• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Kels88

Smash Lord
Modest Kels has left the building. I like it!
lmao even if i were to be modest.. After that last tournament no one would fall for it. My days of being modest are over. Time to **** everyone. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
im pretty sure my falco has figured out how to beat anyone lol you just change your timing its so good

except against other falcos it doesnt work so hot so you just have to poopsies on them

RRAATTATRTAARRAT...need to know if you will team with tom...he's not coming unless you are

Rat

Smash Lord
**** didn't realize this was tomorrow. I have a **** ton of work to do tonight now. =(

Kels or Tink can I get a ride with you?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
last minute appearance by ripple?! :D

no teammate though :(

Tink

Smash Hero
kels or rat, ur gonna have to drive, cause i thinkk my cars full for tommorrow...some outa of towners came into town, and i think they are hitching a ride. u should def get smash daddy tho....dudes a sleeperrrr!

joe, check face book.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
im pretty sure my falco has figured out how to beat anyone lol you just change your timing its so good

except against other falcos it doesnt work so hot so you just have to poopsies on them

RRAATTATRTAARRAT...need to know if you will team with tom...he's not coming unless you are
thats all I do with falco. its amazing

ORLY

Smash Master
I'm looking to do another one of these, but I think Sept. 3rd would be too soon for people to get off work / find carpools / etc.

Thoughts? Is Sept. 3rd too soon?

ORLY

Smash Master
yes. i think that's too soon. i'll just go with the 10th

thread's changed! also: i will be featuring the jank extravaganza. the ultimate test of a smash player's mettle

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
With enough interest, this tournament will host ORLY's Janky Extravaganza: $2 entry fee; ALL stages turned on; ALL stages chosen by random; NO bans; sets Bo3 (finals Bo5); and winner take all. Come and take it down IF YOU DARE. Winner will be awarded the title of "True Smash Brother".

ORLY

Smash Master
nooo don't do one this saturday

i'm going to be in chicago in like 2-3 weeks. DO ONE THEN

i thinkin the 17th!
the 17th is IMDB

they've had it scheduled for a while now; it'd be kind of cruel to double-book

EDIT: regarding Rat's Ridiculous Rumble: the next SG that MI comes to will be the time that it is a mandatory event. singles fee will automatically include entry into the rumble and $1 from every singles entry will go towards the prize pool.

DOUBLE EDIT: as i'm sure a lot of you have realized at this point, i love goofy ideas. so if you come up with an idea for a side event at a future smash to the future, please PM it to me. if i like it, i'll use it and we'll all get to play by your rules.

Rat

Smash Lord
edit: Regarding rat's ridiculous rumble: The next sg that mi comes to will be the time that it is a mandatory event. singles fee will automatically include entry into the rumble and $1 from every singles entry will go towards the prize pool.
yeeesssss!!!!!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
nooo don't do one this saturday

i'm going to be in chicago in like 2-3 weeks. DO ONE THEN

i thinkin the 17th!
I know it's wisconsin, but did you not know of our tournament? me and a couple others are trying to have our own smashing grounds, occurring every month.

Orly: jesus! you give people 5 days notice about a tournament! lol

Rat

Smash Lord
Yeah it better be next week end. You should change the date in the thread details thing.

Also, YEESSSS for the next next smashing grounds!

BIG C

Smash Master
lol i have learned from my first TOing experience

don't worry
PEN AND PAPER C'MON NOW TRAVEL BACK IN TIME!!!!!

I know it's wisconsin, but did you not know of our tournament? me and a couple others are trying to have our own smashing grounds, occurring every month.
Well no offense but since I USED to be better than the whole state of WI (minus Tapion) at this game pretty much no one pays attention to it. Cause I sucked back then and I suck even harder now.

ALSO if I'm at this I'm bringing a 64 setup. Cuz I feel like playing that dumb *** game instead of Melee.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I dont know where to put this, but i want to save this memory forever. The pictures pretty much explain themselves. Friendly game of starcraft between roy and myself....

ORLY

Smash Master
I think I speak for most of us when I say, "what is this i don't even"

but really I have no idea what is going on

ORLY

Smash Master
like i understand that units are attacking other units and have them apparently surrounded

but whose units are which? is being surrounded a bad thing for this unit (although it's typically a bad thing for virtually anything in a war situation)? what's trail's SC name and what's sveet's? these are the kinds of details i don't understand from the pictures

otherwise, ohhhh look big elephant things~

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
No, being surrounded is not a good thing. Trail is SouthPaw and I am cDgSveet. I am the zerg and roy was the terran. These details are inconsequential, imo. This is just one of those situations i think everyone who has any experience playing starcraft at any level can relate to and enjoy. Me and trail both laughed at the time too lol

Top Bottom