• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch! Results Thread!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Whatever. I guess I misunderstood then Paty, everyone talks **** in this thread and then its ''oh I was only joking''

Forget it then, I can't tell anything purely based on reading stuff. With no vocal intonations I cant tell seriousness, from joking.

Anyone who wants to smash with me however, dylan_burnett@hotmail.com I'm looking to get as much practice as I can in the time between now and the next tourney.

''lololol gurls cnt b gud at gamz u nub''

lol so trew.

Man I cant wait to introduce the community to chelsea, Demon_Machine's 12 year old sister. Holy *** is she good at this game for a 12 year old, manages to 3 stock us sometimes.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Man I cant wait to introduce the community to chelsea, Demon_Machine's 12 year old sister. Holy *** is she good at this game for a 12 year old, manages to 3 stock us sometimes.
Hey wait a second, I look 12... You could always introduce her to me first...

Better than Jay getting to her, at least.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
It's cool Dylan.
The only thing that frustrated me is the fact that you gave me a chance. And that I do not accept. If people are going to do this, then I might as well stop playing competitive 1v1 games.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
It's cool Dylan.
The only thing that frustrated me is the fact that you gave me a chance. And that I do not accept. If people are going to do this, then I might as well stop playing competitive 1v1 games.
Honnestly I didnt sandbag you when I played shiek, nor did I when I played link, but my link is mad rusty. Your peach IS better than my link :)

I'll keep that in mind then, next time we play it'll be ''No Mercy!'' :laugh:

btw if anyone cares I'm starting to really get some falcon skillz, Green falcon ftw!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Nice i fine some new mind game for my princess Peach^^
Yeah you have amazing skill with peach, daisy. I really like your counter-recovery. Tu as les technique, mais c'est les mindgames ou tu droit traivailler, moi aussi.

Je pourrias pas battre ton peach avec mon shiek si je ne pouvais pas voir tes mindgames, et ca va etre trop fun de te jouer contre toi encore a les prochaine bi-weeklies. Jai devenu beaucoup mieux et je sais que c'est la meme pour toi.

Je m'excuse pour mon francais pouri mais au moins j'essaye :laugh:

Jai entendu que Chet train ton marth maitenent O.o Chanceux!

I could use some pro help on my game. Im not gonna get better unless I can find someone like chet, vwins, test, bam, vodka, etc to smash with because I wont be used to the high calibur speed.

Damax

Smash Lord
Yeah you have amazing skill with peach, daisy. I really like your counter-recovery. Tu as les technique, mais c'est les mindgames ou tu droit traivailler, moi aussi.

Je pourrias pas battre ton peach avec mon shiek si je ne pouvais pas voir tes mindgames, et ca va etre trop fun de te jouer contre toi encore a les prochaine bi-weeklies. Jai devenu beaucoup mieux et je sais que c'est la meme pour toi.

Je m'excuse pour mon francais pouri mais au moins j'essaye :laugh:

Jai entendu que Chet train ton marth maitenent O.o Chanceux!

I could use some pro help on my game. Im not gonna get better unless I can find someone like chet, vwins, test, bam, vodka, etc to smash with because I wont be used to the high calibur speed.
DMAX's school of smash = pwnage.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
DMAX's school of smash = pwnage.
Bah I want to play you damax. Last time we did my fox (whom I have given up on, Im just not good enough with him) vs your doc, and you won, but JUST BARELY.

so either

1) your doc sucks (I doubt it, Joel tells me its pwnage)
2) you were sandbagging, or just really tired.

I'm not STUPID enough to judge someone by ONE friendly match, so yeah I'm eager to play you again someday.

What is this ''school of smash?'' if there was an open inviitation to it, and it involved playing melee, id be down man ;)

I might be t3h nubxorz!!1!11 but meh I made it outta my pool, and due to the bye system was originally supposed to be ranked 25. So that's a start... maybe I have some potential, who knows?

Kind of aggrivating, you implemented a byes system which due to my good pool results had me face up against vwins, but then in the ranking you take it out :(

Anyway I seem to be tied for last with a lot of people.

Damax

Smash Lord
Bah I want to play you damax. Last time we did my fox (whom I have given up on, Im just not good enough with him) vs your doc, and you won, but JUST BARELY.

so either

1) your doc sucks (I doubt it, Joel tells me its pwnage)
2) you were sandbagging, or just really tired.

I'm not STUPID enough to judge someone by ONE friendly match, so yeah I'm eager to play you again someday.

What is this ''school of smash?'' if there was an open inviitation to it, and it involved playing melee, id be down man ;)

I might be t3h nubxorz!!1!11 but meh I made it outta my pool, and due to the bye system was originally supposed to be ranked 25. So that's a start... maybe I have some potential, who knows?

Kind of aggrivating, you implemented a byes system which due to my good pool results had me face up against vwins, but then in the ranking you take it out :(

Anyway I seem to be tied for last with a lot of people.
I think I didn't care really. I did a huge comeback right? sometimes I can't concentrate and take more time to get used to new players. I'm not the best practical player but I sure know my ****s. I'm willing to lend you a helping hand.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
People that finished 1st in their pool faced people that finished 4th. You tied for 4th in your pool, so you had to face Vwins. It's so that you don't get matches like Vwins vs CHet first round of brackets, nomsain?

Also, never take anything that Paty says seriously.
Ever.

Never ever ever ever.

Also, don't e-harass her. TestRider will Warlock Punch you IRL.

TheOrder

Smash Cadet
Nice to know I didn't do TOO horribly for my first tourney.

Also, Apoc sucks for placing lower than me :chuckle:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
People that finished 1st in their pool faced people that finished 4th. You tied for 4th in your pool, so you had to face Vwins. It's so that you don't get matches like Vwins vs CHet first round of brackets, nomsain?

Also, never take anything that Paty says seriously.
Ever.

Never ever ever ever.

Also, don't e-harass her. TestRider will Warlock Punch you IRL.
Ya, helpful post Jarc. thanks.

lol @ warlock punch. Pfft I can spot dodge.

Wouldn't call it harassment anyway, I just took her too seriously (mistake) I would never insult her because I don't think that kind of **** is necessary.

Dice

Smash Lord
testrider will actually eat your soul. That is why I lost in the regional crew battle against him at STYD1, I looked at him before we started, and just like that, he was munching on my soul.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
testrider will actually eat your soul. That is why I lost in the regional crew battle against him at STYD1, I looked at him before we started, and just like that, he was munching on my soul.
That's not very polite. I wonder if souls make a good snack O.o

TestRider

Smash Ace
Actually it's all in the dash attack. Ganondorf's dash attack, which I will henceforth be calling "The Soul Reaper", steals the souls of helpless children. I can never land one on Chester, which explains why I always lose to him.

Dice

Smash Lord
yeah yeah yeah, keep holding onto the dear dash attack of yours because once you get Diced, you're done!

Top Bottom