• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SnooPingAsUsual Results, 5/5/2012

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I mean i still have a positive record so I'm not mad xD

He is getting better and its clearly showing, I got him next time.

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
shoutouts to hot arms to beating me in a mm when i had 3 stocks and he had 1
good thing i earned that money back when he attempted to go mk on me :yeahboi:
and thanks to everyone who is saying i got better. i practice alot, and im still trying to get top10 at a tourney. at BAMF, ima get top10 :yeahboi:

fZk

Smash Lord
Shout outs.

1: Ally ($115) - Good job winning Elliot, barely talked to you this time.

2: Zinoto ($57) - Your proved that you're the real deal. Now get OoS and dominate.

3: lain ($31) - Great seeing you again. Great placing.

4: Tutu ($20) - We never play, that should change. Great job ******.

5: judge ($10) - I was surprised to see you here. You're so funny you had me cracking up during doubles.

5: Mikey Lenetia ($10) - Don't let people get to you, great placing as always.

7: SpartaKick - You've been off for a while now, don't worry you'll bounce back. You're too good.

7: Fizzle - Didn't play with Ohio at all, I should have asked.
9: SneakyTako - Didn't play with Ohio at all, I should have asked.
9: Rizk7
9: Kel - Didn't play with Ohio at all, I should have asked.

9: fZk - I wanted at least top 7. Oh well.

13: LOE1 the LEGEND! - There's no denying it now, you're good.

13: WTP - Thanks for the cookies! I wanted more.

13: ThuGz - Good placing man. Nice talking to you.

13: Jcav - I severely underestimated you, that won't happen again.

17: FF Xatic - Thanks for helping to host.

17: TechChase - Don't get so down on yourself, bad experience aside I'm sure you wouldn't be quitting had you place high like usual.

17: Braxton

17: Gifts - You're snake is pretty good. You were mounting a comeback in that second match.

17: Dmg Kor (PzO) - Aren't you better than this?
17: JKB ?
17: XeroXen
17: Coco - lol :diddy:
25: Jfly - Good match.
25: FF Ori_bro - Flopped again...

25: goddy - Great hanging out with you Richard. You need to teach me SF, let's plan something.

25: FF JTSM - Thanks for hosting.
25: Dogma - Fun friendlies.
25: Ksev
25: FF WuvS - Nice talking to you.
25: Gio - di the $50 mm happen?
Pools cut-off
33: Topix

33: clowsui - I need to say something here. You're a nice guy but you need to calm down. It's terribly embarrassing to see a grown *** man throwing a hissy fit rolling on the floor and crying over losing a on a kids game. You seriously need to learn to manage your emotions.

33: Brawlanator ?
33: Ben ?

33: Iris - Seeing you there was one of the highlights of the tourney for me. Your Pit still has it, hope to see more of you.

33: R3d ?
33: Ducky
33: Stewy - You're pretty good, I was impressed
41: me9595 - See above.
41: Eazy ?
41: Nigel - Very nice diddy, you have good potential.
41: Trip ?
41: Apasher - Good games Apasher, keep at it and continue practicing.
41: NTG ?
41: NWJ ?
41: Pony ?

Real talk, like the seeding, who was involved in it.

The pools are less important to me since you made it top 4 get out, but the bracket was just not very well done, and def had an impact on results.

Also why did SK have the hardest bracket?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
JTsm, I only use Marth.

Had a fun time at the tourney, even tho me, JCav and JKBUK have been inactive for two years. It was nice to see familiar faces and new ones. We might be coming to more.

had a hard time with all the new lingo being used. lol.

JTsm

Smash Master
Tutu: All I knew was that Xatic and Ori was seeding and had Tech take a look at it to see if everything was fine.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I'm just so tired of this community right now.
Best thing I've read on this site.

Now Shoutouts!

First, I would like to point out this one most importantly....

Scumbag Power Cord for having itself in my way, making me trip over it during Grand Finals. The amount of glares I got was terrifying ;___;

1: Ally ($115) :pit: - Good stuff on winning and it was legit to finally meet you :3 Practice that sleeping bag though!
2: Zinoto ($57) :diddy: - Needs more Yoshi ;[ But good stuff getting second! It's always enjoyable to watch your Diddy
3: lain ($31) :metaknight::popo: - I got mistaken for you at one point in the tourney. I felt like a god for a second, until they realized I wasn't you. Also, nice rusty 3rd place~
4: Tutu ($20) :sheilda: - Teach me how not to be bad please.
5: Mikey Lenetia ($10) :peach: - Always good to see Mikey <3
7: Fizzle :dedede: - Play more like Tech's D3 so I can come close to winning.
9: Rizk7 :fox::pikachu::kirby2::dk2: - Since when do you have a DK? Or Kirby? And stop placing badly :x
9: fZk :diddy: - Good chattin with you at the stream setup~
13: LOE1 the LEGEND! :warioc::diddy: - People gotta stop going easy on you.
13: WTP :falco::metaknight: - Thanks for trying to make the livestream not suck. There is only so much we can do.
13: ThuGz :metaknight: - When you asked me for Yoshi advice, I was tickled pink rofl. Hell yeah for being semi-reliable!
13: Jcav :wolf: - Awesome to finally play you offline. I wish more people were like you (polite and nice and etc.) Good remodel for the Smash community.
17: FF Xatic :wolf::falcon: - Nice sleeping with you again. Rofl. Also, our "buzzed" MK/Snake team is legit good rofl.
17: TechChase :warioc::dedede::snake: - Next time, your *** is mine :yeahboi:
17: Braxton :lucario: - I heard you got a Yoshi. Shame we didn't get to ditto :[
17: Gifts :snake: - DAT GIFTS BASKET! ... Also, those chips gimped you pretty good lol.
17: Dmg Kor (PzO) :metaknight::snake::wario: - I hate you.
17: XeroXen :mario: - No lie, though you ***** me, I love your Mario. It's the best I've ever played. This was also the funnest set I played all weekend. Good s*** mah dooder :]]]
17: Coco :olimar: - LOL
25: FF Ori_bro :olimar::metaknight::popo:?? - Try Melee.
25: goddy ?? - Free :33 Sorry I couldn't MM you ._. Money restrictions suck.
25: FF JTSM :snake: - Yo, thanks for "hosting" the tourney! Sorry the stream was UBER bad and whatnot ;-; Hopefully we can work that out next time. PINGAS!
25: Dogma :marth: - Legit Martha, good stuff beating Ori. Pretty much what I said about Jcav, nice people who more people should be like~
25: FF WuvS :yoshi: - The worst Yoshi ._.
25: Gio :metaknight: - Where was the MM? D:
--------Pools cut-off-------------
33: Topix :ness: - How are you still in FF?
33: clowsui :marth: - Thanks for the Mario MU advice. It helps a lot.
41: Apasher :dedede: - Fun friendlies. Sorry if I made them annoying x.x

Now to sleep in and start/finish my midterm for tomorrow.

EDIT: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I got videos to upload. I'll get started on those soon.....*

* = In a month-ish, like I always do...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Xatic WTP and I were the ones who did 95% of the seeding Derek just dis the last review before we announced stuff. I feel bad about how stacked the top half was :urg:

L_Cancel you should have come, it would have been an old school reunion haha

Also JT i used 100% Olimar, the only time i used MK i lost.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
It felt so good to see all the '09 players. It was awesome to see the copius amount of new players play against the veterans.

Xatic

Smash Lord
I don't remember seeding singles bracket since my match with tutu was the last pools match to get done and afterwards I was busy doing something else.

Again as co-host, I will take blame however for the seeding since I should've double checked over what was done more carefully than I did. I wasn't aware how stacked the top half of the bracket was over the bottom half and I apologize for that.

It was a very stressful co-hosting job for myself since I had to do much more than I'm used to and I had to ask help from people who weren't even (and didn't want to be) involved and I also apologize for that as well.

I did the best I could with the conditions given with the exception of a few things that I know I could've done better.

Not much else for me to say really. I feel like overall the tourney was run pretty mediocre because of myself personally.

So welp, Sorry guys, I suck *** lol.

JTsm

Smash Master
Xatic, you shouldn't blame everything on yourself. I knew we had good time with the doubles bracket. After setting up pools, things started to get out of control. I really should have stepped up for that top 3 for pools, since it would be a lot easier time seeding brackets and have that extra 40 minutes to what ever the hell people wanted.

Tutu, next time, will it be ok if you can check the bracket? Like, I know you have all of this knowledge and experience I don't have, so this bracket obviously needed a second look. L

1: Ally ($115): I know you're probably hyped about getting first but, one day you'll go too far, and when you do, I'll be there to take you down.
2: Zinoto ($57): 2nd place? Calm down my evil minion, a felon such as yourself has no hope at beating Ally.
3: lain ($31): Yo i got blown up. daaaaaaaaamn
4: Tutu ($20): TOP 5!
5: judge ($10): I felt like this tournament was one big drinking game to you, lose a stock, down some alcohol, take a stock, down some alcohol, win a game, down some alcohol, lose a game, down some alcohol. That sounds like a good drinking game to me.
5: Mikey Lenetia ($10): Wish we could have played without you getting distracted, if I'm going to win I'd rather it be 100% me. good job bouncing back all the way to 5th though.
7: SpartaKick: I wish you would have tried against me.
7: Fizzle: If our seeds had been switched you would have been where I was bro. Tough luck man
9: SneakyTako: It was great getting to play you and redeem my like year and a half old loss to you. You were going really hard on me. Stop being unknown.
9: Rizk7: Yoooo it sucks that you kept having input errors I know it happened a bunch of times
9: Kel: Thanks for coming down denzel :denzel:
9: fZk: Good job beating coco and tech
13: LOE1 the LEGEND!: Good job at this.
13: WTP: Always a pleasure good sir
13: ThuGz: Yoooo thanks for letting me crash at your place, it was fun getting to play you again, we should play more. Melee too.
13: Jcav: It's an honor to be able to sign your wii dude. You have a really good wolf, and you did really well today, Gio and Coco are both really good players.
17: FF Xatic: Yooooooooo sonic is bugged O.o. Sorry about making every1 wait for our set lol.
17: TechChase: Yooooooooo chhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllll bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo
17: Braxton: great seeing u again, tell vetona that hes my favorite of all the zero's.
17: Gifts: I really thought i was gonna lose the set to you man. Good ****
17: Dmg Kor (PzO): Yooo You'll get them next time, we both know you're good.
17: JKB: I was afraid to play you in tournament the say those friendlies were going.
17: XeroXen: MARIO GUY. I'm glad we got to play, it's always a lot of fun.
17: Coco: everyone has a bad day dude, bounce baaaack.
25: Jfly ? [Takes Iris's spot for leaving right after pools]: Don't think I got to meet you. Thanks for making it out.
25: FF Ori_bro: FishFlop? More like FreeFlop. Get outplaced by thugz YoooOOoooOoOOoOo.
25: goddy: Glad we got to play man, good seeing you again. m2k's disciple
25: FF JTSM: fun tournament, i knwo ti wa sa lot more than you were expecting but you did a pretty good job handling things. Thanks for the ride dude
25: Dogma: Glad you guys made it out to a tournament again. Good job beating people!
25: Ksev: I think we got to play some friendlies. Nice snake.
25: FF WuvS: step 1, don't main yoshi. I can't help you if you play a character that can't do anything out of sheild.
25: Gio: YooOOoOooOooOooOOoOo:denzel:ooOoOoOoooOOo:yeahboi:oOoooOoOooOoo
33: Topix: sucks you got such a tough pool, you were so close from making it out too. Next tiiime
33: clowsui: Glad you could make it down. But you need to chiiiiiiiiiil. 1 tournament isn't the end of the woooooooooorld
33: Stewy: Yoooo I don't like the characters you use lol. Good set in pools
41: Pony: good stuff in pools, nice MK
41: me9595: We didn't get to play this time, thanks for making it out
41: Eazy: Good seeing you again Evan.
41: Apasher: Yoooo you can do better

Everyone else: I know i played a bunch of newer players in a lot of friendlies but i have as hitty memory so GGs to everyone i played, i remember really enjoying them tho

I think that top 4 was actually a good decision because the tournament was pretty stacked esp with returning and OoS players, so that made pools seeding really hard since there was no way to know just how good some of the people were. And I don't mind helping with seeding.

I also don't think that you guys did too bad of a job with the first seeds, I think you should have switched fzk with lain or spartakick and had that person fight kel. But mostly the second seeds I felt weren't done very well.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Any vids of Ally's Pit?
If you go to the link for the stream and look for any of his matches, you'll find his :pit:. That's all he used this tourney.

Ally has one of the best pits I have seen.

Shoutouts to zinoto and tutu for owning though
I agree. He's smart as a player and can put himself in advantageous situations a lot. Thanks for the shoutout too ;)

Also JTSM, Brawlanator used :mario2:, NWJ used :lucas:, and ben used :samus2:.

SHOUTOUTS!!!

1: Ally ($115) :pit: - Good games in both WFs and GFs. I can see a lot of improvement in my game and our sets were extremely fun. Hopefully we can play again soon ^_^.
2: Zinoto ($57) :diddy: - Saw a lot of improvement in myself this tourney.
3: lain ($31) :metaknight::popo: - Nice getting to see you again lain. Glad to see you're coming to a lot more tourneys. GGs in LFs.
4: Tutu ($20) :sheilda: - You're next tutu :troll: Fun time at Jimmy Johns.
5: judge ($10) :wario::metaknight: - Glad I got to meet a MI legend. I was hoping you'd stay for singles and that I'd get to play you. After that 3-stock game 2, I thought there was no way I would win lol. Come to more tourneys.
5: Mikey Lenetia ($10) :peach: - Nice seeing you again Mikey. One tourney where we didn't play lol.
7: SpartaKick :snake: - SKsux :troll:. Good seeing you again Dan. See you at PS4.
7: Fizzle :dedede: - Good ****. You're :dedede: is boss.
9: SneakyTako :rob::dedede: - GGs again lol. Looks like I'm gonna have another record with you like I do with Mikey. Nice talking to you after as well.
9: Rizk7 :fox::pikachu::kirby2::dk2: - You've gotten so much better than when we first played. Work on your approach and mixups and you'll win our matches no prob. Until next time ^_^
9: Kel :metaknight: - One of these days we'll play lol. Nice seeing you again though ^_^
9: fZk :diddy: - Thanks for the advice, it really helped me a lot. We should play more, we can help kill each other's bad habits.
13: LOE1 the LEGEND! :warioc::diddy: - I have no idea what to say. You did so well this tourney and nearly achieved exactly what you said. Good stuff in brackets, you're definitely getting better, no doubt about at it now.
13: WTP :falco::metaknight: - Your set vs. Sneaky was really close. Good stuff in bracket. See you next weekend.
13: ThuGz :metaknight: - YOOOOOOO you're getting better. Good ****
13: Jcav :wolf: - You're :wolf: is good. I saw your set vs. Mikey and Coco and your :wolf: is impressive. Keep it up.
17: FF Xatic :wolf::falcon: - Thanks for Co-TOing this, I had a really fun time and got to meet a lot of MI legends ^_^.
17: TechChase :warioc::dedede::snake: - Don't quit :( Won't be the same without you.
17: Braxton :lucario: - GGs in dubs, you have a really patient :lucario:
17: Gifts :snake: - Sup :denzel: Nice seeing you again. We gotta play sometime.
17: Dmg Kor (PzO) :metaknight::snake::wario: - Gotta step it up Adrian.
17: JKB -
17: XeroXen :mario2: - You are one of the best :mario2: I've seen. Come to more of these please.
17: Coco :olimar: - We'll play more so you can get more experience in the mus.
25: Jfly -
25: FF Ori_bro :olimar: - Gotta play more patient and punish harder.
25: goddy - GGs in bracket.
25: FF JTSM :snake: - GGs in pools. Jab is good at close range against :diddy:, incorporate it in your game a bit more.
25: Dogma :marth: - Another MI legend. Nice meeting you ^_^
25: Ksev :snake: - GGs in pools.
25: FF WuvS :yoshi: - You and Scatz are still my favorite :yoshi2:. Every time I see you play, you are playing a :metaknight: or a :dedede: :(.
25: Gio :metaknight: - You gotta coach me next time.

33: Topix :ness: - You gotta stay away from the edge of the stage. You got gimped mega badly in pools.
33: clowsui :marth: - Just brush this off and keep moving forward. You gotta be more patient though and can't mess up tech stuff. Thanks for all the advice though. My playstyle is becoming a lot more solid.
33: Brawlanator - Nice seeing you again mario ^_^ Keep it up with your practice and hopefully I can see you at more of these.
33: Ben - That :samus2:
33: Jfly - Didn't play.
33: R3d - Didn't play.
33: Ducky :wario: - Didn't play.
33: Stewy - Good to see you again.
41: me9595 :luigi2: - Nice seeing you again.
41: Eazy - Nice seeing you again.
41: Nigel :diddy: - Another :diddy:, good stuff. If you need any advice I'd be happy to help you out.
41: Trip - Didn't play.
41: Apasher :dedede: - You're learning where the holes are in your gameplay. Keep working on it.
41: NTG - Didn't play.
41: NWJ - GGs in pools.
41: Pony - Didn;t play.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Shoutouts now. Sorry for leaving so early guys, we had two guys who had to work fairly early in the morning and it was running pretty late already. We all definitely had tons of fun here though and we're going to try to make it to more MI stuff.

1: Ally ($115) :pit: - Good stuff winning with pit. I need to work on that matchup, it's super weird.

3: lain ($31) :metaknight::popo: -Good matches man! I was really hoping you were going to go ICs. :( I hate the MK matchup! But it was definitely fun regardless.

4: Tutu ($20) :sheilda: -lolshiek. Good seeing you man. Nice placing and hopefully we can play more often.

5: Mikey Lenetia ($10) :peach: -Good games! You definitely ran that set back. Good job placing so well. Hopefully we can play again sometime. Your Peach is great.

7: Fizzle :dedede: -Fizzle for best Mario.

9: SneakyTako :rob::dedede: -I haven't ever played you and that's weird. We should play.

9: Kel :metaknight: -I also haven't played you in a super long time. Not since back when I was really bad at this game. I wanna play you too!

13: LOE1 the LEGEND! :warioc::diddy: -You don't play like Ducky or Krystedez :( They're all aggro and you're all super campy. Good games though, I thought I was pretty good at that matchup but whoaaaaaaaa.

13: WTP :falco::metaknight: -SUPER LARGE SHOUTOUT FOR HOLDING ONTO MY WALLET. AGAIN, THANKS A TON.

17: TechChase :warioc::dedede::snake: -Good games man. I'm already working on my ZSS more. It's a shame that you're not going to be playing anymore though. :(

17: Braxton :lucario: -lololololololololololololololololololololololol Northern IN. Don't try to surrender!!! Good stuff in doubles too, we should practice more often.

17: XeroXen :mario: -Gotta work on that :zerosuitsamus: because she's fun to play.

25: FF Ori_bro :olimar: -Hey sorry we never got to play in Skullgirls!

25: FF JTSM :snake: -Great tournament man, I really enjoyed it. We will definitely try to make it out to the next one.

25: FF WuvS :yoshi: -Good games man. I actually like the ROB matchup wayyyy more than the Yoshi matchup. Your Yoshi was impressive, keep it up! Those were definitely some fun games.

33: clowsui :marth: -Our games were so close man. I wouldn't feel too bad about not getting out of pools (or losing to me or whatever you were upset about), our pool was seriously tough, and I'm not exactly bad at this game or anything. You're a really smart and good player, **** just happens sometimes and it sucks.

33: R3d :lucario: -Not-last is definitely good for your second tournament. Your improvement is great! Huntington/Fort Wayne is gonna get soooooooo good.

33: Ducky :wario: -This guy has the strangest results ever.

41: Eazy :metaknight: -Good games in pools. I got some crazy gimps against your mk, it was pretty fun!

41: Trip :gw: -We just gotta work on some of your bad habits and decision making and then you'll definitely start getting better. We should probably play more than we do considering we practically live together. You definitely have been improving lately, we all have.

Mad Shout-Outs

To the guy who ate some of Trip's pringles without asking, why the hell would you do that? Like seriously, wtf man?

/mad

JTsm

Smash Master
JTSM's WEEEEHYUUUUUUUUUUUUU SHOUTOUT'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1: Ally: Yooooo congratz winning with all Pit. Wayy too good. DAT IRL BAIR. :denzel:
2: Zinoto: Thanks for coming out. Definitely keeping that title for #1 MI.
3: lain: Very chill dude. Glad you came out for this and actually placed really well. Hopefully you can come to BAMF or PS4 and get back at Zinoto :denzel:
4: Tutu: So I had this scenario in my head where if you would have beaten Lain, there would have been a chance for 2nd, but I always like to imagine dumb stuff like that. Thanks for coming out and placing 4th. I owe you $5.
5: judge: A very big surprise for you coming out here. A bigger surprise for you do so well.
5: Mikey Lenetia: Best peachy main <3 Thanks for coming.
7: SpartaKick: I would like to apologize for giving you the most hardest bracket. After Rizk, I bet you were just done.
7: Fizzle: Didn't expect you to come up and play here. It was nice seeing you. Very chill dude :)
9: SneakyTako: Yooooooo thanks for coming out! Dat ROB almost pulled the upset.
9: Rizk7: I swear, you are getting better at every tournament. I know that loss against SK was rough, but I hope you had a good time.
9: Kel: Thanks for coming up here :)
9: fZk: Thanks for coming ^^
13: LOE1 the LEGEND!: You are getting better and people need to realize it. Just keep practicing like you are doing and you will get that top 10.
13: WTP: Thanks for trying to help out with the stream. That sound issue was really trolling us. Thanks again.
13: ThuGz: Yooooo thanks for coming out. ;P
13: Jcav: You have a really smart Wolf. I really hope you can come out to more tourneys. It was nice seeing you and glad Ori wanted you to come along.
17: FF Xatic: Don't beat yourself up mah d00d. Without you, this tourney would have crumbled. I think I relied on you too much, but I hope you had a good time. I really appreciate all you have done.
17: TechChase: TBH, everybody has this experience, but if it's happening constantly, then maybe you need to stop. I'm not saying LEAVE AND FOREVER BE GONE, but it's ultimately what up to you. I really do appreciate some of the help you did. I hope you don't quit.. :(
17: Braxton: Probably the only Lucario main here :D Thanks for coming man.
17: Gifts: Yo, you are the better Kyle. I'll get you next time.. 0-2... L
17: Dmg Kor (PzO): HEY MAN WASSUP MAN. Thanks for coming out mah dude. Wish Dorian was here so we can troll him xDD
17: JKB ?: Thanks for coming out!
17: XeroXen: Dat Indiana Mario swag. I wish we could have played, but I was too busy D: Really appreciate you coming out and glad you had fun.
17: Coco: New honorary FF member? Don't let your losses get to you mang. Thanks coming out.. HYPE
25: Jfly ? [Takes Iris's spot for leaving right after pools]: Thanks for coming out!
25: FF Ori_bro: Yo, thanks for helping out with the TO stuff, I knew we were going swamped with brackets and stuff.
25: goddy ??: Yooooo it was nice meeting you. Street figher da bess.
25: FF JTSM: Stuff needs to be worked on, but I know I can learn from it.
25: Dogma: Thanks for coming up!
25: Ksev: GG's and nice Snake :D Snake dittos da bessss.
25: FF WuvS: Even though there were problems with the stream, we at least had one.. xDD It was fun chilling with you guys at Ori's. xDWeeeehyuuuuuuu!
25: Gio: Yooooooo thanks for coming out! :denzel:
33: Topix: Thanks for coming out man. You did have a hard pool :(
33: clowsui: I hope you understand why I didn't let you did what you wanted to do. I really do appreciate you guys coming up here.
33: Brawlanator ?: Thanks for coming out!
33: Ben ?: Thanks for coming out!
33: Jfly ?: Thanks for coming out!
33: R3d ?: Thanks for coming out! Indiana Swagggg
33: Ducky: GG's dude. If you stayed wario, you had a good chance of winning.
33: Stewy ?: Thanks for coming out!
41: me9595: Thanks for coming out!
41: Eazy ?: Thanks for coming out!
41: Nigel: Thanks for coming out!
41: Trip ?: Thanks for coming out!
41: Apasher: You looked really pissed when I saw you, so I said nothing. I hope nothing was too major.
41: NTG ?: Thanks for coming out!
41: NWJ ?: Thanks for coming out!
41: Pony ? : Thanks for coming out!

Top Bottom