• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
dude, beating a person once does not mean that you are better than them. You have to judge someone by how they do overall.

Luigi almost beat me, and I am miles better than him(ooooh, underhanded insult)

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
stuntcuum3571 said:
dude, beating a person once does not mean that you are better than them. You have to judge someone by how they do overall.

Luigi almost beat me, and I am miles better than him(ooooh, underhanded insult)
HEY That's not true at all you beat me most the time, but I am by far your better. SACKAW

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
yea luigi beat me but im pretty sure my falco (that doesnt exist) can beat his falco XD

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
Evilnemesis said:
My marth will take yours, dont worry

TREY: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! H()LY $#IT. YOU DIDNT just go there. It's on like Donkey Kong BI@T(#

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
sadisticbore said:
TREY: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! H()LY $#IT. YOU DIDNT just go there. It's on like Donkey Kong BI@T(#
what my reatrded friend is trying to say is that trey lost HORRIBLY to some random Donkey Kong at the last tourney. I mean bad. However, that does not mean that the Donkey Kong guy was better than trey. He wasnt, he just happened to win.

Smash has such a simple engine that it leaves very much room for personal strategies. Style, in other words. One persons style of play maybe be perfect for beating another, but that does not make it better in every situation. Understand, children????

BTW, since we are obviously gunna spam the crap out of this topic, I suggest Luigi make a new one, and we take our random as discussion elsewhere. It does not belong here(but i like it)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
id say im gonna place higher than luigi at the next tourney and his whole crew luigi how much for the mm omgz ppl keep saying luigis falco is beastly LOLz ok his falco is ok luigi wasnt fast falling right on me or landing his lasers he was shooting them to high or not hitting them if my hands werent god awful frozen i could of won but thats ok ill show u sum falco goodness next time we play pat lets smash fridayz and drinks drinks drinks LOL

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
EzynJAY said:
id say im gonna place higher than luigi at the next tourney and his whole crew luigi how much for the mm omgz ppl keep saying luigis falco is beastly LOLz ok his falco is ok luigi wasnt fast falling right on me or landing his lasers he was shooting them to high or not hitting them if my hands werent god awful frozen i could of won but thats ok ill show u sum falco goodness next time we play pat lets smash fridayz and drinks drinks drinks LOL
It was ****en cold! I couldn't l-cancel or anything, let alone ff.

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
C'mon Luigi, you should have realized that your Marth isn't very impressive when you played me.

I think I beat him with: Falco, Roy, Marth?, Y. Link(I think...)

Anywayz, good luck with that Marth ditto :dizzy:

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
yeah azeem is better than me, but our matches are always close.

yeah luigi beat me in a few friendlies last tourney, but i won half of them. not to mention falco and shiek majorly counter ganon? and i havent even been playing at all. i dont know if hes better than me. he has definitely gotten better though. to base one night of him splitting matches with me as him being better is too hasty of a conclusion.

and if i do get better than someone, im not gonna come on here and be liek omgbbq im better than joo. i just play smash yo

araknophobik

Smash Master
brain i wasn't trying to diss you if you got that impression, cuz personally i suck and i wanted you down with our crew lol

its just not cool how Pat is stabbing at the nooby luigi for saying he sucks, cuz like you said he has gotten alot better, and ill vouch for that cuz the ***** showed me how to play

and Joe, I leave my computer hooked up to my system and downloaded a program off of download.com that lets me play a song as an alarm, only sucky part is that you need to leave your computer and the program running over night. I dont mind, i leave my computer on overnight anyways, but like if it turns off, the program wont turn on your computer and **** so dont rely on it if you have a power outage

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
yea i know you werent trying to diss me. i was just saying for the record though, if any ish talking happens about whos better or what not, i dont even want to get involved lol

haha i doubt pat is serious about luigi sucking. if you havent noticed, half the thread is ish talking lol

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
WhatIsFear said:
yea i know you werent trying to diss me. i was just saying for the record though, if any ish talking happens about whos better or what not, i dont even want to get involved lol

haha i doubt pat is serious about luigi sucking. if you havent noticed, half the thread is ish talking lol
:mad:
Yea, pat knows better. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriosly, I don't know how I lived withouth these **** smilies. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :psycho: :urg: :p :chuckle: :confused:

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
dude arak post the link so i can get that **** haha now i can wake to some crazy *** song in the morning like thug love too good XD

araknophobik

Smash Master
http://www.download.com/Karen-s-Alarm-Clock/3000-2350_4-10254968.html?tag=lst-0-2

that one's free and simple.

im using some other one right now but the **** is only a free trial, and i dont feel like buying it. The only nifty part about the non-free one is that you can type **** in and it says it. So i put "wake up you sexy *****" :laugh:

o yeah, thug love is alright...i prefer "notorious thugs" over it though, i guess the tupac duet wasn't as good as big's

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
pshhhhh u crazy ***** but that **** is really catchy its bone and biggy biggy biggy lets ride lets ride lets ride and get high and get high and get high haha to good so wat does it set to cuz i dont hav an alarm clock lol i use my cell but can my computer do it?

araknophobik

Smash Master
yeah, just click on the link i gave you.. download karen's alarm clock.
then choose the time you want it to ring, and chose the sound you want it to play. simple

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
arak

bout the whole crew thing with u wanting brian and azeem 2 join..... u were sayin it would be better than deepsocal....hmmmmm........u do know that edreese and trevyn r in that crew dont u?

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
araknophobik said:
its just not cool how Pat is stabbing at the nooby luigi for saying he sucks, cuz like you said he has gotten alot better, and ill vouch for that cuz the ***** showed me how to play

you guys need to realize 2 things

1: I never posted "Luigi sucks." that just never happened

2: I am never serious. Ever. And I would never stab someone smaller than me.

PS; I think Luigi is a good smasher, with more potential than anyone in my crew

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
stuntcuum3571 said:

ur a *****

and what r u doin home ur supposed to b at work 4 another 10 minutes, and ur 35 mins away???

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
stuntcuum3571 said:

ROFL too good...

Top Bottom