• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest Thursday, September 1st at 5pm. Brawl

Gichan

Smash Champion
wtf? Noooo way lolol, wasn't an april fools, I just took a shift like nearly immediately after I said smashfest lolol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
really?! Wow, we're gong to have Hulk dittos all day.

And yeah, I got two variations of Tron combos down now. One with Hulk gamma charge assist and the other with sent assist. I get them like 75% now, which is a big jump from like when I use to get it 35-40%. I'm also trying to learn taskmaster, and remembering how to use Wolverine. I used him before I dropped him for Tron.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you were actually my hulkspiration........ hit confirming half screen gamma charges into gamma crush really opened my eyes.

Sent assist is pretty good for Hulk, but I run Akuma tatsu and Viper seismo. Hulk gets a million times better with an otg assist.

Gichan

Smash Champion
^

It's ok, I wouldn't want you guys to come to a smashfest that will end at like 10pm max (yep you heard guys, michelle and I got to work early sun morning).

Yo Looft I learned some other neat tricks with Hulk actually. People really shouldn't be getting hit by gamma charges anymore.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll come.

Might as well.

I've got a super-secret secondary.

Who I won't be playing/practicing too much of until I come back from Scotland in a year and a half.

It's the only character in the game who can
tricked ya
Wario out of
wah, wah WAAH

fUddO

Smash Ace
I'll come.

Might as well.

I've got a super-secret secondary.

Who I won't be playing/practicing too much of until I come back from Scotland in a year and a half.

It's the only character in the game who can
tricked ya
Wario out of
wah, wah WAAH
...and so it begins again.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yo. Def needs further explanation... Is it friday? Or the 9th? Because Friday is the 8th and the 9th is saturday. If it's the 9th, I might see about coming down?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Can't make it on Saturday.

Also I'm semi-trolling about picking up another character.

There ARE a couple of completely ******** MUs I'm considering learning single characters to deal with.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yo. Def needs further explanation... Is it friday? Or the 9th? Because Friday is the 8th and the 9th is saturday. If it's the 9th, I might see about coming down?
I'm not sure if the title said the 8th before, but it says the 9th right now so There should be no confusion...

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
this is Gi on michelle's account. My comp got the **** (virus) so it's out of commision

My friend Alex brings his stick. So yeah steve no worries come and there will be two to play with. I'll be changing the time to 3-4pm and this is honestly looking like a marvel only casual lol. So Iliad no point this week lol.

I might even ask my friend to bring his 360 so we can have two marvel staions. see you guys sat.

Patches

Smash Master
Gi. Have a smashfest next friday. I'mma be in Toronto since I'm going to MTL.
I could use some practice before heading out. Just gotta get to union station at around 8ish.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Next Friday.

Spare last period.

I'm in.

*EDIT* suddenly my entire day is freed up.

I'll totally be there.

I can't bring a Wii though.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So as it turns out, my favourite character in this game is not Shuttle Loop.

It is the second hit of Toon Link's FSmash.

Which apparently, Gi cannot avoid to save his life.

*EDIT*
To summarize yesterday.

Top Bottom