• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at UMD fridays

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Definitely, man. If you need to spend the night, and nobody else volunteers to house you, I'll give you a sleeping bag, and you can sleep on the couch in my lounge.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Mayhap. We might smash a mild amount tomorrow afternoon, since school's closed again. If you're interested, we could get a decent number of peeps together. I want to focus on friday, though. We can get more folks that way.

ZeitKuppler

Smash Rookie
Being a space pirate, I hop from planet to planet.
Mayhap. We might smash a mild amount tomorrow afternoon, since school's closed again. If you're interested, we could get a decent number of peeps together. I want to focus on friday, though. We can get more folks that way.
Well seeing as how its snowing ridiculously again. Dunno if thats possible for tomorrow with me. But lets aim for friday like you said

KREVA

Smash Cadet
I could make it. I don't live far from UMD. It's just a matter of me stop being lazy. So far, it ain't happenin'. But maybe...

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
It was nice seeing some new faces. Glad you were able to make it, Sam. Hopefully Justin's leetness didn't discourage you. He's one of the best players in the area.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
If we have a smashfest this friday, it won't be at Commons this week. The guys who live there are playing DND, so if anyone wants to smash with some of the other locals, post up and we can arrange a different location.

The Tusk

Smash Cadet
Ah, so you do you need extra setups? I don't have a cube, but I've got a TV (tiny little bugger). Should I bring it?

Top Bottom