of you, and of course the housing, and just being a cool guy in general. Oh ya, you're also too good at smash.

Pkm: Thanks for the drive to Vince's. I never got to play you, but you were ****** with that sheik, and I'm glad you busted out Falcon in that last match against Vince, cause I love to see that beast go.

Jih: We had some fun matches at the end of the night, nothin serious, I think we were both a little burned out. I hate facing your falco in dittos... I really do fail at them.

Damax: Good games, and good talkin to you. We talked on msn, so nothin more really needs to be said.

Jarc: Didn't get to play you, but from what I heard you ***** this tourny a new one. Good **** man, you did better than me and definately earned a spot on the PR.

Dylan: Good matches man, keep coming out. You should get to an NNR tourny one of these days.

ThatGuy: Ya, sorry we didn't really play... would you be shocked if I told you that deep down, I really enjoyed it when you put your arm around me.. maybe a little too much.

Big Rick: Ya dude, fun matches for sure. You've got a good peach in the works there, keep it up. You also busted out a few strange characters, good ****. We gotta play more in the future, come to an NNR tourny man!

Ottawa Foos:

Locke: We didn't even play once.. ah well. Congrats on the high rank. Good ****. So much for regionals eh?

Dice: Ya, didn't play you either.

Rimi: **** that mewtwo! I had to bust out the ultimate counter to defeat it! I really didn't see that coming, your psychic cat is scary man.

Gpwn: You talkin **** about Toronto now? Oh snap. It's on fer rell next time we meet. I save my ill Link for smart ***** like you. Honestly, we had some good matches, your Marth ***** my falcon lol.

Shuriken: Good job on switching to Ness, it takes serious guts, what with all the gay space animals running around. We had some good matches and good times, hope to see you again soon man.

Tect: Tell me about it. Those MM's scared the hell outa me. You've gotten a lot better, scary fox.

Fogel: Good to see you man, and I'm glad you straightened out that cocky ******* Tyler. He had it coming. That's right Tyler. *****.

Toronto peeps:

Tyler: Shut up.

Connel: You're a dirty hobo.

Jake: Hahahaha, you tied with Tyler.

Daniel: Man you and Jake got nothin on me and Connel. You were so scared, it's not even funny. I know you lost to Kage and whats his face on purpose because you were scared of us. It's cool.

Nate: LOL way to miss your stop. *props*.... it's a trap! lol @ the bus terminal crazy dude.

Kio: Man, step that **** up. We all know you got this skillz son.

To anyone I missed, I'll edit this post later. I'm tired, gimme a break.

TestRider

Smash Ace
Test whyd you have too **** me so hard :p Especially with Bam watching lmfao
Haha totally forgot that part, it was funny hearing Jih and Bam watching the match and hating on Ganondorf. I say we need to ban that **** character for our next tourney, 39% damage with one up smash? Broken.

Oh yeah forgot about Sony too, that police crap was too funny.

Test - "Oh **** cops, they're gonna bust you for being black!"

Sony and Test - *Laughing*

*Cop car slows down, woman driving gives Sony a long, intense stare*

Best non-Smash moment of the day.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nox, I gotta talk to you about something I may have left at your place. And I want to buy another shirt if I could.
We have your Nintendo dildo. About the shirt, we have to talk to Vegetto who ordered 2 to know if he wants his shirt shipped by mail. Then we'll get back to you.
*amazing shoutouts*

I can't forget Chet though! Chet, you are THE MAN! You are the glue that keeps the team loose! Great job on second, you HAD Vwins though! You phailure! At least you have something to tell your future grandkids who will be playing Super Smash Bros. World War by then..."...and that's how I missed that ledgehop bair to mindgame myself and choke against Vwins. Good night kids". Thank you SO MUCH for organizing this tournament, it must have been hell for you. I am SO SORRY I couldn't help you mop those floors, I'll try to help out next time. Do you think you would be able to give me my money back at the bi-weekly?
I'm trying to contact the church people to go give them the key back, so yeah... tomorrow I'll try and give it to them in the butts.
*buncha *****

<3
No wonder you didnt make it past the pools you had links colors on we all know that brings your falcons speed down. I mean link is pulling you down a path of crack hookers and whores
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TestRider

Smash Ace
Oh just remembered another funny moment, they just keep popping up I swear.

*Chester firing away at the little mountain on Pokémon Stadium*

*Mountain slowly lowers into the ground*

Rimi - "He's melting the stage!"

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Oh just remembered another funny moment, they just keep popping up I swear.

*Chester firing away at the little mountain on Pokémon Stadium*

*Mountain slowly lowers into the ground*

Rimi - "He's melting the stage!"
HAHAHAHAHHA, man I wish I was there, that's a good joke for on the spot. Ahhh smash laughs, nerdy and ohh so heartwarming.

Congrats on 2nd place in teams Test/Chet. I watched the finals closely you guys are on helluva team

''NO MERCY!'' LOL I laughed hard when you said that in the middle of finals Test.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Thanks for the t-shirt, it's awesome and I love the printing job <3

Vwins' smash face is too pro.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Teh noob shield! I hope the cover didn't randomly open at one point, I was afraid that it would, hehe. You shoulda taken more pictures of people >_> lol. Post the pics of me and Mikey having sex lolol.
yeah actly i took a bunch of people pics, ill just try to find a little 5 minutes in my buzy live to oplode dem.

and I postid vgagné's tongue a while ago at http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2164888#post2164888 the sexually-transmitted-yeast-disease board.

Damax

Smash Lord
Anyone who said don't give up to me: I ain't giving up I was just pissed. Someday I'll be able to concentrate and set life a side for tournaments. so I don't get day dreams while playing.

Thatguy: heh, your a nice bud, I thought my signature was funnier. lol at the garlic bread's adventure!!! LOL

PKM: ZOMG FALCON?... jtavais tellement la. prochaine fois jban pas de stage jban sheik.

Bread: don't forget to do the DMAX combo on del (use a stool)

Slevin: I owned your sheik badly, ggs LoL

Kelso: LOLLL!! Best hat ever!! I'm gonna get it again next tourny!!! HAT MATCH!!! RAWR

chet: owned by vwins, jsu sur que t'etait confus quand il sortait ses random forward b. pis wais falcon kick torche

Test: join the emo club, you ought to, paty told me she liked em better than manly males.

Paty: heh j'ai essayer de pas boire en revenant du tournoi
sa fesait bizare etre a jeun un samedi, mais sa fesait gay boire seul. I failed at drinking that day, <3

Jesus: WILL YOU EVER SHOW UP?

Del: huh. small kid. too bad you got toasted in first round of singles

the one who did a comment on pest: his random falcon kicks came from me. I use that with my falcon and it can works wonder : Falcon kick to double knee= Kage got owned by a DMAX come back. I'll tell him about the comment. I'm proud of his performance, and officially announce he gets the DMAX school of smash aproval for his diploma. he can know try to do a Baccalauréat on his own.

Jer

Smash Ace
I guess ill do some? :p

Chet- Thanks for hosting this awsome tourney, it was my first one and had an awsome time.

Vexter- Your samus KILLED me :p Had fun though

Theorder- Wow dude, your great with Fox keep that up

Test- Thanks for showing me how amazing ganondorf can be :p

Jarc- Jiggz ownage, need i say more? i added you on msn btw

Nox- We had a fun friendly, i said i would **** you but i didnt, oh well next time :p

Agora- You had me first match, got me worried, got you last too . Ah GG's though

And whoever else i played, GG i had loads of fun

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
MONTREAL! What a place, Saw soo many funny french things in my stay. Great tourny, gg's to those I played, and its good to see there are some cool people's in this community.

First off: Toronto Peeps I headed down with... Fun times hanging out with you guys.

Daniel: Hey man, lol you know how things are, our match felt like one of the ones we do all the time at your place. Congrats on your probable PR placement.

Jake: Good times my bro... hahah. Oh yeah, I was wondering... am I considered part of NNR?

Noah: Once again barely even played you, lol The montreal transit continued to pwn me during the rest of my stay, you dont even know hahaha.

Connel: Lol I hope those papers sincerely rolled tobacco! Hahaha till next time hobo-man.

Tyler: Up-Smash! Hahaha, dude.... we should have soo recorded that song of yours, I bet the frenchies wouldn't like to hear it hahaha. And oh yeah, my ex gf gave me total john's for my not doing even better at the tourny... She really ****s with my head.....

Jigten: I dont even know if you're on smashboards, but ggs and fun hanging out dude... although your advice to buy that beef patty was horrible advice lol.

Mr. Kio: lol at you telling me about drinking during lunch. And I didn't know you blazed often.... cause like... I totally do too... so we should get up on that lol. I'll add your msn after I skim through the thread.

Ottowa Peeps: I didn't really play you guys too much, but nice meeting you all, you guys are some cool dudes. Would have been fun to team together in regionals.

Frenchies:

Chet: Props for a job well done with the tourny, hope to see you keep the dedication up despite the PR drama.

Vwins: Pro for hosting us man, you're a generous dude, that was a long as walk you took us on. We didn't get to do our Luigi ditto, but props on your 1st place.

Bam: Dude you like totally owned me in those friendlies we had, but thanks for that.... because I think it made me play MUCH better against everyone else afterwards and taught me a lot.

Everyone else I played or talked to (like Big RIck, Thatguy, H4, and others): GG's and I hope to see you guys again. Oh yeah, thanks Jih for the ride to Vwins'..... although that tv was ****ing huge!

D

Deleted member

Lets get this train wreck a rolling

K First of all I wanna say next time if we come we're definitely taking 2 nights instead of one...bus sleeping is fail

Everyone from Tdot: Fun times...glad I went despite the many annoyances

VWINS TY FOR HOUSING AND GUIDING PROPROPROPRO our trip would have been pretty **** ****ty had you not helped us
Nicole: We played for great justice, and we gave No Mercy a run for their money. They're on to our Floats...we must conspire to get a new gay stage................agkjlsdjfgdfkgdfg but yeah gg's and whatever

Vlad: MO SUGAH????!??? Wanted to do more dittos...my peach is 5/5 in Improved Air Dodges (10% to deal damage with an air dodge) We need to play more wc3.. you're too good at that.

Noah: Gay *** brackets, what the hell was that. Whatev, gg. Next time don't have a performance before the tournament.

Connel: What can I say I'm HARD

Mr. Byrd: The sex to smash ratio between me and you is not healthy. We must smash soon, I don't think I've played you once.

Apoc: That 4 stock was lucky! :p GG's man, had to face you twice.

Matt?: GOOD GAMES. Man, your falcon is scary. I was figuring it out pretty well near the end .. but the knee said no. GGs.

Some memorable moments:

THE **** SOAP! WTF WAS THAT! Did anybody else experience this? The soap felt too much like ****, you couldn't wash it off. Lol @ eveyrbody who experimented with me.

BIBLE LICKER LOL.

Nate: "Alright guys, Peace.. see you in Toronto" (Subway doors close due to dumb French engineering and no signal) "ummmm..."

I also want to take this time to say 300 is really **** pro, if you wanna see a cinematic 4 stocking go watch it

BTW TETRIS GUYS! I'm really interested in the Tetris community - I've always been good but I never know if I'm like.. good, good. Anyway, if any of you guys wanna play me..hit me up on msn to tell me, I have all your friend codes. jakehowell262 (at) hotmail (dot) com

VeXTeRJeZTeR

Smash Apprentice
well well well Shoutouts..here we go
jake- nice peach....not

noah-ahh gg'z mr.ginger

slevin-trash talk= very vexing but funny

nate-being a hobo is top tier

kio-I've never seen u play that well sry I had to knock you out B

dan- WoW you can drink coffee 3 cups! lawl gg'z balla`

jig10-lmaomfg n00b

Frenchfryz:
TestRider-you are hard playa, that sheik was how you say smart

Jarc- that jigs is a w k w a r d but well played man hope to do it again sometime

Bam- I played you so many times on FD so lame what eve you played valiantly

chet-it was funny trash talking you and then you looked back and then I just waved at you..and smiled

V wins at housing thx man your a bro and a half

ottawa crackas:

Lock(-good games man your marth has a good ledge guard also samus does have ill tricks..shes top tier lol

everyone from ottawa didnt talk to that much sorry we have to play sometime fo sho

anyone I missed sorry good games all around....and yea I should be on the PR :)

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Je viens de lire "Paty defeated PKM".

What's up with that? lol
Bonsoir.
Pourquoi je battrais pas pkm? Sur quoi tu te bases pour supposer que je devrais pas battre pkm? Do you know who I am? Have you ever played me? More than one match or set? Have you ever seen me play?
No? Then don't jugde. Thank you.

cF=)

Smash Lord

En fait, ma question était très bien posée, mais lui répondre semble plus dur par contre. Je réitere alors, comment la grande Paty a-t-elle battu Pkm ?

Et j'ai bien aimé le chandail en passant, du beau travail.

Paty

Smash Apprentice

En fait, ma question était très bien posée, mais lui répondre semble plus dur par contre. Je réitere alors, comment la grande Paty a-t-elle battu Pkm ?

Et j'ai bien aimé le chandail en passant, du beau travail.
Merci, c'est la première personne qui me le dit ^^

Mais vous comprenez le message. Qui est que vous n'avez sérieusement aucune idée de ce dont je suis capable ou pas, car personne ne prend la peine de jouer avec moi.
Pour ce qui est du set avec Jason, on a joué des matchs amusants c'est tout. On se fouttait pas mal de l'issue du pool vu que celle-ci était déjà déterminée lorsque nous nous sommes rencontrés dans les pools.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord

Mais vous comprenez le message. Qui est que vous n'avez sérieusement aucune idée de ce dont je suis capable ou pas, car personne ne prend la peine de jouer avec moi.
Pour ce qui est du set avec Jason, on a joué des matchs amusants c'est tout. On se fouttait pas mal de l'issue du pool vu que celle-ci était déjà déterminée lorsque nous nous sommes rencontrés dans les pools.
Y'a qu'une infime fraction de la communauté qui connait ton uber falco :(.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
En tout cas, désolée d'être conne et méchante et de me plaindre. Je suis juste stressée par les examens, ça va très mal à l'école. Tout ce qui me passe par la tête et qui me chicote un peu explose.
Je retire tout ce que j'ai dit depuis mon premier post emo. Je vais pas poster jusqu'à ce que je me calme un peu...

EDIT: Thanks Joel for making me realize this.

Damax

Smash Lord
En tout cas, désolée d'être conne et méchante et de me plaindre. Je suis juste stressée par les examens, ça va très mal à l'école. Tout ce qui me passe par la tête et qui me chicote un peu explose.
Je retire tout ce que j'ai dit depuis mon premier post emo. Je vais pas poster jusqu'à ce que je me calme un peu...
jconnais kelkun qui aurais du faire pareille, jdirais pas qui tlm peu pointer du doigt son nick en lisant ceci

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Bonsoir.
Pourquoi je battrais pas pkm? Sur quoi tu te bases pour supposer que je devrais pas battre pkm? Do you know who I am? Have you ever played me? More than one match or set? Have you ever seen me play?
No? Then don't jugde. Thank you.
heh Paty sorry but the 3rd (or 2nd best now that bams gone) player in the east coast >>>>>>>>>> you (and me for that matter Im not trying to promote myself, or put you down). I don't see the reason to get offended, assuming vodka could beat someone is natural because PKM is really, really good.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
heh Paty sorry but the 3rd (or 2nd best now that bams gone) player in the east coast >>>>>>>>>> you (and me for that matter Im not trying to promote myself, or put you down). I don't see the reason to get offended, assuming vodka could beat someone is natural because PKM is really, really good.
Way to completly miss the point of her post.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Oh ****. yeah Joel just pointed it out to me, Sorry Paty I misinterpreted :s

I feel dumb, its like 1 30 am I should get some sleep.

7 exams is killer paty, it'd drive me nuts too. But there's really no shame in sucking at smash, I got obliterated in the tournament but it didn't phase me. just means there's all that much more to learn :)

Good luck with school and the like :)

Fogel

Smash Lord
Forgot a couple people in my previous shoutouts:

RaIph: Your Link with his Up-Bs is sneaky too. You and BigRick should make Team Sneaky :p

Daisy101: Don't get too upset about any losses, you seem pretty depressed in most of your recent posts. I assume this was your first tourney, treat it was a learning experience!

And that's why I went in the back room, Fogel, to handle the brackets since I was walking around doing nothing, and the computer was left alone so I thought I could help with that to keep myself busy.
About friendlies, I don't think people aren't asking you to play just because you're female. 90% of the friendlies I played, I asked the person first, or waited at a TV to play someone. Only 1 or 2 people asked me to play directly. Unless you're an EC PR superstar, most people won't just ask you to play friendlies; you've gotta get in there and ask yourself!

Next time we meet at a tourney I'll make sure to play a few friendlies with you even if I have to stalk you in backrooms and such :p

cF=)

Smash Lord

J'suis près à te faire un lift jusqu'à Les Cèdres si t'es motivé à jouer pendant le March break. Bons examens de mi-session =/

Dice

Smash Lord
Forgot a couple people in my previous shoutouts:

RaIph: Your Link with his Up-Bs is sneaky too. You and BigRick should make Team Sneaky :p

Daisy101: Don't get too upset about any losses, you seem pretty depressed in most of your recent posts. I assume this was your first tourney, treat it was a learning experience!

About friendlies, I don't think people aren't asking you to play just because you're female. 90% of the friendlies I played, I asked the person first, or waited at a TV to play someone. Only 1 or 2 people asked me to play directly. Unless you're an EC PR superstar, most people won't just ask you to play friendlies; you've gotta get in there and ask yourself!

Next time we meet at a tourney I'll make sure to play a few friendlies with you even if I have to stalk you in backrooms and such :p
Even when you are an "EC PR superstar", nobody asks you to play friendlies. I think I played friendlies vs Kio, Jih, Pest and Nox and that was it for the most part :(

Top Bottom