• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Oops, I meant to say mod the hitboxes to act like bullet bills. Assuming he has the stage over something like pirate ship or something.
It's possible, but it's better to release the stage without hazards first. Plus, it's not Melee Peach's Castle.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Oh God yes, I was wondering when someone was going to do SSB64 Final Destination. Now someone just needs to do Melee Battlefield...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
With the same model? No, I will make it from scratch.

KTH, are you sure you want to make all those stages? MKII, Peach Melee, Battlefield Melee?

For KMII and Peach, I already have the models from Oshtoby, and I plan to make them both... And battlefield is a matter of time that I try it too...

We'll be seeing lots of stages with multiple versions this way... ^^U

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I am hyped for melee battlefield, but I am sure some people will prefer brawl/Project M's battlefield due to the underside of the stage being more forgiving than in melee.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman

Only one thing preventing me from releasing; one of the wings looks twisted and I'm not entirely sure why.
If someone could fix this, I'll send the animation file to ye
much obliged.

I'm going to make a few halberd stages with different viewpoints, besides this side one.
:awesome:

Akuma2120

Smash Ace

Only one thing preventing me from releasing; one of the wings looks twisted and I'm not entirely sure why.
If someone could fix this, I'll send the animation file to ye
much obliged.

I'm going to make a few halberd stages with different viewpoints, besides this side one.
:awesome:
Damn that's cool, what would be even greater would be if it acted like the original stage but each time the platform takes off and comes back it takes you to a different area of the ship

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Damn that's cool, what would be even greater would be if it acted like the original stage but each time the platform takes off and comes back it takes you to a different area of the ship
Probably possible, though file size might present an issue

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, thats a good idea! I might try that xD. I'll animate the ship to rise up to the platform and fall back down and do the same thing in a different place. I think I should be able to add the platform without having the file be too big.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
hmmm, thats a good idea! I might try that xD. I'll animate the ship to rise up to the platform and fall back down and do the same thing in a different place. I think I should be able to add the platform without having the file be too big.
You'd probably want to ask M22K about that; I'm pretty sure he's the only one who's made a stage like that.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I will try to make it similar to the original, though I'm sure I can't make it exact. Anyway, I'll try to make it good enough. Same to the lines between the stone blocks, they will be animated in a similar way to N64

curtsa01

Smash Rookie
I'm new to this forum and stage hacking, but I've got a 3D version of Planet Zebes that I could use a little help with (shadows, Pokemon entries, and maybe testing).

Anyone interested?

The lights and moving platform work, and the other platforms look better in-game

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm new to this forum and stage hacking, but I've got a 3D version of Planet Zebes that I could use a little help with (shadows, Pokemon entries, and maybe testing).

Anyone interested?

The lights and moving platform work, and the other platforms look better in-game
Strange, R7 is also working on a 3D Zebes using Brinstar (Melee) as a base.
Also, I can't see the image.

curtsa01

Smash Rookie
Figures that someone else would be working on the same thing. Mine is almost done, just needs a few finishing touches.

Can anyone see the image?

curtsa01

Smash Rookie

The acid works, but it never reaches the height of the stage since I moved the stage, boundaries, and camera up. I did that to avoid players hitting the nodes from the original brinstar (melee) stage. I couldn't figure out a way to get rid of the nodes (I saw somewhere it was a .rel issue).

Top Bottom