• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I think I will make the 3D version of KD64 some day, but I have some stages to work with before.

I get the textures from the original game, using an emulator. It extracts every texture shown while playing, so I can use the original ones more accurately.
Whoa, can you use it with other games? Like, for say, OoT?

@fairknight i'll see what i can do and remind me never to have coffee EVER again i'm like super jittery right now XD

@ethanrodgers223 I know i fail i do plan on remaking it though sometime in the future
Oh hun, no! I wasn't insulting you! I love your stages. Especially Rainy Mansion.

Is there anyway we could make a stage to kinda go with Bad Romance? :3 I LOVE that song. I just got home from prom, and when that played, everyone instantly got around me cause I know the entire dance.

EDIT: Sorry! Didn't mean to double post. :/

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Whoa, can you use it with other games? Like, for say, OoT?
Most N64 games indeed

I plan making a conker 64 (mighty poo) and an OoT (temple of time) stages, but this would be after project F and the unfinished stages I have such as Fourside or FoD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, it would be awesome. But with the current version of BrawlBox, you're unable to import MShadow1 in Materials1 and Materials2 individually as of yet. Even so, I assume it would take some hex-work to wrap/tile the TShadow1 texture on the top of the stage/platforms. Also, I think you already know that, in the model of the stage/platform in question, you need the file to call for the loading of TShadow1, just like any other texture.

If you are capable of doing this, then any head wear I own will undoubtedly be ingested thoroughly through my esophagus en route to my stomach due to your skills. Good luck!
Well, I got shadows in the stage xD

This is my second test, it's not editing materials in the models used for platforms, is a transparent platform wich projects shadows. But well, I could get this for my stages from now on if I don't find something better to make them appear :p

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Oh hun, no! I wasn't insulting you! I love your stages. Especially Rainy Mansion.

Is there anyway we could make a stage to kinda go with Bad Romance? :3 I LOVE that song. I just got home from prom, and when that played, everyone instantly got around me cause I know the entire dance.

Thanks for the idea ^^

Mr.Chuy

Chuy

Oh i know you weren't insulting me i pointing out i think it could have gone better

Thanks for the idea ^^
i think it's a bad idea to give fairknight a good idea :p

Looks pretty dope to me. (stormy)
Well i would release however i want to add lightning to it which is the only reason why i haven't released it yet

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Oh i know you weren't insulting me i pointing out i think it could have gone better

i think it's a bad idea to give fairknight a good idea :p

Well i would release however i want to add lightning to it which is the only reason why i haven't released it yet
Wanna take this to Falcon Destination !?!?

Mit

Smash Ace
Well, I got shadows in the stage xD

This is my second test, it's not editing materials in the models used for platforms, is a transparent platform wich projects shadows. But well, I could get this for my stages from now on if I don't find something better to make them appear :p
Never cease to amaze me :p

You should update your Battlefield 64 download links with those shadows once you finish it up. I know I'll re-download it.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hehe, I have stated how shadows will work in all my stages from now on :p

I've made an object which will make shadows appear, it's very easy to use, and I think everyone who wants shadows in their imported/edited stages will want to use them

It will be included in all the stages I upload from now on, and I will kindly help anyone to use it if having trouble. It's a very simple matter though :p

The What is Love stage sure looks much better now xD

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Hehe, I have stated how shadows will work in all my stages from now on :p

I've made an object which will make shadows appear, it's very easy to use, and I think everyone who wants shadows in their imported/edited stages will want to use them

It will be included in all the stages I upload from now on, and I will kindly help anyone to use it if having trouble. It's a very simple matter though :p

The What is Love stage sure looks much better now xD

Amazing work Mewtwo ^^ Ive been looking on how to use shadows for some ToS stages im gonan release in the near future ^^

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
@ ethanrodgers223
Im not even sure if thats close to possible yet (No Animated Textures yet, hopefully we'll be able to eventually!) but that would be amazing xD The bath House is the main thing though Xd

and here are 2 things I did for fun

Yes... these stages are from Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz. If you dont know that song that you are from Mars sir

Feel Good Inc. (My Style) [CREDIT TO BEYONDYOU for the original stage]
Its based off of this pic http://www.vblurpage.com/images/gorillaz_feel_7vinyl_cover_big.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?nizio4tmnm5

Feel Good at Night

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2d5oqzm5ym

Just for fun Xd I was bored so I couldnt help it

Also. Free Icecream Cake for anyone who can guess what stage this is supposed to be

Hint: Final Battle, and one of the characters in the pic is from the series

Fen__

Smash Ace
Also. Free Icecream Cake for anyone who can guess what stage this is supposed to be

Hint: Final Battle, and one of the characters in the pic is from the series
Knowing you, it's probably supposed to be Destiny Islands (with the Pit texture supposed to represent an Organization version of Riku, perhaps?).

gamedan85

Smash Cadet
These stages are amazing! I got a lot of these before I made this account and they really are cool!

Is Fourside still being worked on?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I don't know if either of these belong here, I wouldn't know anywhere else to put them though, so...

I decided to change the texture of the snow to make it look like the lights that float from Clannad, it came out pretty bad, and the lights are yellow but the picture makes them look white

I REALLY would like it if I could get them to float UP and an angle, I tried rotating the model, and animation editing, neither worked, if anyone knows how to do this could you help?

Also, the stage is Feel Good Inc.(I'm sure most of you knew that though...)

Reference Pic:

And here I just combined a bunch of things from other people:

There's a few problems with the stage itself(stage made by someone else):

Player 1 dies on entry spawn, and those top 2 mast pole areas(one where Link is standing on) act weird, like if you do Link's upB into it from below, he'll stop and land on that area instead of finishing his attack, it's pretty annoying, again I can't figure out how to fix that either...

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Clannad Stage = Epic.
Well the Windmill is still there just didn't get it in the picture, I don't know of any other grassy type of stage that works that would be better to put it on

I'm glad you like it but the picture makes it look better than how it plays out, if someone could help me get the snow to move upward at an angle it would be much better

I'll release it after that if anyone wants it

D

Deleted member

the philosephers stone a stone so powerful it defies the laws of equivkent exchange we searched for it and we found it.

Alright so i have finished version 3 of my transmutation full metal alchemist stage. Now ed and al have a stage

the stage from the sky

Download http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onnmqmmy5zw
Diffrences with the old version
*colisions are altered now you can walk down the slop and you can walk on the alter
*some textures on the stage have been revamped
*the crystals are colored red to look like the philosphers stone and the background is red as well.
Thanks again to fairknight for letting me reatexture his stage originally.
What stage does this map to?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
These stages are amazing! I got a lot of these before I made this account and they really are cool!

Is Fourside still being worked on?
Yeah, I plan to release the first beta this week, I'm hoping to have it a little texture-fixed before I do it though xD

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
I REALLY would like it if I could get them to float UP and an angle, I tried rotating the model, and animation editing, neither worked, if anyone knows how to do this could you help?
you might have to try vertex editing, I was trying to do the same thing

n64billy

Smash Ace
It's a single texture, and then the game animates it on it's own, right....?

The information would be inside the textures animation... which hasn't been experimented with much.... You could try messing with it in a hex editor, but good luck any other way...

Menergy125

Smash Cadet
do you think that someone can create a version of rainbow cruise, without the panning camera, where you fight on one of the mountainsides or that small village or something? how would you go about doing that?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I was wondering if someone could help me. I recently made a snowy version of the pirate ship stage. Everything looks great except for the sky until it goes into the tornado and rains.(I changed the rain texture to snow so it fits the stage)

The snow looks best when makes the sky darker when it is about to rain and I want the sky to be that dark for the entire match. IIRC I have already tried finding the sky texture and making that darker but I don't think I found the sky texture, if there is any. I can't replace the SceneData with another stages lighting in hopes of the stage being dark like I want to because the Pirate Ship SceneData has things that it controls such as the enemy ships, therefore I can not replace it. How do I make the sky darker? Is it possible to edit the SceneData through BrawlBox without replacing the SceneData brres file?

Please take a look at either Snowy Pirate ship stage v1(rock has icy collisions) or Snowy Pirate ship v2(rock does not have icy collisions).
They are located here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3156

If anyone can help me, please do.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Finished porting all the SSB64 stages that are out to a different stage so that you can play them all, instead of only a few.
Gonna search some Melee stages and do some more porting work to get them over stages that fit them, and I don't want any to ruin neutrals/cps, so that you keep your basic stages..
And I'm gonna search the melee stages as well, there not too many anyway ;p

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
And here I just combined a bunch of things from other people:

There's a few problems with the stage itself(stage made by someone else):

Player 1 dies on entry spawn, and those top 2 mast pole areas(one where Link is standing on) act weird, like if you do Link's upB into it from below, he'll stop and land on that area instead of finishing his attack, it's pretty annoying, again I can't figure out how to fix that either...
giveme credit for the background and the blood rain ¬¬

EDIT:

Beta relased of my Crazy Weather Smashville:

Here

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
giveme credit for the background and the blood rain ¬¬

EDIT:

Here
I will if I ever release it, it has some problems I want to fix first, I'm gonna try to fix the collisions although I have no idea what I'm doing

Also I'll try looking at the snow model in vertex editing but I don't think that will change anything seeing as it will still be animated to go downwards...

@Mewtwo2000

I liked the starry sky texture with the luminescent moon better, could you make a release for that too or provide the texture so someone else could do it?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
The stage I posted, was the Zero Two battle

the Destiny's Island guess was a good guess but nah I still cant find any stage to make it over

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
I thought the 02 battle was just flying in space, though?
Nope, the 02 battle in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards is when Kirby battles Zero Two flying through the core of the Dark Star which essentially takes place in red clouds and a black energy flowing around the entire battle

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Uhh....

I have recently found out I'm good at making stages now.

Yeah...

Expect these sometime in the future:

Mushroom Kingdom 2: Subcon (Melee)
Princess Peach's Castle (Melee)
Mushroom Kingdom 3
Pokemon SoulSilver Intro
Realm of Paper Mario

Just hypin', and yes, I'm working on ALL of these at the same time.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Expect these sometime in the future:

Mushroom Kingdom 2: Subcon (Melee) - Win
Princess Peach's Castle (Melee) - Win if Bullet Bill is possible, but still epic.
Mushroom Kingdom 3 - O_o
Pokemon SoulSilver Intro - Awesome
Realm of Paper Mario - This made me go WTF

Those are my reactions.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman

Here

Green Hillville

rings rain = awesome
(for those who don't want the rain, just go to the textures in the stage, and look for "ame01" and reemplace it for an empity one)

Acid Smashville

acid rain, i think in change some things of this and add a lot of things.

Bloody Smashville

more blood :D, this rain is a better blood rain than Bloody FD/BF, its more playable

All the dowload Here
Please, coment in Retos Nintendo :D
any suggestion is apreciated.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy

Just a little preview on what i'm working need to fix it up a little before i release and need to figure out how to make this a stage that can replace both WWR and FD
however i don't know if i should add rain to it or not
Yes? No? Maybe?

Top Bottom