• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Finally! Some progress made....kinda:

As you can see, I'm pulling bits and pieces from the Rayquaza stage, such as the sky and water. However, I still need to get a lot of models, such as the stage itself, some platforms, rain, and a couple of background stuff(including a few more Pokemon[like Hoppip]). Not too mention I have to start working on the Stage collision and stuff.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Sure, it's very easy to do, but I will post it later, as I have not my wii with me at the moment and I don't like to post stages without testing them, I prefer to be sure to have they working properly

I'll tell you when it's up in a PM if you want ;)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
How do I put a stage that was made to replace FD on a different stage? For example the Parkview Mall stage was made for FD but I want it for the Online Training stage
If I can recall this correctly, get an .rel of the stage you want to replace.
http://ssbbcustom.wikia.com/wiki/Module_files
Replace the XX in that line in the .rel with the stage you wish to use as a base. XX=number of stage that your replacement is based off of.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
What are those gold things in next to gyrados
Oh, those? They are the lanterns leftover from Jungle Japes. I still haven't replaced all of the models yet. Hmm...guess I could make them bells or something and just leave them there. Or Gold and Silver Pokeballs.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Kohona at Night (credit to Oizen X)

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1wyummmnyd (goes over either Final Destination or Mario Bros. and includes brstm) - Version with Sakura Trees and Normal Trees both in download -

-uses Shadow Moses Island's Lighting \
- comes from Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX3
- Is a texture hack

Willamette Parkview Mall (After Hours) [credits to the orignal guy who ripped the stage on his thread, forgot who you were, sorry]=

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Hey my Familys playing Wii fit on my Wii right nao and i need someone to try a stage for me, will somebody try it for me? Its a Green Greens hack.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Hehe they made Final Breastination!
thanks for the name

Whos that pokemon!!??!?!??!??!?
Its-bwahahahahahaha!
8. *What all you pervs have been waiting for, its Final Breastination!!!! Updated!!!
A little late, but keeping up the breast theme
Thanks to Mr. Chuy and Mewtwo_2000, they saved this stage. *If it wasn't for them you would never get to spike people off the edge of samus's boobs xD
and sorry to everyone who downloaded the first version, I should have waited until I had completed it.
This took so long that I never want to touch it again
Pose 1 (I prefer this one)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/keijutmyzln/STGFINALfin.pac

Different pose (old pose with fixed polygons)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ddktemdnjln

I did not want to make this stage unplayable, so there is a slight dip inbetween rather than nothing. *This stage is suprisingly playable.
one could make this stage a lot bigger, ifuknowwhatimsayin, but I will not personally. *One could also replace the textures with the naked zss. *I will not. *that doesn't mean you can't >.>

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Luigi Im taking some right now, im sorry for delay, I was ripping a bunch of TvC stages so it took me a bit, Im uploading them as we speak

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
What are those gold things in next to gyrados
Lanterns

Kohona at Night (credit to Oizen X)

Willamette Parkview Mall (After Hours) [credits to the orignal guy who ripped the stage on his thread, forgot who you were, sorry]=
IMG OF COCONUT MALL
if its after hours then why are there people there? they should be edited out...plus they make the stage look bad.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
That looks pretty cool, but can someone post a picture with fighters in it to get an idea of the size and stuff? I can't try it right now but I'm intrigued.

BUGKILLER23

Smash Rookie
Mewtwo_2000 you the fixed the bugs from crisis city so that they're now working on PAL right? Could you please make this with the Crystal War Field stage FairKnight ported to brawl(only with your permission FairKnight)

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
alright Gigan

its a pretty big stage, not (wtf New Pork City huge) but like roughly a little bigger then Final Destination or about that size

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Someone NEEDS to do a Deep Dive stage from Kingdom Hearts! I'm using night konoha until someone makes one. That or Twilight Town. Maybe I should give it a shot.

EDIT: 1000th post! ^_^

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Oni K4ze, me being a major Kingdom Hearts fan I was thinking the EXACT same thing
I already made the Birth By Sleep stage though

The best hope would be to probably greatly increase the size of Corneria and edit the collisions to be on the floor and then do a texture hack OR do stage editing blocks like Mewtwo_2000 or possibly ripping a stage from another game and doing a hack on that

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
I figured out why the snow in my stage didnt work. Cuz i named the snow texture snow3 when it should have been snow03.... -_- Anyways im gunna revamp it and steal some models from Mario kart to put it in there.

The Mario kart wii models are big, what size should they be shrinked to?

And Fair Knight Add another KH fan inside that circle of KH fans. Twillight town would deffinantly be going over Delfino Island. Texture woul dbe hard as hell. But remember, Hollow bastion.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
New SSE stage, the Final Gateway

FairKnight left me this stage the other day because of some trouble with the textures (not animating). Now it's fixed and working, and you can download it if you want to. Credits to FairKnight, as he created the stage, I only fixed animations and collisions

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eym4kdyo01l

Goes on Final Destination and Wifi Waiting Room. It's slightly better on Final Destination, because some red rays only show for FD, not WWR, but still good when placing on the Wifi Room anyway

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Alright well im about to test my stage. added a new BG, added a giant cloud, fixed snow not appearing. so.

DONT DIE.

EDIT: Cool mewtwo

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I'm re-posting to ask for help on fixing my two stages, Smashville Plaza and Mario Party Picnic.

The Smashville stage, the stage model keeps appearing way too high over the stage collision no matter what I do.

And for the Mario Party Picnic stage, nothing shows up except for the stage collision and one (or two) Shy Guy(s). None of the characters have their actual stage animations done, so if you do get it working, they'll all show up overlapping each other.

Here's the DL link for anyone who wants to take a look at them:
http://www.4shared.com/file/232595257/69972824/TestStages.html

EDIT: Oh yeah, they both are made for Wi-Fi Waiting Room

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Oni K4ze, me being a major Kingdom Hearts fan I was thinking the EXACT same thing
I already made the Birth By Sleep stage though

The best hope would be to probably greatly increase the size of Corneria and edit the collisions to be on the floor and then do a texture hack OR do stage editing blocks like Mewtwo_2000 or possibly ripping a stage from another game and doing a hack on that
Oh, I didn't even think of that! Corneria city... hmm... I think rain should be added too, didnt it rain in deep dive when you fight riku as roxas in 358/2 days? Anyway I'm gonna see if I can do that, and if I can't, I'll just ask for help. It'll be over Summit since thats what night konoha is over atm, and I already have 5 songs for it too.

Top Bottom