• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at UMD fridays

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Ah, so you do you need extra setups? I don't have a cube, but I've got a TV (tiny little bugger). Should I bring it?
Yea, that would help out a lot. Cubes aren't that hard to obtain, but TVs are a chore.

Anyone else who has a TV and a means of transportation, feel free to bring it along. ^^

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Today we're meeting in LaPlata Hall in the basement. If you need someone to let you in the building, my number's (443) 847-3233. Start arriving around 5. If you want to beat traffic, though, a little earlier is fine.

Expected turnout:

The Newb
ChivalRuse
Shinku
The Tusk
Method
Products
Novamero
Wenbo
Winston
Greg
Chris

Husband

Smash Lord
Wife, Vist and Husband will be there, but we have to show up a little late.

Save some teams for us please!!

We'll be there by 10:00, probably.

We can bring a cube + Melee, but no TVs small enough to transport. See you guys there.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Yep, call me when you arrive, Newb. ^^

@ Husband: this will not be at Ted's. Ted and Justin are playing DND. But we won't let that ruin our day. This will be in the LaPlata basement.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i dont think i can. im already going in the opposite direction plus i gotta give someone else a ride home after.

and you spelled my name wrong, step it up son

The Newb

Smash Ace
GGs everybody. Lots of fun.

@ Chival: Thanks for letting me chill in your room until people showed up.

I left my controller at the venue; it's black and has little slashes cut into the plastic underneath the start button. Could you hold onto it until next time I see you?

The Tusk

Smash Cadet
Chival, keep working on that 64Samus, haha. I don't think she's quite as terrible as people think. You call it campy, I call it patient. ^.^ Maybe we'll actually play each other next time.

GGs, awesome to meet yall. Def coming back.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Smashfest's gonna be in LaPlata basement (or the classroom if we want to start early), unless we decide really late to have it in Commons.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
errr, if you really decided to have it in laplata, i hope you have people who can drive two TVs across campus, otherwise you aren't getting them D:

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
It's not a question of if anyone can transport the TV's. It's a matter of whether or not someone able to do that will volunteer.

LaPlata is just less crowded so I think I'm gonna stick with it this week.

Top Bottom