• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch! Results Thread!

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Listen, it's not about how many friendlies I play. You all take it too technically. It's the general feeling I get about the people in the community, that is all. I feel 'different' and I don't like it.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
. It's the general feeling I get about the people in the community, that is all. I feel 'different' and I don't like it.
two reasons :

1)boobs
2)****

You're a girl, in a smash tourney with like 60 guys. No **** you're different!

However I understand what you're saying, go to the bi-weeklies in 2 weeks on thursday, Ill be there and we can play a whole ton of matches if you like :)

I enjoyed playing ya' patty but I got up because I had to see Chet vs Vwins, plain and simple.

Where are the videos?!??!! :dizzy:

farb

Smash Rookie
first time to montreal!!, some ups and downs, but was definitely a trip im glad i took, just wanted to make some shoutouts :p :

Ontario peeps (mainly toronto):

daniel : lol at you and jake's double peach rapage, ggs and was cool hanging out with you, and **** you can hold ur coffee :laugh:

nate : lol yea man, i just created my smash account, lols at the stop you missed, haha still laughing

tyler : just u watch, you're shiek might ghey out my fox, but ill get you in a shiek ditto

jake : lallaallaala

noah : ur falco, i just don't know what to do against it sigh, but man such a close match with chet eh? at least the last game, too bad :ohwell:

connel : what can i say, ur too pro lol, what happened to the party that was going down??

kio : was cool seeing you there, i'd like to face your cpt. falcon again, last time i faced you i was really noob :laugh:

locke : i'd like to face your marth again, i didn't know i could ban certain stages (was my first real tourney), but still u'd own my face lol

Quebec peeps:

chet : gj with the tourney and everything, was fun for my first :)

vwins : thanks for housing us and going through all that trouble of taking us to the bus station, that walk was so long, anyways grats on taking first and thanks again man

jih/bam : really appreciate the ride to vwins after the tourney, even tho we like almost got killed twice haha :laugh:

nox : ugh, i really want to fox ditto you after you knocked me in pools, ggs

jarc : lol at the trophy shirt, i can clearly see FARB on the front, haha

oh and im new to smashboards (not to smash), so basically i was the asian guy who came with all the toronto peeps: del, tgbx, divine, etc.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
I;m currently working on the videos. Since my programs suck and gank me all the time, it will take a while. Expect them to be up at the lastest next week. I'll be busy this weekend, so they will be up either Friday or Monday/Tuesday. Somewhere in that time frame.

Fhatuik

Smash Apprentice
I;m currently working on the videos. Since my programs suck and gank me all the time, it will take a while. Expect them to be up at the lastest next week. I'll be busy this weekend, so they will be up either Friday or Monday/Tuesday. Somewhere in that time frame.
Aller jarc j'ai hate de revoir l'erreur de chesterr dans dream land si je n'abuse. lol wall jump + haut b de fox, vwins n'a pas manqué sa chance surtout quand il a raser la mort 5 secondes avant avec le smash vers le haut de chesterr a 95% envrion ... Bref , boss sur ces videos j'attend avec impatience ^^:laugh:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
GAH! This thread is being overrun with french! ENOUGH!!!
The tournament was held in quebec. Put up with it, not all of the people here are good in english. A lot of us luckily are bi-lingual.

Are you telling me you don't understand french at all?? It's not like it's ''L'etranger'' here the messages are quite simple.

So if you don't wanna read a french message than don't what can I say, not gonna stop the franco-phones from typing in the language they are most used to...

BTW Your signature is brilliant.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Lucky you I wasnt much good at french I speak spanish. And if I did know how to speak french I would but since I dont its up to you guys lol

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
He should. All my respect goes to who does. Locke, Cameron +++. We make effort to speak their language, they can do some to at least understand our. we don't ask them to write back in french. shouldn't be that hard.
Exactly man, and I failed french with a 33% I learned how to speak french in a warehouse this summer since I couldnt do my job unless I spoke french, as none of them spoke english, I learned quickly. In school I phail.

If you don't want to read french posts, then dont read em, and dont respond to em. Just wait for an english post.

I found that your post might be taken as disrespectful for some of the franco-phone smashers in our community, and face it the tournament was held in quebec. French is kind of gonna happen.

Dice

Smash Lord
wtf is wrong with you guys? He was clearly only joking, leave it up to the french to overreact to someone saying anything negative at all about their language. Phen is completely correct, I really don't think bread has any need to learn french since he lives in toronto, the majority of toronto actually can't stand french anyways (majority of toronto being asian or indian >_< ).

French is a dieing language anyway, so luckily pretty much all of you are bilingual :)

yeah that's right, I went there.

*I have nothing against the french language or it's people, I would actually like to really learn french instead of the crap they teach you in grade/high school. I'm just trying to prove a point*

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
He should. All my respect goes to who does. Locke, Cameron +++. We make effort to speak their language, they can do some to at least understand our. we don't ask them to write back in french. shouldn't be that hard.
First off: thanks Dice, I was only joking.. holy crap guys.

Second: Damax, of course you make the effort to speak english, like 90% of the country speaks it. Why should I learn french? The only time I find it's necessary is when I go to these smash tournies, and even then I get by fine communicating in english. And it makes sense that the ottawa guys speak french, they live right next to Quebec, and a lot of people in Ottawa speak it last time I checked!

Last: LIGHTEN UP! It was only intended as a joke, now this ****'s turning into a langauge flame war.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think that we should speak in english in all threads that are not "Montreal thread". Cuz this is an english board, the francophones should only communicate in french together when they are directly addressing one another. I find it too bad for the Ontarians when a French Canadian starts talking about them, and the Ontarian sees their name without knowing what's going on. QQ So yeah, STYD2 talk, k thx.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Why would Quebec be majorly english when english people don't even make up 10% of the population...

Gosh french isn't that hard and it opens doors to many other european tongues based on Celtic, germanic and latin roots. Even english was based on french at first, take up some history lessons to see that in the middle-age, the royalty of England, France, Spain etc. spoke only in french. Take that Shakespear :p

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I wish Quebec was majority english. :(

But anyway, STYD 2 was really fun. I had a great time.
Teacher : ''Tyler! (demon) You're going to be late for class! hurry up!''

Tyler : ''LE COMING!''

Teacher : ''I'm closing the door, I'm not gonna let you in.''

Tyler : ''... etre''

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Top Bottom