• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i've gotten some work done on the sonic stage, but not much. i'm still trying to work out why the ledges aren't working. i'm also looking at why the platform won't continue moving (and an addition to that is adding the collision to the platform). Oh, and i fixed character spawns.

now, i've also been doing some work for a while now on the bomberman stage from earlier. so far the biggest update is that i've managed to fix the camera. i'm considering swapping soem spawn points so p1 and p2 start closer to each other....

ANYWAY! new download here.
Pics:

This is the camera in-game. You can see that even when the characters are up close the camera keeps the characters visible.

NEW COLLISIONS! The gate surrounding the battlefield now has its own collisions. Both sides of the fence are both walls and wall-jumpable.

i still have to move around some collisions, but my main focus for the next step is to get a better background implemented. In the meantime, if anyone wants to move this to another stage than online waiting room, be my guest.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
So no credits for mewtwo...

That's what I get when I spend my time in helping others to make stages... u.u

Same with Captain Kwark's Coconut Mall I guess...
remember, unless you establish your relationship before you give assistance, you're only a consultant.

ds22

Smash Lord
i've gotten some work done on the sonic stage, but not much. i'm still trying to work out why the ledges aren't working. i'm also looking at why the platform won't continue moving (and an addition to that is adding the collision to the platform). Oh, and i fixed character spawns.

now, i've also been doing some work for a while now on the bomberman stage from earlier. so far the biggest update is that i've managed to fix the camera. i'm considering swapping soem spawn points so p1 and p2 start closer to each other....

ANYWAY! new download here.
Pics:
*CAMERA*
This is the camera in-game. You can see that even when the characters are up close the camera keeps the characters visible.

*PICS*
NEW COLLISIONS! The gate surrounding the battlefield now has its own collisions. Both sides of the fence are both walls and wall-jumpable.

i still have to move around some collisions, but my main focus for the next step is to get a better background implemented. In the meantime, if anyone wants to move this to another stage than online waiting room, be my guest.
Nice, very nice.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman

sry, i was in a hurry to post it last night. parents were rushin me like crazy. going to edit post nao.

EDIT: alright, i edited the post with ur credit that you deserve mewtwo :D

This ... looks interesting. Does anyone think that level environments like water or lava can be used in other stages? I'd love to see real lova in that one.
i believe the lava/water is in the ef file. i just put crisis city over norfair to make it easier to get lava effects

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
sry, i was in a hurry to post it last night. parents were rushin me like crazy. going to edit post nao.

EDIT: alright, i edited the post with ur credit that you deserve mewtwo :D
Don't worry about it, I was just a little negative this morning xD

Thanks ^^

Did you move the city downwards? This makes the highway on the right not visible, I should give you instructions to change the texture so it's visible from the upside when I get home

Anyway, lava doesn't hurt you, does it?

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it, I was just a little negative this morning xD

Did you move the city downwards? This makes the highway on the right not visible, I should give you instructions to change the texture so it's visible from the upside when I get home

Anyway, lava doesn't hurt you, does it?
actually, if you do make the highway visible, it should be made a fall through

yes, the lava hurts you. it goes over norfair btw

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Would you mind send me a PM with the stage so I make the highway visible and try to fix the light on buildings when I'm home in an hour or so? ^^U

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Can you PMme the new file please? because, if the platform can work with moving, i can add another platform and move both platform, like the first enemy in the game.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Can you PMme the new file please? because, if the platform can work with moving, i can add another platform and move both platform, like the first enemy in the game.
no, i haven't gotten the collision to work yet. sorry if it wasn't explained right. i'll send you the file, but i still need to work some stuff out.

it would be easier to connect the collision if the platform was a separate model. as it is now, its part of the main stage which makes it tedious to edit.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
no, i haven't gotten the collision to work yet. sorry if it wasn't explained right. i'll send you the file, but i still need to work some stuff out.

it would be easier to connect the collision if the platform was a separate model. as it is now, its part of the main stage which makes it tedious to edit.
don't worry, i just go to add another platform, and both of them wont move, but my really problem are th ledges.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
You could vertex-delete the in-stage platform and use an scretched piece of the stage editor to make it as a separate model O.o

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
Sorry, I never used Brawl Box and I don't have much knowledge about this whole stuff, I've dropped out long time ago of the scene (after making two minor character textures and one Stage texture )

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i want to try some stuff with making some new collisions, getting them to work, and then replacing the current collisions. there are some other things i want to try, but replacing them is pretty much the gist of it.

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice

I am going credit you when i'm releasing the Coconut Mall. Don't worry about it.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
i want to try some stuff with making some new collisions, getting them to work, and then replacing the current collisions. there are some other things i want to try, but replacing them is pretty much the gist of it.
did you fix something?

oh, another question, if posible to change de camera? because the both ledges are really near to the left/right.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I am going credit you when i'm releasing the Coconut Mall. Don't worry about it.
Thanks ;)

actually, if you do make the highway visible, it should be made a fall through

yes, the lava hurts you. it goes over norfair btw
New changes to the stage, now that it's not a secret stage, I'll post them here

Now we can stand on the highway

Is that Silver??

Yeah, it's him xD

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Is silver going over sonic if so I think someone should really try to figure out how to clone characters cuz sonic versus silver versus (Real) shadow would be awsome

Revven

FrankerZ
Is silver going over sonic if so I think someone should really try to figure out how to clone characters cuz sonic versus silver versus (Real) shadow would be awsome
PW is still working on it, it's not a magic button you press that generates a code, on TOP of the fact that he has his own life to attend to hacking is merely a hobby for him something to do when he has the free time.

Posting about it won't make it come out any faster or get done any faster.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Thanks ;)

New changes to the stage, now that it's not a secret stage, I'll post them here

Now we can stand on the highway

Is that Silver??

Yeah, it's him xD

o wow, it looks much better. i'll add this to the silver project page. btw, is that silver using the bone adder?

EDIT: nvm, he iz actually part of the background! sweet!

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
well i decided to put two platforms like this:

i just need to add this to the FrozenHobo's fixed problems (Thanks Frozen Hobo :) )

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I have downloaded and tried out this stage, and I have come to the conclusion that is ridiculously amazing. 'Tis beautiful -- it's gone unnoticed because screenshots don't show the animation.

I have a request regarding it: would it be possible to port the stage to something other than ONLINETRAINING (or FINAL)? I want to give it distinctive music (namely What is Love) but I have some 20 other ONLINETRAINING stages that would not be suited to it. If you could somehow port it to, say, 75m, that would be the greatest.

If you do, I may try to make an alternate version using this: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/nessrocks08/Earthbound.gif

That said, please feel free to ignore this request in favor of completing some of your more-awaited stages such as Fourside and Mushroom Kingdom. Those still look amazing.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
So hey guyz. Can I remove EVERYTHING cept for teh water from the Pirate ship w/o using codes? I want my stage to be usable for EVERYONE, not just those with a frozen Pirate Ship code in their GCT(not to mention the fact that the code would probably freeze any edits that I make as well).

Lake of Rage WILL become a reality, but I need teh water for people to swim around in.

Alternatively, if anyone has figured out how to add teh water AND swimming to other stages, tell me now and I won't have to replace the Pirate Ship.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Hey, if you haven't made any final decisions about the lake of rage I have a few ideas if their possible( I really doubt they are) How about you battle on a platform or boat of some sort, or even the grass surrounding the lake while you see gyrados in the background going up and above the water; and every so often he spots you in the distance,( about 30-50 yards)stares at you for a bit, and then shoots A hyperbeam or hydro pump in your direction; and then ends by using surf(which also comes toward where ever the fight is) and goes back into the water, then a little while later he comes back up, swims around for a bit and looks in a couple directions, spots you and the cycle repeats. Kinda like stage events on metaknights ship. I pretty much know this is impossible right now, but I wanted to state my idea lol. Sorry for the waste of time :).

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
PW is still working on it, it's not a magic button you press that generates a code, on TOP of the fact that he has his own life to attend to hacking is merely a hobby for him something to do when he has the free time.

Posting about it won't make it come out any faster or get done any faster.
jeez don't need to be a douche i just wanted to kno

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Hey, if you haven't made any final decisions about the lake of rage I have a few ideas if their possible( I really doubt they are) How about you battle on a platform or boat of some sort, or even the grass surrounding the lake while you see gyrados in the background going up and above the water; and every so often he spots you in the distance,( about 30-50 yards)stares at you for a bit, and then shoots A hyperbeam or hydro pump in your direction; and then ends by using surf(which also comes toward where ever the fight is) and goes back into the water, then a little while later he comes back up, swims around for a bit and looks in a couple directions, spots you and the cycle repeats. Kinda like stage events on metaknights ship. I pretty much know this is impossible right now, but I wanted to state my idea lol. Sorry for the waste of time :).
Well, I did sorta eventually plan on some form of attack, but I was going to have a main platform above the water(with a smaller one above the platform) and have Gyarados rise up from the water and act as a platform. He'll move around and stuff, and either go off screen or go back underwater.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Sounds cool! Cant Wait! Just like I cant wait for heartgold and soulsilver. Such nostalgia and good memories lol good times.

Top Bottom