• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at UMD fridays

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
We want to have a smashfest Tuesday 3/23 at Ted's place. So far Laijin, Shinku, and Skyheart are interested. Post up if you can make it!

Bones0

Smash Legend
How big are you expecting this to be? I have my Spring Break next week as well, so if anyone is coming from north east of UMD and can give me a ride I'll come. I can bring 2 TVs and a Wii if I do.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
We expect to have 3-4 setups with about 10-12 people. Just our typical weekly smashfest. But a couple weeks in a row we had like 20 show.

Vist

Smash Champion
u guys should host a fest or something saturday at cp. There's nothing anywhere nearby for melee and I'm sure ppl would want to come. Now I don't know if it's even possible b/c of it being spring break and all..

I know me and Wife would make it and I could see if a couple guys near me would want to tag along also. Travis / chinesah said he'd probably be up for something this weekend (would probably be more inclined if there was a tournament tho) and I imagine so would newb / kaiser. Also it seems as tho DoH is back in the area this weekend? I'm guessing he'd be interested.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
This Saturday is a possibility. I likely won't be able to show, as I'm home until Sunday. Take it up with ChRed, though, since it's his apartment.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I'm having a leasing appointment at 7:30 PM, so I wouldn't be there until at least 8:30. Ask Ted as to when he wants to start. His number's in the OP.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
You know you can goto the Terpzone i bring my setup and we play til 1 on friday and saturday so if you want to just be their at 8pm and you will see me setting up every friday and saturday.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I'm not particularly fond of smash in public areas because then you get a bunch of random people who have no idea what they're doing trying to play.

You could potentially meet new smashers, though, which is one of the positives.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Unlikely. Plank's tournament is tomorrow. If you have a ride and aren't busy, you could swing by tonight. We should have a reasonable fest going.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
ChRed won't be there tonight, so we can't go into his apartment until Justin gets back from class. We might have to have the smashfest on North Campus in one of the dorms. I'll post updates once I find out what's going on. For now, a good arriving time would be around 6.

If anyone needs to call me, my number's (443) 847-3233.

Top Bottom