• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
EzynJAY said:
ROFL too good...
so ur comin down tomarrow?

um we kinda wanted to know if u wanted to go to atuls place this weekend. an we know bout next weekend. but were not to sure f we wanno go.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
luigi, man u ****in crazy, ur the only person who gets my jokes.

i nvr thought i would say this after i got someone else to stop but ****** is crazy

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
to quote sadistic bor "joe dont do ariels u gotta stop doin ariels"yea cuz who does ariel attacks....

and this is how it started were all playin chillen and im playin joes marth and joe lost and apprently sadistic knows marth so he jus comes out and says joe stop doing ariels wtf i litteraly could not say anything back i was so stunned

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
stuntcuum3571 said:
to quote sadistic bor "joe dont do ariels u gotta stop doin ariels"yea cuz who does ariel attacks....

and this is how it started were all playin chillen and im playin joes marth and joe lost and apprently sadistic knows marth so he jus comes out and says joe stop doing ariels wtf i litteraly could not say anything back i was so stunned
ROFL, some funny stuff.

Zenith

Smash Ace
So this tournament really is gonna be big. Hey Evi,l how many ppl do think will be attending cause I'm on the list and I'm almost ready. I can't wait to see how my weak@$$ skills compare to others who are 90x better than me (man I suck at this game). But I'm going so I can get better, if I want to go to MLG one day I have to have experience. The waiting is making me sleepy.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Zenith said:
So this tournament really is gonna be big. Hey Evi,l how many ppl do think will be attending cause I'm on the list and I'm almost ready. I can't wait to see how my weak@$$ skills compare to others who are 90x better than me (man I suck at this game). But I'm going so I can get better, if I want to go to MLG one day I have to have experience. The waiting is making me sleepy.
40+ people. And we still have about a month's wait to go, lol. Majority of the people who go don't post their name on the list, so dont worry if the list is small, a lot of people will go.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Alright, then now I know. I'm practicing again now but I'm stuck playing these stupid lvl 9's, and my little brother won't cooperate. I need a real Smash partner to practice with. I beat lvl 9's like Bush is beating America (just my opinion) and a few other countries.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Zenith said:
Alright, then now I know. I'm practicing again now but I'm stuck playing these stupid lvl 9's, and my little brother won't cooperate. I need a real Smash partner to practice with. I beat lvl 9's like Bush is beating America (just my opinion) and a few other countries.
Well, feel free to stop by anytime for some practice

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
stuntcuum3571 said:

yeah joe i wouldnt say ****, man u ****ed up in that mm.

and i wasnt gonna say **** but u wanna talk. people **** up speakin im not gonna say i was drunk but it was 4 in the mornin and i got up at 4 the previous mornin to work for 10 hours i was tired ***** ****, leave me alone, i was up for 24 hours and u ****** wouldnt leave my house,

"sometimes u gotta race a ***** i dont know!"​

and look at what happened when u forgot that u...........

Zenith

Smash Ace
Any specific location Evil. I might be there Today best believe it. And I might bring my brother because we both need some good practice from pros.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
oh man pat too good man thanks for inviting me and letting me spend the night at ur pad dude ur too cool man it was too much fun its too bad u live far,it was cool chillen wit pat, trey, and meeting ryan too much fun stuff i think the matches got me better.

man we did so much good **** i cant even remember haha im so tired dude ****in i got home in like 45 minutes i got lost on the 18 and somehow ended up on the 14 like half way from my house i was like wtf.....ok lol

yea man and ill be 17 monday so thanks for the fun weekend i consider it my birthday party lol and thanks for the zippo man and trey thanks for the black and milds man it was too much fun dude havnt had fun like that in a long time...i guess thats it thanks pat now u gotta come down to valencia and meet all the crazy white ppl lol man that party had terrible music though LOL and ****ing greg getting wasted then thinking jumping on a trampline for 30 minutes is the good thing to do man too ****ing funny yea man ill see u wen i see till then peace ***** XD oh yea send me some immortal tec

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Zenith said:
Any specific location Evil. I might be there Today best believe it. And I might bring my brother because we both need some good practice from pros.
Yea, come on over to my house. I'll have some people over and get you some good practice. Here's the address, go ahead and use mapquest or something.

654 N. Dallas Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92410

2:30 PM

We can get some matches in for a few hours. BTW, we are far from being considered pro, I'd say were a tiny bit above average, lol.

Sage_Winard

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Noob to the forums. DarkAnimal (also noob) showed me this and it looks sweet. We'll be participating in the doubles tourny. I'm glad to find people who set up these tournaments in southern california. We've been looking for some and its sweet to find one so close to home (we live in riverside county). Look forward to attending.

Sage

DarkAnimal

Smash Rookie
Sage_Winard said:
Hey guys. Noob to the forums. DarkAnimal (also noob) showed me this and it looks sweet. We'll be participating in the doubles tourny. I'm glad to find people who set up these tournaments in southern california. We've been looking for some and its sweet to find one so close to home (we live in riverside county). Look forward to attending.

Sage
He and I are good buddies, although he is quite noobish in SSBM as well. I will have to carry him in the doubles match. Twill be fun though so no worries.

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
EzynJAY said:
oh man pat too good man thanks for inviting me and letting me spend the night at ur pad dude ur too cool man it was too much fun its too bad u live far,it was cool chillen wit pat, trey, and meeting ryan too much fun stuff i think the matches got me better.

man we did so much good **** i cant even remember haha im so tired dude ****in i got home in like 45 minutes i got lost on the 18 and somehow ended up on the 14 like half way from my house i was like wtf.....ok lol

yea man and ill be 17 monday so thanks for the fun weekend i consider it my birthday party lol and thanks for the zippo man and trey thanks for the black and milds man it was too much fun dude havnt had fun like that in a long time...i guess thats it thanks pat now u gotta come down to valencia and meet all the crazy white ppl lol man that party had terrible music though LOL and ****ing greg getting wasted then thinking jumping on a trampline for 30 minutes is the good thing to do man too ****ing funny yea man ill see u wen i see till then peace ***** XD oh yea send me some immortal tec
Anytime, man. Chill with you is so much fun. Yeah, that party was lame *** hell, but at least no one got shot. Have a Happy birthday homie

PS: Trey ***** me and J is smash today, it was scary, I blame you

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
EzynJAY said:

Alright man I'm finally on the boards. You forgot all the gay jokes about Pat's latent Homosexuality, what's up with dat? alright now I'm gonna go for the record and see how fast I can be kicked off this sight, Peace!

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
man luigi lets mm in claremonth 5 dollars lol dude im gonna practice my dashing pat its gonna be all crazy like yours run foward smash is too good :p

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
There's this terrible rumor going around that Joe's Falco can beat Luigi's. but you didn't here it from me

Zenith

Smash Ace
Bigtreydawg said:
There's this terrible rumor going around that Joe's Falco can beat Luigi's. but you didn't here it from me
I just played Luigi's Falco. No way he'll beat Luigi. He owned me 6 or 7 matches in a row.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Zenith said:
I just played Luigi's Falco. No way he'll beat Luigi. He owned me 6 or 7 matches in a row.
well zenith are u on luigis right nut or left nut...

luigi lol u hav a little trick to stop the dashes what are u gonna do downsmash lol doesnt matter who said im gonna beat u with marth i think ill beat u with ur own main cuz word around the block is my falco>>>yours

haha and u wont come close to winning a single match against pat ever again that ***** is mad nice now and his marth>>>>>>>my falco which>>>>>>>your falco u see the difference

araknophobik

Smash Master
Zenith said:
fun stuff today man, sorry i had to go so soon, maybe we'll rock out some more at the tourny. And like i said, dont worry about losing with your best character to luigi, it happens to many of us...i even witness Jay get jiggly-slept on by him :chuckle:

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
EzynJAY said:
well zenith are u on luigis right nut or left nut...

luigi lol u hav a little trick to stop the dashes what are u gonna do downsmash lol doesnt matter who said im gonna beat u with marth i think ill beat u with ur own main cuz word around the block is my falco>>>yours

haha and u wont come close to winning a single match against pat ever again that ***** is mad nice now and his marth>>>>>>>my falco which>>>>>>>your falco u see the difference
We'll see ;)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Evilnemesis said:
lol, he talkin about the real J[/QUOTE

luigi i am the real j other j is jabriel or sadistic bore im jay ezy motha ****1n jay or jus jay its all the same XD sadistic knows who jay is i had that **** first its mine :p alright luigi 5 bux i heard about your beastly falco i took a little trip up to chill with pat and it wont beat my falco lol so be happy with your victory cuz come claremont im beating u with your main

sadistic lets me get away with it cuz hes a ***** made ***** u cant take jay *****...

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
EzynJAY said:
Evilnemesis said:
lol, he talkin about the real J[/QUOTE

luigi i am the real j other j is jabriel or sadistic bore im jay ezy motha ****1n jay or jus jay its all the same XD sadistic knows who jay is i had that **** first its mine :p alright luigi 5 bux i heard about your beastly falco i took a little trip up to chill with pat and it wont beat my falco lol so be happy with your victory cuz come claremont im beating u with your main

sadistic lets me get away with it cuz hes a ***** made ***** u cant take jay *****...
Dont even trip, it can't touch my Bowser. I have it all planned out.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Yo luigi
"these cats after your paper dr. d.r.e."
And Jay, luigi said your all talk and that i might as well pick up marth again as well cuz i could even ditto you.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
ok luigi u play bowser u got this lol and fabian lets mm then luigi says im all talk thats cool wel play come claremont

Top Bottom