• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Sorry I know where to post this question but since it has to do with the subspace stages i thought i would post it here. Um.... is there a way to make subspace online... ya kno with like 2 players from diffrent places playin subspace.... it would be more amazing if you could do it with hacked characters... Sorry for taking up space i just really had to kno this.. Thanks for your time everyone at this thread

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I've almost finished battlefield 64, I will test it a little more tomorrow and then I will upload it

I spent too many hours in making the platforms ^^U

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
question: are the proportions the same as regular BF?

(looking at the pic i would think no, but you may decide to adjust them before you release, so i'm just asking now).

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
My plan is releasing two versions:

1- Original N64 size. Very small
2- Exact Brawl size.

And the plan is making them compatible with battlefield, obviously, just like a texture, with no rel files needed.

The actual thing is a wifi room/final destination version, I will port it tomorrow, now I'm going to bed xD

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
thats a lot of rings @_@
Yeah, two haundred rings ;)

Guzzi, that Smashville is really cool and all, but I'd much prefer it to not have all those rings everywhere. They look too distracting.

Not that I'm going to use it, but maybe you can just make a copy of it, but without the rings? Just for those people with preferences.

Nice job though. ;D
well is you want one stage without the rain/sonow, just reemplace the texture "ame01" by a empityone, if you donwload my bloody FD/BF you can see the rainging blood is really distracticting, but the smashville one is a better blood rain so i'll relase a version 2 of them

Anyway, i wont relased the smashville now because i need to finish the all smash ville, now i have 3...

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Where have I been?
Asking myself.

I was with my girlfriend and I was listening to music and then looked at Brawl and thought "How come some music doesnt fit on some stages.." so I've been devising the perfect stage to solve this problem I couldnt think of a name at first until my girlfriend asked "How long are you gonna play that Black Eye Peas song?" (I was playing Meet Me Halfway) and so I decided to name it just that! my fav Black eye Peas song ^^ anyways without further ado my newest creation thus far

MEET ME HALFWAY (Brawl Media Player)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wjqmichmg5h [Goes over Final Destination and/or Delfino Plaza]

This stage literally works for ANY song if you doubt me, play any brstm on this stage and it'll still fit. Its the perfect song stage ^^

Also I ask, can anyone help fix up this stage im working on, I would post pics but I made some models transparent which resulted in (Strangely) the models that have the transparent textures turning black and obscuring most of the stage. If anyone can help me please let me know, I need it to make a stage called Battlefield II which will look amazing once the problem is solved. If you can help let me know ^^

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I've almost finished battlefield 64, I will test it a little more tomorrow and then I will upload it

Wow, that looks REALLY great. But yes, I'd only play the Brawl size. Do you plan to make Dreamland? I think someone already tried, but it was WAY to big. And how in the world do you get the textures and everything to make your stages? You're REALLY taleneted. :)

And anyone else annoyed as hell by that **** LIVE thing up there?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
@fairknight i'll see what i can do and remind me never to have coffee EVER again i'm like super jittery right now XD

@ethanrodgers223 I know i fail i do plan on remaking it though sometime in the future

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*

sorry to request this stage here... but this is a stage hacking central and by hacking, there must be someone who is smart at hacking and that can actually do this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10057282&postcount=171

it's about bosses in brawlstages, but not to use them or to kill them, but as stage hazards

plz click the link to what I'm really aiming for
reposting as always >.>

Crystalorbie

Smash Cadet
Buckeye, AZ---Northern Arizona University
Well I adblocked facebook (and anyone intending to flame me for that, well, *insert likely to be modded phrases about doorknobs here* because I don't care[buddies of mine love it to death... can't stand it myself...]) awhile ago and it isn't quite so bad.

But I think I have a stage request... I was wondering if anything from "Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon" could be used at all, particularly over Luigi's Mansion.

Some of the enemies in that game are really creepy for having an art style like that of the "Tales of" series, not to mention some of that series's best voice actors.

I doubt its possible, but if anyone could include random enemies around the stage, that would be amazing. (especially the creepy schoogirl legs enemy... "heeheehee" in a low whisper, followed by "Here I co-ome!" then a quick kick to the shins... but I would definitely be happy with something like just models scattered about.)

Perhaps pointless, but I figured I'd ask since someone did some Tales of Symphonia stages, and these use the same art style, so maybe they'd have similar file types?

Oh, for the area I'd see best to use, the inside of the hotel, or an area in the park, if anyone knows or can find out what I'm talking about...

Mit

Smash Ace

Quick question/suggestion. Have you messed with changing up the lighting model at all? Right now the characters seem a bit bright (even with the bright costumes they have on already :p ).

The original stage ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CtZmQPyTGE&NR=1 ) seems to have a lighting model that generates light from the bottom of the stage, shadowing the tops of everyone's heads and whatnot. I'm not sure if there's any stages in Brawl with similar lighting models, but it'd be pretty cool to have.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Wow, that looks REALLY great. But yes, I'd only play the Brawl size. Do you plan to make Dreamland? I think someone already tried, but it was WAY to big. And how in the world do you get the textures and everything to make your stages? You're REALLY taleneted. :)

And anyone else annoyed as hell by that **** LIVE thing up there?
I think I will make the 3D version of KD64 some day, but I have some stages to work with before.

I get the textures from the original game, using an emulator. It extracts every texture shown while playing, so I can use the original ones more accurately.

@fairknight i'll see what i can do and remind me never to have coffee EVER again i'm like super jittery right now XD

@ethanrodgers223 I know i fail i do plan on remaking it though sometime in the future
I could resize it for you to make it better just as I did with Nikopunk's Great Bay... Well, this would be only resizing, Great Bay was changed in some more ways than only resizing though ^^U

Quick question/suggestion. Have you messed with changing up the lighting model at all? Right now the characters seem a bit bright (even with the bright costumes they have on already :p ).

The original stage ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CtZmQPyTGE&NR=1 ) seems to have a lighting model that generates light from the bottom of the stage, shadowing the tops of everyone's heads and whatnot. I'm not sure if there's any stages in Brawl with similar lighting models, but it'd be pretty cool to have.
I'll take your suggestion, Mit. You're right about the lights, I've not touched them yet, I made the stage over a mushroom 64 copy, so the light at this moment are the same as there. I will test some and if I see any one fitting better, I'll change it ;)

EDIT: Brawl sized version done, I'll try to fix the light, I'll port them to battlefield, and I'll release them

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
The Roost is now playable! As seen in Animal Crossing and Tales of Advent Episode 1.

Version 0.5, goes over Battlefield, no .rel required.
Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/1Sc-3Gak/STGBATTLEFIELD.html

Features:
- Mingle with K.K. Slider and Brewster
- Observe the chair-less tables made from springs
- Great for machinima

Known issues:
- K.K. and Brewster don't loop their animations.
- Stage collision hasn't been altered yet (use Wi-Fi stage collisions)

Coming Soon:
- Stage will be remade on a stage that allows more models, to flesh out the scenery
- Fixed animations
- Background added
- Stage collisions edited

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
the philosephers stone a stone so powerful it defies the laws of equivkent exchange we searched for it and we found it.

Alright so i have finished version 3 of my transmutation full metal alchemist stage. Now ed and al have a stage

the stage from the sky

Download http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onnmqmmy5zw
Diffrences with the old version
*colisions are altered now you can walk down the slop and you can walk on the alter
*some textures on the stage have been revamped
*the crystals are colored red to look like the philosphers stone and the background is red as well.
Thanks again to fairknight for letting me reatexture his stage originally.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Does that have the same collisions as regular BF or is it custom?
Not really, the part of the bottom of the stage is fitting the model. The size of the ground and the 3 platforms is the same though.

You probably would have no problems if you imported the real ones, the only different part is the bottom, but that's not significant.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Okay, I'm sorry I have to bring bad news, but the original one freezes for me.. Possibly because I'm PAL =/

Luckily, the Brawl Sized one works for me.
Thaxn ^^

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I had a mistake, I'm reuploading it right now ^^U

EDIT: It should be fine now, I forgot something to make it work as a battlefield xD

Mit

Smash Ace
Looks great. Lighting looks pretty cool now :D

One question though, why don't the characters have shadows projected onto the stage ?_? Maybe it's been this way before I haven't noticed.

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
@Mit: From what I know from looking through stage files in BrawlBox, the model likely lacks the files to wrap the texture TShadow1 around the stage. TShadow1 gives you a visual on where the shadow is going to go while the file in Materials1 and Materials2 in the model, MShadow1 (which isn't a texture and cannot be exported individually as of yet) do the magic, along with Textures in the model's files calling for TShadow1. Of course, I could likely be only half-correct/half-incorrect, should somebody have done more research than I have.

It is kind of like bump-mapping, only the TShadow1 texture is completely invisible in-game; but allows the characters to load their FitCharShd model and cast it wherever TShadow1 is. From playing in custom stages (where you build them in game, yada, yada), they lack both the material and the texture, which is understandable in Mewtwo_2000's masterpieces here due to using custom stage pieces and editing them (from what I assume, knowing he is utilizing such a technique for another work of art: Fourside).

@Mewtwo_2000: I am in awe of your work. Great job! I can't wait to use this in the future (as I am on a Brawl Hiatus; waiting for Project:M...).

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I could try to make invisible grounds with that material/texture to make my stages have shadows. That should be awesome I guess xD

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it would be awesome. But with the current version of BrawlBox, you're unable to import MShadow1 in Materials1 and Materials2 individually as of yet. Even so, I assume it would take some hex-work to wrap/tile the TShadow1 texture on the top of the stage/platforms. Also, I think you already know that, in the model of the stage/platform in question, you need the file to call for the loading of TShadow1, just like any other texture.

If you are capable of doing this, then any head wear I own will undoubtedly be ingested thoroughly through my esophagus en route to my stomach due to your skills. Good luck!

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Count Bleck Boss area

Enjoy!
This was a pain in my rear to make work so you better enjoy it D:<
There are some things to fix i know but first i need feedback though
Also yay o nay for this?:

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Count Bleck Boss area

Enjoy!
This was a pain in my rear to make work so you better enjoy it D:<
There are some things to fix i know but first i need feedback though
Also yay o nay for this?:

thats pretty sweet man what stage dose it go over?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
No, they're part of the background (although I wouldn't know how to add ladders to a stage even if I wanted to).

Anyone know why my sig won't show up in my previous post?

Top Bottom