• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TANK64

Smash Lord
Haven't had internet for a week+. I miss you guys =(
and I come back, and this isn't stickied =(

and I want more Peek vids!

The Star King

Smash Hero
If people want videos of top players, I don't think I'm able to upload and record in a decent quality (I use the Mupen capture feature for my combos), but maybe I should send .krec files for other people to upload, if people want *shrug*

Sangoku

Smash Master
If you really can't find people who would agree to do that, I can. Of course I'm not the best one for that, so it's really if no one else want to do it.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Controller? You mean adapter I guess? I got mine on play asia because I don't have a credit card and I didn't have paypal back then. But there are plenty others adapters which might be better than mine (even though mine works perfectly). Others could tell you more about it.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Internet in 99% of cases. Just search Nintendo 64 adapter into ebay and you should be right.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
lvl 9 falcon CPU just did a grounded dair to falcon punch on me -.-
Lv 9 Samus did a DAir to UAir to another DAir, I missed the tech due to going omgwtf, grab, FThrow, Up-B, Landed on the upper part (this was occuring by the tent) fully charged charge shot.

OMGWTF.

I died.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
A Smash Partner.

Well, we all have at least a friend with you always play.
Personally, I don't Have one xD (Too depressing, no?) :c
and yours?
Who is you Smash Partner?

:bee:

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Back in the day it was my friend Isaac before he left for bigger and better things.

Now I play everyone.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Don't feel bad Ricky, I have no friends either XD
My smash partner used to be my friend Chris, but then he moved to Boston and quit smash :(
I literally almost only play level 9s or scrubs.
or I play Sheer once in a while, and Loto once a year (he plays on Galaxy?).

There needs to be a Match.com for Smash64

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't really have a smash buddy for 1v1. I've been playing teams with Killer lately, I guess.

Maybe I should get a smash buddy. Preferably at least high B tier, who plays a lot of characters. ANYONE?

EDIT: THE SOCIAL THREAD BACK AT ITS RIGHTFUL SPOT AS OVERLORD OF ALL SMASH64 THREADS. AWWWW YEEEEAAAAHHH

The Star King

Smash Hero
It's true that I'm kind of hard to contact outside of Smashboards. I guess that's my fault.

I could be on AIM whenever I'm online if I really needed to be, though.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Where is everyone at, its summer and theres less people on than there was during school. Also, i checked godweapon and no one was there either.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Star King

Smash Hero
Where is everyone at, its summer and theres less people on than there was during school. Also, i checked godweapon and no one was there either.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I think a lot of people are on vacations around this time (although my family usually goes at like the end of August). Maybe there'll be more people in July.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah there's been weird fluctuations at Galaxy since everyone went back but don't worry it'll be ok.

There were definitely 45+ people on later in the night yesterday so I'm not worried.

Top Bottom