• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who from FL going to TO4?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
So who from FL going to TO4?

wat up this ya boy frames

da list

me
qdvs
colbol
lambchops
seibrik
polmex
lamugi
zoro
marin
hiroshi
action *******
hungrybox
thomas
otru
skrach
raistlin
sheer madness
godmeowmix
dark sonic
rockcrock
linguini
cashmooney(?)
dr.barban20 phd (?)
smooth criminal

lamugi

Smash Lord
ANYONE FROM ORLANDO CAN SAVE ME A SPOT FOR ME AND SEIBRIK WE CAN GET TO ORLANDO WE JUST NEED A RIDE FROM THERE TO TO4. it will be greatly appreciated if someone gives us a ride there. I can providde gas so its all good

I can cover the gas on the way to orlando so seibrik will go wether he's broke or not
me and polmex are going just saying

S0FT

Smash Ace
wooow get raaaaaapeed

seriously though everyone come to to4 i want to see everyone from florida :)
Especially lambchops and his 3 year old son colbol

Frames

DI
first off colbol hasnt turned 3 yet hes still in the terrible 2's

also hungry here's the thing

a while back i promised lambchops a spot before i talked to u and then u wanted a spot so i was like ok thats 5 but now lambchops can only get to cfl if seibrik brings him so seibrik needs a spot cause he wants to go too so idk i really dont wanna deal with it u guys work it out all i kno is its lambchops for sure everyone else is fair game

Life After Death

Smash Champion
me and polmex are going just saying
thing is no offense but u guys are unreliable i try to not rely on people like u son u feel me. maybe im wrong cuz of first impressions cuz u prolly are not reliable or maybe u are. but i have a spot in frames car amaybe u can take seibrik IF UR 100% sure ur going no bs no unreliableness u feel me

spider_sense

Smash Champion
thing is no offense but u guys are unreliable i try to not rely on people like u son u feel me. maybe im wrong cuz of first impressions cuz u prolly are not reliable or maybe u are. but i have a spot in frames car amaybe u can take seibrik IF UR 100% sure ur going no bs no unreliableness u feel me
A nice way of saying "You're completely useless to me" :p

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i figured it out. all i need is the word from seibrik but im confident he def going. i got a pretty convincing argument on him. he will see

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
My dream carpool:

Dop
Ryan Sparks
Greeny
Tommy T
NBPMike
Sighrax

Of course we would all have to lap up, but that's totally fine with me.

Linguini

Smash Master
that hurts peter, it really does. lol kyle's dad doesnt live in sfl anymore so you wont be seeing much of him around here.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
What if everyone's location had their relative distance to Rohins included in parentheses like lamugi's

imma fix mine right now

Col Bol

Smash Champion
yo noel lemme get you and/or mike's number

i want to go and so does marin...but i dont want to drive at all....
I'm pretty sure if someone had a car to take there'd be more than enough people willing to go
you'd just need drivers

Top Bottom