• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch! Results Thread!

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
uhhh six poulet mc croquettes si vous plait.

Quoi?

uhhhhh six poulet mc croquettes si vous plait

Quoi?

SIX POULET MC CROQUETTE GRAND FRITE, GRANDE COKE

Ok.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
uhhh six poulet mc croquettes si vous plait.

Quoi?

uhhhhh six poulet mc croquettes si vous plait

Quoi?

SIX POULET MC CROQUETTE GRAND FRITE, GRANDE COKE

Ok.
LoL.

A little tip: us frenchies usually say things in the other way around

Like this: six chicken mc nuggets please
would not be: six poulet mc croquettes sil vous plait
but rather: six mc croquettes au poulet sil vous plait

Vwins

Smash Ace
First off: thanks Dice, I was only joking.. holy crap guys.

Second: Damax, of course you make the effort to speak english, like 90% of the country speaks it. Why should I learn french? The only time I find it's necessary is when I go to these smash tournies, and even then I get by fine communicating in english. And it makes sense that the ottawa guys speak french, they live right next to Quebec, and a lot of people in Ottawa speak it last time I checked!

Last: LIGHTEN UP! It was only intended as a joke, now this ****'s turning into a langauge flame war.
belle exemple de l'égoisme des anglais hors québec. et dire que le canada est dit pays bilingue ppfff mon cul.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
I actually can understand some french-- but slow boring french :). So hard to understand a normal conversation, i know some of the basic rules BigRick, am bad at them. That girl at the counter was like -- **** i get the one english son of *****.

Dice

Smash Lord
belle exemple de l'égoisme des anglais hors québec. et dire que le canada est dit pays bilingue ppfff mon cul.
Canada is only "bilingual" in pretty much Quebec and Ottawa. Like I said, french is a dieing language.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
lawled at the language argument. chet, as usual, pwned. he ended the argument hands down. but its so frivolous in the first place, such an erroneous convo.

All while im waiting for the tourni results, where they at yooooooooooo>?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Oh, I got the tourney results, but not the stinking program, so I can't view them. Well, I actually even got the program from chet, but it's missing some sort of element to make it function properly. I'll try my best to get them up within a very short while.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
lawled at the language argument. chet, as usual, pwned. he ended the argument hands down.

All while im waiting for the tourni results, where they at yooooooooooo>?
I usually pwn at a lot of stuff. Smash, ****talking when high, embarrassing young girls when they think Bam is hot, etc.
Do a Franglais VS Engrish crew battle instead!!!

''You better comming'' VS ''six poulet mc croquettes''

dis is gonna be soooo epic!
OOOH MY GOD, someone remember this.
K joel tes bon en faire des tournoi regarde dans montreal Thread plz
Dude... you can't post 1 liners after every 3 posts. You post too much. Settle down.

Btw Daisy, I'm willing to come and train your Marth at 4pm on saturday, so send me your address by e-mail, or just call me on my cellphone.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Sorry bout that, had to fix results a bit due to insane bye count. Results should be accurate now.

EDIT: Wow, I just remembered, Me and Jarc got sent to losers by Bam and Vwins and knocked out by Damax and Jih in ToS2. I smell a conspiracy brewing against me.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
hey i did slightly better than I expected.

Still disappointed I lost to Jih and Dmax though (no offence to either, but I thought the games/matches were close =D).

Maybe my nub downsmash stuff will win next time.

Thanks for the stuff joel.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Great. Last place. Doesn't help when your first match is against Vwins. I have no idea how that happened, maybe it was a mistake to do so well in my pool, arg.

Meh, I made it outta pools at least and I learned a lot, thats what really matters. Not like at my current level I would advance very far anyway had I beaten 1 or 2 people in brackets, eventually someone would have 3 stocked my *** like Vwins did.

Anyhow I had a great time, you're an awesome community of smashers and I hope to smash with you guys again in the near future, hell I'm already being invited to new smashfests / having new people (Kami) attend ours. Lets keep the smash community growing and the skill level increasing :)

The bracket was soooo hard ouf! lol
riiiight. look who's talking :p

j/k I'm sure you had some tough battles on your way to the top. Congradulations on your 1st place win, your finals were incredible with Chet.

BigRick

Smash Master
Ranked 19th... great!

Came so close to my objective (top 15), and missed it by one win...

Brackets were kinda flawed though... lotsa byes...

Lawl at ''cage'' and ''tad''

****, I knew it that I had to beat Sony... If I would've done it, I could've talked **** about me being on PR... oh crap I need more anti-samus practice

Vwins

Smash Ace
Great. Last place. Doesn't help when your first match is against Vwins. I have no idea how that happened, maybe it was a mistake to do so well in my pool, arg.

Meh, I made it outta pools at least and I learned a lot, thats what really matters. Not like at my current level I would advance very far anyway had I beaten 1 or 2 people in brackets, eventually someone would have 3 stocked my *** like Vwins did.

Anyhow I had a great time, you're an awesome community of smashers and I hope to smash with you guys again in the near future, hell I'm already being invited to new smashfests / having new people (Kami) attend ours. Lets keep the smash community growing and the skill level increasing :)

riiiight. look who's talking :p

j/k I'm sure you had some tough battles on your way to the top. Congradulations on your 1st place win, your finals were incredible with Chet.
no really check my gay winner bracket. next time lets make a 32 bracket max.

BigRick

Smash Master
no really check my gay winner bracket. next time lets make a 32 bracket max.
word.

have 8 - 10 pools next time. 8 pools: top 4 advance. 9-10 pools: top 3 advance + wildcards...

PR rankings affect pools (#1 in pool A, #2 and 15 in pool B, #3 and 14 in pool C, etc...) plus wildcard selection, but have no impact on brackets. Only pools should have impact on brackets. Tiebraker matches can be played for last wildcard spots

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Peachs and cream

1. vwins - Winnings $400
2. chesterr01 - Winnings $200
3. pkmvodka - Winnings $85
4. bam
5. locke)
6. testrider
6. matt
8. gpwn
8. rimi
10. jarc
10. jih
10. breadb
10. dice
14. navo
14. divineknight
14. thad
14. jaywinner
14. sony
19. bigrick
19. h4
19. slevin
19. theorder
19. damax
19. tect
19. nox
19. runawayfire
27. yarly
27. shuriken
27. delorted
30. pest
30. justapnoy
30. nephiros
30. kage
30. vexter
30. apoc
30. dylan
LAWL JAKE I OWNED YOU:laugh:

Paty

Smash Apprentice
You all fail. Vive le Québec libre.

EDIT: Yeah right Dylan, you were happy to find an excuse to run away from me because I was owning you so f'ing bad, muahahaha. That's probably why you had to mention it twice in the same thread. GG.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
You all fail. Vive le Québec libre.

EDIT: Yeah right Dylan, you were happy to find an excuse to run away from me because I was owning you so f'ing bad, muahahaha. That's probably why you had to mention it twice in the same thread. GG.
LOL. Ok fine Paty. See you next biweeklies. You beat me Peach vs Link, whom I dont even play. Ever heard of sandbagging?

You know I really tried to give you a chance, but you're really stuck up for someone for someone who didn't even make brackets. Face it you're not very good at the game, not saying that I am.

Anyhow, before you make assumptions on my skill based on a character I don't even play, why don't you realize that I made it out of pools, and you didn't. It's amazing how judgemental some people are in friendlies.

But whatever you wanna think you pwn me, fine. Just make sure to show up at the bi-weeklies on thursday in 2 weeks.

I really, really despise this whole arrogance thing. 3rd place, 2nd place, and 1st place matter, and maybe a few positions after it.

The rest of us -suck- plain and simple. Rick got 19th and he knows from the bi-weeklies that we're about even in terms of skill, I beat him a fair few times, and he owned me his share of times. So instead of this I'm better than ''x'' person bull why don't you just realize you have a lot to learn, I realize that I do.

Damax

Smash Lord
LOL. Ok fine Paty. See you next biweeklies. You beat me Peach vs Link, whom I dont even play. Ever heard of sandbagging?

You know I really tried to give you a chance, but you're really stuck up for someone for someone who didn't even make brackets. Face it you're not very good at the game, not saying that I am.

Anyhow, before you make assumptions on my skill based on a character I don't even play, why don't you realize that I made it out of pools, and you didn't. It's amazing how judgemental some people are in friendlies.

But whatever you wanna think you pwn me, fine. Just make sure to show up at the bi-weeklies on thursday in 2 weeks.

I really, really despise this whole arrogance thing. 3rd place, 2nd place, and 1st place matter, and maybe a few positions after it.

The rest of us -suck- plain and simple. Rick got 19th and he knows from the bi-weeklies that we're about even in terms of skill, I beat him a fair few times, and he owned me his share of times. So instead of this I'm better than ''x'' person bull why don't you just realize you have a lot to learn, I realize that I do.
just cut it off already. no hate will be tolerated toward paty-san. I shall Link ditto you, mano a mano! HONOUR YOURSELF! (can't make it on the 13 though lol)

Paty

Smash Apprentice
OMG WTF I AM BEING ATTACKED

Wait Dylan. Do you realize I am joking here?
And you would not have made it out of my pool either.

Anyways, keep it cool man, read my other posts and you'll realize that I am just having fun.

P.S.: UBER FALCO FTW.

P.S.2: If people are going to give me chances at this game because I don't have a dyck, then **** it I am going to have an implant.

Top Bottom