• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
TC- im interested, as you only live down the road, what between what times would you be up for?
I guess after like 2 to be safe, I'll have a set time later lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Interested list

Hugo
Tamoo
Prof
Pickled_Noob
Fuzzyness

/e Prof tell me who from Ooc wants to comee xd

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
sounds good, although i may have familly commitments... How long do your smash fests normally go on for? If i came in the evening would it be worth it?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I haven't double post in a while so here it is lol.

TC how many setups do we potentially have for this and we aren;t gonna be forced to leraver early this time are we lol :ohwell:

I know we are gonna get suggested to which is kool but I just don't hope we get forced to lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I know we are gonna get suggested to which is kool but I just don't hope we get forced to lol.
lol

Yes Gantz!
Finally our mm :)

Would also like to do a secondaries mm with ya, dunno if you have any tho?? If not I'll just do my seconds gainst ur fox :D

And hugo! Reply to me, don't wanna was text money and cba to go on msn or anything lol
Can meet up and go together or sumthing.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Sorry TC about me not asking the majortiy of OOC but I will get round to it soon and post it :).
Ok lol

I haven't double post in a while so here it is lol.

TC how many setups do we potentially have for this and we aren;t gonna be forced to leraver early this time are we lol :ohwell:

um I'm going to have to rely on people to bring set-ups again xd, I got 1 wii one gc BUT ONLY ONE COPY OF MELEE. I got 2 tvs, 3 if my mum lets me use hers.

I'm going to talk to my mum beforehand and sort out when people leave.

Where abouts in Surrey do you live (i.e. nearest train station)?
Surbiton.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
um I'm going to have to rely on people to bring set-ups again xd, I got 1 wii one gc BUT ONLY ONE COPY OF MELEE. I got 2 tvs, 3 if my mum lets me use hers.

I'm going to talk to my mum beforehand and sort out when people leave.
People bringing GC isn't an issue, all I wanted to know if there were gonna be enough TV's lol.

j3ly

Smash Champion
u got space for one more alex? id be really on that, can 100% bring a CD and memory card, but hellz no to bringing my cube (too many wires around the central jam area of my room, they are all selotaped together, bringing it would be pandemonium. If anybody can supply the wires however... i could bring my cube, card and game)

so long as nobody tries to invite a bunch of fat hookers (dujuan..) id love to come!

dunno if housing is even being offered, but i dont need housing.

also if your mum going to be in the whole day? she makes smoking in the garden lawlessly difficult xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I've asked The Lust and he said he wants to come.

I'm still yet to ask Last Dragon and Alpha Dash but I will get round to it.

J3ly - I could supply all the wires if you were to bring the cube and game if that's alright with you.
Btw is there any chance in any recording equipment being at this???

Gantz might be able to bring his laptop so is anyone has a Dazzle and know how to load the program on his laptop and can do alol that fiddly stuff with the wires that would be good :).

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Not looking good for the presents!
All you need is one STRONG rip!

Well well well... if it isn't the crappest Pikachu around. The whitest black marth, the... rubbish guy. Hope you're well Frosty. Only so the next time I play you it stings more than usual when you lose HA! :confused:

j3ly

Smash Champion
prof - lets do it, just dont forget the wires
and nap, if u remeber the recording equipment was unreals, i just had it for like over 2 months

nat - if ur leaving at 8 (presuming we are invited) then ill prolly leave wit u, gotta get back to endzzzzzzzzz at a decent time. whats sean sayin?

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
wow looks like a lot of people are going, is your house big enough TC?! Also, i assume you live in walking distance from the high street, you'll have to let me know your address

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof - lets do it, just dont forget the wires
and nap, if u remeber the recording equipment was unreals, i just had it for like over 2 months
lol I dunno why I keep forgetting that the recording equipment was Unreal, sorry about that.
But yeah I will bring the wires defintely.

Well I've bought the same recording equipment as fuzz has, hopefully should get it by the next ranbat
That would be good then, you have any idea how to setup recording equipment on laptops and Gantz needs it on his?

Hmm, I may come to this then. Shouldn't be too expensive. What time are other people aiming to arrive at the station?
How much on average does it cost to make these kinda trips anyway for you?

And i've seen you on the boards quite alot but have no idea who you have played with lol, have you played with people like Craiigg and stuff?

wow looks like a lot of people are going, is your house big enough TC?! Also, i assume you live in walking distance from the high street, you'll have to let me know your address
TC's house is pretty big in the living so we defintely won't be stuffed. It's just a matter of setups really cos of how much people we get to factually play.

TC - I spoke to Alpha Dash and he seems like he wants to come so we got all of OOC coming except for Last Dragon who I haven't asked yet.

Gantz - Can you ask Monrone plz if he is coming lol.

Top Bottom