• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
7. Icy Mountain Top BETA
Very Glitchy, but moar playable than the origional stage. Errors with the backround, instadeath when stage loops (jump to aviod), far edge of mountain, no beginning animation, and other minor things.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mytzumyfznz ---has original boundaries, so the playing field is all you see here, just the top

http://www.mediafire.com/?lhymymhxnyx

the whole mountain is playable, but get to the top when you see the clouds, otherwise you'll die.
Sorry for the delay, I had some things to do this weekend ^^U

I've fixed your icy mountain a little, I think there are no more problems with the background and you don't die anymore

See what's good and what's wrong and make a mix with your beta and the fixed version from the one you PM'd me

Good job, when you finish it will be a good replacement for the original one ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cimd0ycuygz

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about that guys, I had the problem fixed, it wasn't the .rel files, it was the stages themselves that did the freezing, problem solved thanks guys

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
here's some advice:
1.Get the basics on brawlbox it's pretty much essential to know
2.every time you do something major *like import textures model etc.* test it out in game to make sure it doesn't freeze
3.Have some grasp on texture hacking trust me it can improve the stage hack *unfortunately i lack texture hacking skills which is why i'm limited on some of the things i make*
All right. Thanks. Hopefully I'll have some progress at some point.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Oh nice. Fix it up and I'll happily download that. Then I need to find the code that puts WWR over either NPC or 75M.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
^I can't tell you how many times I think the same image in my mind when I say that.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Actually, that's not a bad idea since Hanenbow (I can't remember since I never play on it) only has like 1 or 2 songs (or just one specific one?). That way, I could replace other stages that have a larger music choice for replacing.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
no, the stage IS the Song
oh and Forzen Hobo, i put again the animation for teh back ground, i mean, it don't chage anything and is pretty cool XD but i still have porblems with the camera, and the colisions :(

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
no, the stage IS the Song
oh and Forzen Hobo, i put again the animation for teh back ground, i mean, it don't chage anything and is pretty cool XD but i still have porblems with the camera, and the colisions :(
send me the file and i'll get it back to you with the pirate ship.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I figured as much. Even when I get in the mood to play joke stages, I never go near Hanenbow.

Mit

Smash Ace
I'll be happy to get that Rumble Falls edit as well. Rumble Falls has two of the best songs in the entire game: Bramble Blast and Jungle Level Ver. 2. Can't wait to hear them more often :) Looks a rather unique neutral as well. A reversed Battlefield platform layout, and a pass-through-from-beneath floor, except with solid edges.

Nice background section choice as well, although I have to wonder if one of the parts where there's waterfalls and whatnot would've been nicer. Ideally, having the background scroll and the stage remain stationary would be awesome :p Probably not possible though.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I will take the look to it, I'll upload the fix later

I will upload version 3 of the original mario villains too, as I have changed the way it's animated and no longer does weird things at the end of the battle ^^U

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Just thought I'd make sure that no one else was gonna do this stage before I started workng on it. The first stage I'm planning on making is Great Bay, from Melee. No one else is working on it, are they?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Just thought I'd make sure that no one else was gonna do this stage before I started workng on it. The first stage I'm planning on making is Great Bay, from Melee. No one else is working on it, are they?
no, though you should be prepared to have an incredible amount of difficulty with it.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
What would people think of a Spear Pillar where the middle is always broken, and the pokemon do not distort/attack?

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I'll be happy to get that Rumble Falls edit as well. Rumble Falls has two of the best songs in the entire game: Bramble Blast and Jungle Level Ver. 2. Can't wait to hear them more often :) Looks a rather unique neutral as well. A reversed Battlefield platform layout, and a pass-through-from-beneath floor, except with solid edges.

Nice background section choice as well, although I have to wonder if one of the parts where there's waterfalls and whatnot would've been nicer. Ideally, having the background scroll and the stage remain stationary would be awesome :p Probably not possible though.
acctually the backgrounds moves like original Rumble falls, i mean, the back ground don't chage anything, and is pretty cool, so, the stage is statioonary and the backgrounds moves :3

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
New stage, this one was started by shock44 and left to me to be finished, so credits to shock44

I don't usually make 2D stages, but anyway, it's fun sometimes xD

So here it is, Hidden Palace Zone, from Sonic & Knuckles

The download will be up later, when I fix a little thing with the ground

And well, this is not a new stage, it's only a new pic of the last version of Crisis City, noone seems to have seen it, so here it is, the other new thing besides the PAL compatibility: Mephiles the dark

He's showing sometimes near to you, and then dissapears ^^U

shock44

Smash Journeyman
New stage, this one was started by shock44 and left to me to be finished, so credits to shock44

I don't usually make 2D stages, but anyway, it's fun sometimes xD

So here it is, Hidden Palace Zone, from Sonic & Knuckles

*hidden palace zone*

The download will be up later, when I fix a little thing with the ground

And well, this is not a new stage, it's only a new pic of the last version of Crisis City, noone seems to have seen it, so here it is, the other new thing besides the PAL compatibility: Mephiles the dark

*Mephiles in Crisis City*

He's showing sometimes near to you, and then dissapears ^^U
Nicely done, I'm excited for both downloads. The Hidden Palace Zone looks a lot better than it did when I tried it....mine kind of failed. The updated Crisis City also is kinda cool, adding on Mephiles. By the way, I noticed that you are using a texture for Shadow to make him look like the SA2 Shadow. Is it finished? If so where can I get a link to download the textures?

Top Bottom