• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Sorry bout the lack of the Lack of Rage, been enjoying HeartGold too much to care. ^_^

BUT I promise I'll work on it soon. Tomorrow maybe?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
How did you fix it?
Well I found theres nothing wrong with the .rels
and that there was just the stages themselves. I found all you have to do is use the original file like for example:

If you want to replace 75m with New Pork then you just place the modified .rel in the module and rename the stage STGDONKEY and it will work .

what I did was for example:

Delete all the files of the original stage and replace them with the stage files of my modified stage and that caused the freeze

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Oh, so just use something like WWR or FD as the base and then use modified .rel files to do the rest? That might be one reason why I can't do some things properly in BrawlBox.

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
Curious question:Is it possible to remove a stage part's jurisdiction over the camera? So, can the pig not affect the camera on Bridge of Eldin, for example?

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Curious question:Is it possible to remove a stage part's jurisdiction over the camera? So, can the pig not affect the camera on Bridge of Eldin, for example?
well, more easy is remove him, and delete his animation, if you want to remove him

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
well, more easy is remove him, and delete his animation, if you want to remove him
He'd still "appear," though, wouldn't he? He'd just be invisible. The model/animation don't move the camera afaik, just the event part of it.

By the way, Mewtwo, did you ever finish that Great Mighty Poo stage? I'm sitting here with all the music and stuff for it and waiting. I need it so badly! D:

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
He'd still "appear," though, wouldn't he? He'd just be invisible. The model/animation don't move the camera afaik, just the event part of it.

By the way, Mewtwo, did you ever finish that Great Mighty Poo stage? I'm sitting here with all the music and stuff for it and waiting. I need it so badly! D:
no, if you reemplase the model for the the pokemon trainner, and delete all of his animation file, the stage wont load it, so he will never appear

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Why is it that I can't do a translation to the central bone of a model I import without BrawlBox screwing up on me? I used the mdl0 resizer and that worked nicely, but I can't adjust the model back a couple spaces so that the stage position isn't in a weird place. How do I put where the collisions are on the z-axis?

This is really all I need to know before I can test my stages. I resized some ToS2 stages so that they are just a little bit bigger than FD.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Why is it that I can't do a translation to the central bone of a model I import without BrawlBox screwing up on me? I used the mdl0 resizer and that worked nicely, but I can't adjust the model back a couple spaces so that the stage position isn't in a weird place. How do I put where the collisions are on the z-axis?
not possible adding collisions on the z-axis

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Ah shoot, that's not what I meant. I'm trying to adjust ModelData[1] backwards a small amount so that the collision data appears in a more desirable position. Say some stage object like a block was sitting at one spot overlapping the stage collision. I want to move the model backwards to adjust to the collision rather than wanting to create collision for that block.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
My latest stage is a little tribute to pokemon HG/SS, it's Ho-oh flying high in the sky, just as in HeartGold's title screen

I'm not done yet, but this will be it:

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Ah shoot, that's not what I meant. I'm trying to adjust ModelData[1] backwards a small amount so that the collision data appears in a more desirable position. Say some stage object like a block was sitting at one spot overlapping the stage collision. I want to move the model backwards to adjust to the collision rather than wanting to create collision for that block.
Not sure how to help you here sorry

Holy **** balls.
Epic.
How the heck did you do that?
Most likely scene data edit + some good texture hacks + models from other stages
now i wish i was that creative XD

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Drat, well there has to be a solution considering someone was able to do Coconut Mall (forgot your name sorry >_>) and have at least three different variations to choose from on it.

I think I'll PM him on it.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
i might have an answer to it later i just can't seem to think straight right now XD
Alright, and actually I'll just PM Mewtwo since he helped Captain Kwark on Coconut Mall and knows a ton of stuff.

Or he'll just answer right here since he posted just now :p

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Alright, and actually I'll just PM Mewtwo since he helped Captain Kwark on Coconut Mall and knows a ton of stuff.

Or he'll just answer right here since he posted just now :p
Having collision problems? I don't get it at all, but... Is the problematic collision attached to a bone? If so, you should change the name of the bone and model, make a new empty model with that name and bone name, and make it to be 0 in size

If it's not the problem, then explain it to me please ^^U

its the model from PokePark wii with a custom background.
It's the brawl model actually xD

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
How do I put a stage that was made to replace FD on a different stage? For example the Parkview Mall stage was made for FD but I want it for the Online Training stage

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
My latest stage is a little tribute to pokemon HG/SS, it's Ho-oh flying high in the sky, just as in HeartGold's title screen

[**** in my pants]
OH GOD WANT

But then I'd need a code that changes Hanenbow to Wi-Fi Waiting Room. :/ Is there even one of those for PAL?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord

Pictures of multi-colored biiird
Oh..are you joking..? Lol.

I had the SAME idea since a while ago, but with Lugia as well, and I'm almost done. It replaces Battlefield. It also uses the official background artwork from Nintendo.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
that hg ss is amazing what stage does it take over ?
It's made for FD and WWR, but I would easily port it to skyworld, temple or 75m (the three I have tried for now with successful results) if anyone requested it

OH GOD WANT

But then I'd need a code that changes Hanenbow to Wi-Fi Waiting Room. :/ Is there even one of those for PAL?
I don't know, but you can use FD's rel file to get it workin in hanenbow... But... I think the players would be 2D, not sure... O.o

Oh..are you joking..? Lol.

I had the SAME idea since a while ago, but with Lugia as well, and I'm almost done. It replaces Battlefield. It also uses the official background artwork from Nintendo.
Oh, really? Thats funny xDD

I'm willing to see your lugia stage ;)

EDIT: Well, here it is, don't expect anything special, it's just WWR's platform flying over Johto, next to Ho-oh, I like it because I think it's beautiful O.o

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mijmmnm2nq2

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I have a problem with my Rumble Falls+, the camera don't move with teh character, i reemplaced teh model[100] with the battlefield's one, but the camera don't move any one have any solution for this?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I have a problem with my Rumble Falls+, the camera don't move with teh character, i reemplaced teh model[100] with the battlefield's one, but the camera don't move any one have any solution for this?
Same to me when trying to fix Gundamsdboy's stage, going over rumble falls

It could something related to the rel file, I think nothing can be done for now ^^U

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i know how to fix the camera, and now that i have it working (it was .rel problem, guzzi) i'll get a fixed version to you in a little while.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
You changed rumble falls's rel to make the camera work?

If so, I'm interested on it too :ohwell:

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
i know how to fix the camera, and now that i have it working (it was .rel problem, guzzi) i'll get a fixed version to you in a little while.
wow, that is good news, oh and next, we ahve to fix some problems, with the colssion

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
unfortunately, the collision is the only thing i've made any progress on... my work with the .rel hasn't been giving me any noticeable results (aside from freezes). i'll keep at it, though.

edit: also, the idea of having Ho-oh and Lugia "battling" in the background (i.e. both with pre-rendered animations that loop) of battlefield would be dead sexy.

edit edit: ok, i need a fresh rumble falls .rel, but i lost the link.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
unfortunately, the collision is the only thing i've made any progress on... my work with the .rel hasn't been giving me any noticeable results (aside from freezes). i'll keep at it, though.

edit: also, the idea of having Ho-oh and Lugia "battling" in the background (i.e. both with pre-rendered animations that loop) of battlefield would be dead sexy.

edit edit: ok, i need a fresh rumble falls .rel, but i lost the link.
Look through here

Top Bottom