• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
PD: Ah, someone asked me but I don't know where was it, so I answer here. To delete the smoke and stars effects in final destination, just replace the ef_StgFinal in the final destination based stages for the file in other stages such as battlefield or wifi room. I think you can delete the file too, but I prefer replace and rename it.
Oh man, I've been wondering this for months. Thanks a lot.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I've been working on a few stages, a Mario stage and an Animal Crossing stage, but when I try to play them in Brawl to preview them, it's only a black background and one model. Both stages are being used through Stage Expansion codes, so both stages would replace Online Wi-Fi stage normally.

This is what appears in the Mario stage
http://i44.tinypic.com/8wdx6u.jpg
Link to the stage to download: http://www.4shared.com/file/mtrpJZh1/STGMarioParty.html

And this is what appears in the Animal Crossing stage
http://i41.tinypic.com/ohk1o5.jpg
Link to the stage to download: http://www.4shared.com/file/ECj8O9sw/STGRoost.html

If anybody could fix these up or at least tell me how to fix them that'd be awesome since I really need that AC stage finished very soon.

(PS. Don't mind Luigi >_>;; ))

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I don't even know what to say to this...

Although on an unrelated note, I do have a question. I was trying to make a stage that involved adding new models into the file, but it froze ingame. What is the correct method of doing this to make it work? I tried importing the models into one of the existing brreses, and I tried making a new brres to hold the new models, and they both froze.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I've been working on a few stages, a Mario stage and an Animal Crossing stage, but when I try to play them in Brawl to preview them, it's only a black background and one model. Both stages are being used through Stage Expansion codes, so both stages would replace Online Wi-Fi stage normally.

Link to the stage to download: http://www.4shared.com/file/mtrpJZh1/STGMarioParty.html

And this is what appears in the Animal Crossing stage
http://i41.tinypic.com/ohk1o5.jpg
Link to the stage to download: http://www.4shared.com/file/ECj8O9sw/STGRoost.html

If anybody could fix these up or at least tell me how to fix them that'd be awesome since I really need that AC stage finished very soon.

(PS. Don't mind Luigi >_>;; ))
This file should be a parcial fix to the mario party one, but it's not tested because I have no wii until friday

The problem is that wifi room only uses modeldata[1], modeldata[100] and modeldata[101], so modeldata[0], modeldata[2] and so are ignored.

I have put together modeldatas 0,1,2 into the modeldata 1, but the rest are not touched yet. If intrepidcognito is right, the stage would be fixed only with changing the indexes to 101, in other words, having one modeldata[1], one modeldata[100] and various modeldata[101]. But I can't confirm this to work until friday, test it yourself or wait to another's response about the modeldata[101] thingy ^^U

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
if i can figure out why the custom stage pieces won't move when taken from BBox to in-game, i'd be on it in a second.
Hey, I was wondering if any one could kinda walk through a first stage attempt with me. I really want to make my own stages. :3 And that tutorial says its not for a first stage attempt.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
just wonder if someone is interested in making beta Great bay http://cubemovies.ign.com/media/previews/video/supersmashmelee/ssbhook.mov
There's a first approach to it in 2D, I just helped a little with it, check it out

if i can figure out why the custom stage pieces won't move when taken from BBox to in-game, i'd be on it in a second.
I think somebody was doing it already and said so in this thread, but anyway, the problem with the pieces is that you have not moved them by using an animation in the same modeldata

Hey, I was wondering if any one could kinda walk through a first stage attempt with me. I really want to make my own stages. :3 And that tutorial says its not for a first stage attempt.
For a first try I would try a simple 2D stage, I want to upload a proper 2D stage template so the new 2D stages use the proper textures and models, but it's okay if you use one of the existing ones. I'll help you if you have any question with it, if you want

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
For a first try I would try a simple 2D stage, I want to upload a proper 2D stage template so the new 2D stages use the proper textures and models, but it's okay if you use one of the existing ones. I'll help you if you have any question with it, if you want
Okay, now all I need is brawlbox right? Because I downloaded that. :3

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I think somebody was doing it already and said so in this thread, but anyway, the problem with the pieces is that you have not moved them by using an animation in the same modeldata
ah, that makes sense.

btw, i'm having trouble getting a background to show up. do you think you could take a look?

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I have put together modeldatas 0,1,2 into the modeldata 1, but the rest are not touched yet. If intrepidcognito is right, the stage would be fixed only with changing the indexes to 101, in other words, having one modeldata[1], one modeldata[100] and various modeldata[101]. But I can't confirm this to work until friday, test it yourself or wait to another's response about the modeldata[101] thingy ^^U
Thanks for the fix, but from the looks of what I tested, I'll have to replace actual stages for the ideas I have to work. Having multiple 101's cause to the game to use only the first 101 found in the file.

Regardless, I've decided on the stages I'll be using to remake the stages and the results are much better now aside from lighting, but that's an easy fix.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I made a stage out of final destination, and it worked fine, but when I try it on any of the STGCUSTOMS, it freezes. Aren't they the same thing basically?
They're not the same, but they're almost the same. The difference is that the STGCUSTOMS are based in wifi room, and the main difference is that wifi room has only modeldata[1] and final destination has both modeldata[1] and modeldata[2]. One stage that works as final destination SHOULD work fine as a wifi room, so if it's not the memory (mbytes) the stage takes, then I can't say what's going on

Okay, now all I need is brawlbox right? Because I downloaded that. :3
Yeah, that's it

ah, that makes sense.

btw, i'm having trouble getting a background to show up. do you think you could take a look?
Sure, send me it and I'll have a quick look (can't test on wii anyway for now)

Thanks for the fix, but from the looks of what I tested, I'll have to replace actual stages for the ideas I have to work. Having multiple 101's cause to the game to use only the first 101 found in the file.

Regardless, I've decided on the stages I'll be using to remake the stages and the results are much better now aside from lighting, but that's an easy fix.
That would be the best option, making the stage in the distant planet, 75m, or another stage with multiple modeldatas.

Then that part in Intrepidcognito's tutorial is wrong (the modeldata[101] thing)

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Thank you.
There are collisions on both the cliff and windmill, so you fight as if you were viewing the windmill from the side.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, just place it into the melee folder

The name is STGONLINETRAINING.pac

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Mewtwo_2000 what ever happened with your Fountain of Dreams?
That was like the only level I really wanted the most, is it still in production or is there just "too much on your plate" at the moment for you to finish it?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I decided to pause that project until battlefield 64 and fourside were out. I've recently received a proposal from akari_un (DasDonkey Team) to make that stage together, so he will help me with textures/models and I will make the stage itself.

Being made by 2 people, the stage should be easier and faster to do, so expect it to be in an advanced state soon, because I'm going to release battlefield 64 and fourside probably in the following days.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I decided to pause that project until battlefield 64 and fourside were out. I've recently received a proposal from akari_un (DasDonkey Team) to make that stage together, so he will help me with textures/models and I will make the stage itself.

Being made by 2 people, the stage should be easier and faster to do, so expect it to be in an advanced state soon, because I'm going to release battlefield 64 and fourside probably in the following days.
HYPE!!!
Look forward to them dude

Mit

Smash Ace
I still wish the next BrawlBox would magically be finished and we could just import the actual Fountain of Dreams stage D: I'm sure Mewtwo's will still be awesome as well, though.

Really pumped for Battlefield 64.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
my new proyect
Crazy Weather Smashville:
it will be:
1st (in day) Green Hills Smashville, with a rings rain
2nd Acid Smashville:

3er(night) Bloody Smashville:

4th: Snowy Smashville, with snow (Duh)
5th: Volcanic/Lava Smashville

if anyone have a better idea for the smashvilles, tellme, oh and if anyone have a link to page with the times for Smashville's changes (i only know at 7:00 PM it will be night but i don't know the rest)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Here's a suggestion, RELEASE IT NOW. XD

Seriously, that's awesome. Though I would like a different Sonic stage aside from Green Hill sometime. -.o

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Guzzi, that Smashville is really cool and all, but I'd much prefer it to not have all those rings everywhere. They look too distracting.

Not that I'm going to use it, but maybe you can just make a copy of it, but without the rings? Just for those people with preferences.

Nice job though. ;D

Top Bottom