• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

ORLY

Smash Master
take it to the back room, gentlemen. i'm trying to schedule a tournament here and i don't need ya' breakin' things.

@durb: welcome! it's always nice to have new faces around here. we had quite a few new people show up this summer, so while you're late to the starting line, you can always join up. my number's in the opening post if you get lost the day of and need help finding it.

@tink: awwwwwww **** that means we're teamin' now? this'll be fun.

@mute city: soooooo broken. it messes up sheiks, marths, fox / falco, everything. such a good stage.

EDIT: i'll ask around at this one to see how people feel about it for next time, but i am interested in KishPrime's No Johns ruleset. (Peach's Castle, Onett, Floats, Corneria, Green Greens, Mute City, Jungle Japes, MK II, etc. all being legal CPs)

ORLY

Smash Master
it was only an idea! i wouldn't force a stagelist onto people that they didn't agree with / enjoy

Smash Cadet
Damn, just found out this is happening, officially.

Anyway, looking forward to this a lot. Been itchin for some smash.

Tink, hit me up, we got to talk about a few things before this... one of which is very important.

Tink

Smash Hero
as a player who actually played with those rules for many many months....i approve!

ORLY

Smash Master
i just looooooooove janky stages

i am accepting MMs on any stage that was once legal and has been removed, aside from stuff that's like 95 - 5 like peach v falcon on mute city

that ****'s ********

@durb: i will be hosting these once a month and on school breaks (unless there's a regional scheduled during the same break like The Big House or a SMYM)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If BigC goes i might show up. probably not, but it would be sweet to see large charles one last time

ORLY

Smash Master
Problem is we probably won't know until the last minute. Tink, drive BigC.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I won't know until at least thursday after ive moved in and figured out whether i want to get to know my roommate better/go to any parties on saturday or if i want to drive an hour to play a 10 year old game..

BIG C

Smash Master
ROFL even if I come to this, I probably will not be wasting my money on entering. I just enjoy seeing everyone once again. It basically depends on if I have funds on the 20th gas money and such as I am sure the tinkleton will let me tag along with him.

BIG C

Smash Master
well it looks like I'm coming to this since the tinkerbell has said I can tag along. put the return of large charles to the scene. I am the smash capacitor.

BIG C

Smash Master
Well I may have to take back my guaranteed attendance. Subway just called me and I have an interview either tomorrow or thursday so I may be starting subway before saturday but we shall see. Cuz I'm a boss at doing subway ****.

Tink

Smash Hero
niceee....and after a month of sucking up and doing an awesome job, u can command your bro wayne to get a job there too 0_0! then smashers will own the way of subs.

Smash Cadet
I will laugh at the day Wayneth gets a job, and is bestowed upon him the mighty Cell Phone.

And Big C, you should try to come to this. :)

ORLY

Smash Master
I don't think it'd be fair for me to remove KJ64 from the stagelist because it's a bad stage for a character. I'd also have to remove Brinstar, Cruise, FoD, etc., etc.

Sorry my friend.

ORLY

Smash Master
Naw, Rat ***** on Cruise. It's ridiculous.

Also: mad hyped for thissssss

Some tricks are comin' out here that few have seen.

Rat

Smash Lord
i'm not saying it's a bad stage for a character. i'm saying that some match-ups are unwinnable on DK64

Top Bottom