• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
lol wtf brokefox? 50 cents come on man youre using the best character in the game... lets go like 3 bux. its not even that much lol.

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
StuperDuperMan said:
lol wtf brokefox? 50 cents come on man youre using the best character in the game... lets go like 3 bux. its not even that much lol.
Hmm... then maybe we can make it a 3 out of 5 match :p
loser gets to switch characters and pick stage(fair ones)

sound good?

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
Evilnemesis said:
David, wanna mm for 1000000000000000000000000000000 dollars?
Dude, you forgot the decimal between the 1 and the 0.
And ya I'll mm you.

You think it will be alright if me and fabian go over tomorrow? Maybe like at 12:00 or something. And maybe we can get Jamal to go so we can practice doubles.
Sound good?

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Broken Fox said:
Dude, you forgot the decimal between the 1 and the 0.
And ya I'll mm you.

You think it will be alright if me and fabian go over tomorrow? Maybe like at 12:00 or something. And maybe we can get Jamal to go so we can practice doubles.
Sound good?
Tomorrow as in Monday? Or Today at 12? Either way, it's all good

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
okay...okie dokey....sadistics here.

azeem u will get ***** by alex,

atul stop being so scared of alex i mean just cuz u cant beat me dosent mean ur not good.

money match luigi, azeem,aseem,atul, any other indians i forgot to mention. well have the INDIANS MMing, or even crew, sounds cool.

crew battle anyone?

Basikutha

Smash Apprentice
J, i will MM u any time haha FIRST beat me, THEN you can say "just cuz u cant beat me dosent mean ur not good." ;)
but indians unite. there's a billion of us.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
Basikutha said:
J, i will MM u any time haha FIRST beat me, THEN you can say "just cuz u cant beat me dosent mean ur not good." ;)
but indians unite. there's a billion of us.
first of all, JOE, pat is on my crew, and if that is the way u want it, fine but only if i could make it(me, trey, azeem and atul) u have a deal.

atul, dont **** with my samus, ask bout me i placed 9 in luigis tourny and trey and i got 4 in teams. and motha ****a im 1/2 indian so dont think im being racist, although i am. so whatta ya say bout crews?

AZEEM, sound like a plan?

or even me, pat, trey, and possibly ryan vs joe, dsf and gus.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
alright ive been nice to you, and i have not said sh*t to you but you keep on trying to f*ck with me and i do not even know you that well yet....

azeem u will get ***** by alex,
see i did not need that comment. if that was how we were, i wouldve told you thats what i would have done to you before our match last tourney.
keep talking sh*t sadistic you really have a lot to back it up, who did you beat that was worth mentioning at your 9th place SB finish son? or your 4th place teams? this **** talk isnt against trey or pat, they have not done **** to me, but you keep calling me out and i dont know, you need to chill the f*ck out.

about crews, i already have a crew, DeepSoCal, guarantee **** or your money back- we will play your crew if you want for like 100 bux or something LOL, me edreese and trevyn vs your 3. you choose the price, anywhere from 10 bux - 100 bux. lol now that is confidence. so you going to back up your talk or was it just all talk? hopefully well see at SB

P.S. we can have some pre-crew matches if you come to the biweekly on saturday. im going to be there and so is edreese so if you feel like it ill be more than willing to play you on saturday.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
StuperDuperMan said:
alright ive been nice to you, and i have not said sh*t to you but you keep on trying to f*ck with me and i do not even know you that well yet....

see i did not need that comment. if that was how we were, i wouldve told you thats what i would have done to you before our match last tourney.
keep talking sh*t sadistic you really have a lot to back it up, who did you beat that was worth mentioning at your 9th place SB finish son? or your 4th place teams? this **** talk isnt against trey or pat, they have not done **** to me, but you keep calling me out and i dont know, you need to chill the f*ck out.

about crews, i already have a crew, DeepSoCal, guarantee **** or your money back- we will play your crew if you want for like 100 bux or something LOL, me edreese and trevyn vs your 3. you choose the price, anywhere from 10 bux - 100 bux. lol now that is confidence. so you going to back up your talk or was it just all talk? hopefully well see at SB

P.S. we can have some pre-crew matches if you come to the biweekly on saturday. im going to be there and so is edreese so if you feel like it ill be more than willing to play you on saturday.
sounds like u take this **** a lil too seriously, and as far as callin u out, mm's is what ppl ask 4, and f im talkin ****, y would i ask u to be my partner or in my temp crew vs joe and them. so relax if i didnt like u u would know it. and an indian comment, im half.hey f u got offended by the alex comment, my bad, just simple **** talk thats all. cool?

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
yeah sadistic i aint pissed or anything but if i get called out by someone you know i am not going to just sit back and let it happen ... dont worry baby, i aint mad at you ;) lol i just dont know when youre calling my *** out if youre trying to be a **** or messing around

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
StuperDuperMan said:
yeah sadistic i aint pissed or anything but if i get called out by someone you know i am not going to just sit back and let it happen ... dont worry baby, i aint mad at you ;) lol i just dont know when youre calling my *** out if youre trying to be a **** or messing around
that wont happen, but even so as long as were still cool, $#!!!!!!!!!!!t. "its what i do mon."

just so were clear im the real samus. son, so

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
hey luigi, i been on smashboards all day today, im at work and there is nothing to do. and i dont even get off 4 another hour. so start written!!

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
HugS said:
All samuses that are not me in cali are non existant. So there is no point in arguing.

Cept azeem.
im sorry but maybe u dont remember me, im no *****, and azeem is better than me but its not extravagent, and dont say **** like that to me.

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
wow, who is spamming now, Zeem??

Ill crew with joe, gus and Alex, no problem there. Sadistic, 50 bucks

Hugo, bout that Samus thing...you are soooo right

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
dude pat lets smash this friday i need sum practice my birthday is commin up on hte 30th too good XD

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
stuntcuum3571 said:
wow, who is spamming now, Zeem??

Ill crew with joe, gus and Alex, no problem there. Sadistic, 50 bucks

Hugo, bout that Samus thing...you are soooo right
stuntcuum stop bull****n,and there is no need to kiss ***. *****

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
spamming now? lets all go back and count my irrelevant post. Well the first one addresses crews at SB so thats not spam. The second addresses someone elses response but it is unrelated to the tourney, but if you want to count that then sure. What comes after 0? oh yeah, 1. and now this post because i am being sort of forced to write it.

ill just see you guys all at SB, and see what happens... if you really want to make a point to me tell me there, or take my money in a MM. No more arguing on smashboards for me.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
StuperDuperMan said:
spamming now? lets all go back and count my irrelevant post. Well the first one addresses crews at SB so thats not spam. The second addresses someone elses response but it is unrelated to the tourney, but if you want to count that then sure. What comes after 0? oh yeah, 1. and now this post because i am being sort of forced to write it.

ill just see you guys all at SB, and see what happens... if you really want to make a point to me tell me there, or take my money in a MM. No more arguing on smashboards for me.
hey come on man dont worry bout stuntcuum he is bein a ***** right now, i am spamming cuz i am at work and there is no work to do, i need someone to talk 2. this sux....... so f u goin to atuls, will u think bout the temp crew mm f i could i will try(trey,me,atul,u)vs(pat,joe,dsf,and i guess gus)but im still tamperin, i dont even know if both sides are all willing and f edreese visits and trey cancels we could alternate increasing our chances.

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
StuperDuperMan said:

just as a blanket warning. I am never serious. About anything. Seriously

Joe, come down friday man, but I wont be home from work until around 6

J, im not being a *****, you are just a lackluster player, thats all

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol o ****, i didnt even know luigi made another tourny thread lol its already 5 pages long, **** im slow
luigi: start the tournament earlier, cuz as we all know i probably have work that day, and if david is actually gonna show up then ill only be there for doubles
david: DONT BAIL ON ME AGAIN ****ER. And i told luigi he should name them "showdown in shaolin"...i was listening to CREAM by wu-tang when i mentioned it
atul: luigi was so close to beating Pat, that everytime that match is mentioned he says he got 7th place in the tourny, not 9th. You cant convince him of otherwise
Azeem: still interested in getting in with mFk?
Brian/what is fear: your in the 909, interested in being in mFk? we all saw luigi can hang with you now and probably azeem as well
broken and myself: **** man if we get better, and we get brian and azeem, we'll be better than deepsocal lol

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
umm you sure i said anything about mfK? come on man, DeepSoCal is the biggest **** ever LOL. anyways, i will play luigi and settle this whole luigi/brian/me thing haha there is too much speculation. im sure luigi is good, and i know brian is so when we play, it will be figured out. come to the biweekly, and well play. its the last one for a while i think, you should come. im going for sure.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
stuntcuum3571 said:
just as a blanket warning. I am never serious. About anything. Seriously

Joe, come down friday man, but I wont be home from work until around 6

J, im not being a *****, you are just a lackluster player, thats all
pat i could come friday lol i dont wake up till 5 or 6 so thats fine i hav no idea how to get down there though hit me up on the cell

araknophobik

Smash Master
StuperDuperMan said:
umm you sure i said anything about mfK?
***** you said that **** last week :laugh:
its all good, we dont need you anyway...lol

and if i do recall, luigi beat brian at the last tourny...well we'll have him comment on that one

Top Bottom