• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Yay! Thanks a lot :]
I always wanted stages like some of those!
...Gigan? :grin: Heya! Didn't expect to see you around here.

No more progress on Lake of Rage yet because I'm lazy and I've been too addicted to Pokemon HG. :laugh: Guess I should go ahead and gather some more models while I'm thinking about it.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
...Gigan? :grin: Heya! Didn't expect to see you around here.

No more progress on Lake of Rage yet because I'm lazy and I've been too addicted to Pokemon HG. :laugh: Guess I should go ahead and gather some more models while I'm thinking about it.
Yes, I've been here since before Brawl was released, But started posting again because of all this new content and my lack of knowledge about the subject. Nice to have someone I know around here. :)

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
My Pokemon Ranch doesn't use MDL0s, so I highly doubt Rumble having them.

Who would want a Pokemon Rumble model, anyways?
are you sure because when someone showed mewtwo's poke ranch there like sadly this might be the only mewtwo model in mdl0 and i was like what about the trophy and yeah

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I'm pretty sure both those games use MDL0s or at least MPR does, but they're compressed in a weird format and you have to extract them in an odd way or something.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
In regards to Pokemon Rumble, I sort of doubt it uses MDL0s. I know for sure it doesn't use BRSTMs for music.
My Pokemon Ranch doesn't use MDL0s, so I highly doubt Rumble having them.

Who would want a Pokemon Rumble model, anyways?
Yes, they're MDL0s, and both games share the same Pokémon "Pii" models. They have a stupidly low polygon count, but they're still MDL0s.
I'm pretty sure both those games use MDL0s or at least MPR does, but they're compressed in a weird format and you have to extract them in an odd way or something.
Both games have compressed archives (though I haven't checked to see what form of compression they're in), but they are BRRES when decompressed.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Oh, Fair Knight, I have replaced final destination's platform with corneria city, and have replaced the texture data of FD with that of corneria city. I'm going to go test it now. If it works, I'll send it to you so that you can put your textures onto it, and I can try and figure out death boundaries and camera angles...

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty and I just got home tbh Lool, and Ive been working on Nighttime stages for Mario Kart Wii so that took up a bit of my time, also do you want me to add rain to the stage so we can see how it looks?

and my textures are alsmost done, the only thing thats bothering me a bit is the Skyscraper of Memories because im trying to decide how close I can get to the actuall thing

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Alrighty and I just got home tbh Lool, and Ive been working on Nighttime stages for Mario Kart Wii so that took up a bit of my time, also do you want me to add rain to the stage so we can see how it looks?

and my textures are alsmost done, the only thing thats bothering me a bit is the Skyscraper of Memories because im trying to decide how close I can get to the actuall thing
You should make a showcase thread with all of your hacks. You have WAAY too many for them to be passed up. ;)

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
I might do so after 5 more (releasing them either tonight or first thing afterschool tommorow)

I hate to give spoilers but they will be

-Nighttime CoconutMall Garden
-Nighttime CoconutMall Entrance
-Nighttime CoconutMall Parking Lot
-Kingdom Hearts (final gateway hack)
-TvC training room with a texture hack

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
We should have the courtroom from Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, full with a case going on in the background. Like looping animations of stuff or something....

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I was gonna make a 2D stage of Phoenix pointing, but I hate the collision editor. I wish it was easier to use. :(

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Well, my corneria city froze my game when i tried it >_> is it because I deleted the "space" model? I mean, it's not like its needed... srsly.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Well, my corneria city froze my game when i tried it >_> is it because I deleted the "space" model? I mean, it's not like its needed... srsly.
just a suggestion that random stage i made a while back ago is based of what you're trying to do try putting your modifications on it and see if it works

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
just a suggestion that random stage i made a while back ago is based of what you're trying to do try putting your modifications on it and see if it works
Random stage? Which one? I don't recall such a creation.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Random Stage i made:

Download
2 things wrong with this stage i can't seem to fix are:
white flashes in the center of the stage
one of the ledges is not properly lined and for some reason even if i align it to the edge it won't be in alignment

All this stage really is a heavy edit of of Corneria *i think not sure*
This help?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
^^Well, a little bit, yes, but I need it to be able to fight on the actual like ground of the city, not on a platform like that. In case you didn't see, fair knight and I are trying to recreate the Deep Dive level from Kingdom Hearts, if that helps at all. I'm jus confused as to why it could have possibly froze my game :s

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
^^Well, a little bit, yes, but I need it to be able to fight on the actual like ground of the city, not on a platform like that. In case you didn't see, fair knight and I are trying to recreate the Deep Dive level from Kingdom Hearts, if that helps at all. I'm jus confused as to why it could have possibly froze my game :s
yeah i know but like i said earlier just put your edits onto the stage and see if it works if it doesn't i'll take a look at the original file that froze and see what i can do

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
http://www.mediafire.com/?dvj5kyw2yzm

Venom had poor collisions, so I had a look inside the file and what did I find? Tons of misaligned vertexes! So, I spent a while realigning them and getting things in their proper order. I also reset a few ceilings that should be walls, etc. I haven't tested it yet, but it should work a lot better.

At bare minimum it'll work the same on both sides, unlike the lopsidedness before.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dvj5ky...enomEdited.PAC

Venom had poor collisions, so I had a look inside the file and what did I find? Tons of misaligned vertexes! So, I spent a while realigning them and getting things in their proper order. I also reset a few ceilings that should be walls, etc. I haven't tested it yet, but it should work a lot better.

At bare minimum it'll work the same on both sides, unlike the lopsidedness before.
Your link is broken.

Edit: Found his link from another thread. Here it is.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
yeah i know but like i said earlier just put your edits onto the stage and see if it works if it doesn't i'll take a look at the original file that froze and see what i can do
Well, I don't have the edited textures, fair knight does. I was going to get the city to work over final destination, but it didnt work :U So I don't have any edits to try over ur stage. I think imma try it out online training, it seems to be the easiest stage to replace :p

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
soooo....... i got a cool stage... how do i rotate it and move it (did it in brawl box) to have characters in the right spot? cuz in game it wont rotate to the correct position

Top Bottom