• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest Thursday, September 1st at 5pm. Brawl

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
So as it turns out, my favourite character in this game is not Shuttle Loop.

It is the second hit of Toon Link's FSmash.

Which apparently, Gi cannot avoid to save his life.

*EDIT*
To summarize yesterday.

Lmao. Just need to implement zair into your game and you tink could actually be pretty legit. Also, stop running away from Marth, its a bad idea

edit: Tin went purple? Good ****. BBR and dem favourable pluck rates

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Seriously awesome.

It's because he swings his sword backward over his shoulder near the end.

Also what's an approach?

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Gi here.

I want to do one for friday but now I am schedled to work on that day. I'll let you guys know during the week if I am able to get off earlier that day to still have one. It's really fun playing brawl when trying new characters, even though I'm assss with all of them lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You'll get better.

Also apologies for camping your Wario so hard, but TL flat out loses at close range against Wario.

Also, I can't really practice camping against the people I play with usually. A Mario main, a Pit main, and a Samus main. 2 of the 3 have reflectors, Samus simply outcamps me (and everyone else in the game).

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I didn't feel I was camped hard or anything, i didn't feel like it was some 8 minute run lol. I simply was getting hit with too much ****, I gotta take notes from Looft, the guy doesn't get hit by projectiles lol, not even tires bouncing or anything. Awesome item and spam control Looft.

you know what's camping dirt! ALEX'S DEADPOOL! Maaan he can drive you insane.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Can't go. I'll be playing the incredibly manly game known as Magic: The Gathering that day. Not to mention I'm trash at MvC.
Not to mention I have no way to get to Markham.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Ooh, a smashfest perhaps this week or next? I think I can arrange that with my father if everything goes well~ If anyone could umm... send me a pm or remind me about any updates regarding this.. would be really appreciated~ :3

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
No worries, Peachy. I'm on here enough to be able to remind you.

Hell, I pretty much live on Smashboards.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Can't make it this week.

I'm in full "prepare for Pokémon TCG and VGC nationals" mode.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Depending on what day this week, I might be able to reach. PM me with details and I'll relay them to Poke and Neko.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
He didn't, lol.

Peachy just posted to basically say he could come to fests now And people assumed that meant something was going on.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Damn, I was trying to get one for Saturday at 5pm. I'll still do one up if i get the answer i need from my boss. If all goes well my place sat at 5pm for anyone interested. At least I know Looft and Alex will be there for MvC3.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Just in case you can hold the fest, and for future references, can you PM me with the address?

Edit: Nevermind I found the address.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alright, Saturday at 5pm. Gonna update thread title tomorrow, for now spread the word, going to sleep...I'm in dire need of it.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Sweeeeet. Now I actually have a reason to play MVC, havent touched it in awhile.

If only Sony hadnt pissed off nerds with computers, I could play it online. Single players zombies gets hella boring after round 25

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
This saturday? I may not be able to make it due to visiting relatives... unless I somehow get out if it which is doubtful lol. Though if anyone could PM me the adress would be appreciated!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I'm going to be there.
Gi, i'll help you with the Marth Mu.
As well as Falco's and I'll use my Ike for Show.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So guys.

We need to practice Mr. Doom DI tomorrow.

As it turns out, good ol' smash 64 slide DI is the secret. Well, it's similar anyways.

Also Peachy check the first post.

Top Bottom