• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
Hi,
I'm trying to make a stage, when I do "preview" on collision, I have this :
[/url][/IMG]
But when I test it, the characters and the camera are at the original place of the stage (but there are'nt the collisions, there is a little invisible platform with a sandbag)
Can you help me ?

Sorry for my bad english^^

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Hi,
I'm trying to make a stage, when I do "preview" on collision, I have this :
[/url][/IMG]
But when I test it, the characters and the camera are at the original place of the stage (but there are'nt the collisions, there is a little invisible platform with a sandbag)
Can you help me ?

Sorry for my bad english^^
Edit the placement of the platforms with animations
and make sure it's says "ground' under type or something like that it'll be in an option box with left wall none ceiling and right wall

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
What about this?

(And yes, I have the looped song on that stage.)

Also, to insert a stage created for Battlefield or Final Destination over STGCUSTOM1 for example, how can I make a .rel?
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zngmkmymmzg

This file makes stgcustoms load final destination files. Wifi-room-only stages will freeze with this, though.

Stage hacker tip xD

To make a wifi room based stage compatible with FD, just add an empty modeldata[2] to the pac file. Import a copy of modeldata[101] or any empty modeldata in one of my stages (instead of poketrainer00, I have a model called Static. Not relevant which one you use). You will have a new miscdata in your stage after this. Change the FileType to modeldata, the FileIndex to 2 and the FileId to -1. Now the stage will work for Final Destination, and still will be working as a wifi room.

I think I mentioned this earlier, but this is the explanation xD

About how to make the rel, you don't have to make it, you have to get one from the game (module folder) and edit it. HERE is how to edit it

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
after rereading and rerereading (xD) i found myself asking this.
a.)do you want me to make make the astroids anitmated with space background
b.)just space background, no astroid animations?
c.)space background, with green green blocks floating arouond in background?
d.)same as above, ecept with animations?
D.

tentends

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Stage hacker tip xD

To make a wifi room based stage compatible with FD, just add an empty modeldata[2] to the pac file. Import a copy of modeldata[101] or any empty modeldata in one of my stages (instead of poketrainer00, I have a model called Static. Not relevant which one you use). You will have a new miscdata in your stage after this. Change the FileType to modeldata, the FileIndex to 2 and the FileId to -1. Now the stage will work for Final Destination, and still will be working as a wifi room.
These stage hacker tips are starting to remind me of the "trainer tips" signs from the Pokemon games.

Except these tips are actually useful.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
These stage hacker tips are starting to remind me of the "trainer tips" signs from the Pokemon games.

Except these tips are actually useful.
Yeah... You're right... I think I've played pokemon too much... xDDDDDDDDDDD

hochin

Smash Cadet
Hey Mewtwo2000 any chance of porting the heart gold and soul silver stages to pokemon stadium 2 yet?

I'd port it on my own since your working on other projects, I'd just need a quick "how to" to start me off.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
I keep trying to change the boundaries of a stage, but it never works >.< should I try using an animation?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hey Mewtwo2000 any chance of porting the heart gold and soul silver stages to pokemon stadium 2 yet?

I'd port it on my own since your working on other projects, I'd just need a quick "how to" to start me off.
Ums... I would prefer to make the port myself, so I can learn stuffs about how that stage works...

But if you only need them ported without using other stadium 2 textures, you can use a simple rel file... I'll take a look to the stadium structure right now so I can think of how to port them, but I'm out of wii right now and I won't be able to make tests

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I keep trying to change the boundaries of a stage, but it never works >.< should I try using an animation?
Are you moving the bones you're supposed to move? O.o

You actually can move them with animations, but it's not needed. I only use animations when I need to move the whole stgposition O.o

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Are you moving the bones you're supposed to move? O.o

You actually can move them with animations, but it's not needed. I only use animations when I need to move the whole stgposition O.o
CamLimit0N 1N and dead0N and 1N, thats right isn't it? I change them but they always don't do anything

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Camlimit0N: Trans X: -190 to -480 Y:140 to 240, and similar changes on all the other ones

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Oh. Corneria. And I'm using scene data from the other starfox stage

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Corneria should not have any problem with this O.o

Do you notice the changes if you port the modeldata100 to another stage?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
I'll try that now

yeah I tried on battlefield and the boundaries were much bigger

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I'll try that now

yeah I tried on battlefield and the boundaries were much bigger
Then, try making the boundaries smaller now in corneria O.o

Anyway, if the file is working fine in battlefield, it makes no sense it's not working on corneria

Try to double the size of the stgposition bone by using an animation, and see what happens O.o

How do I use this? :confused:

Also, how do I zoom out a little the camera from a stage without changing the death boundaries?
You download that file, and rename it to st_custom1.rel, st_custom2.rel... The STGCUSTOM you want to make Final Destination compatible. It has to be placed in the module folder in pf.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
A bit random but does anybody mind making a rel for me that replace the mario bros stage with FD?
When i try it i just keep getting some black screen with nothing but a pow block in the center

OizenX

Smash Journeyman

Get your towels ready it's about to go down (yeah, shawty)
Everybody in the place hit the ****in deck (yeah, shawty)
But stay on your mother****in toes
We runnin this, let's go

[Chorus (T-Pain)]
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
Everybody look at me cause I'm sailin on a boat (sailin on a boat)
I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the mother****in boat (boat, yeah)

Well I was bored today.

Reg15

Smash Apprentice

Get your towels ready it's about to go down (yeah, shawty)
Everybody in the place hit the ****in deck (yeah, shawty)
But stay on your mother****in toes
We runnin this, let's go

[Chorus (T-Pain)]
Everybody look at me cause I'm sailin on a boat (sailin on a boat)
I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the mother****in boat (boat, yeah)

Well I was bored today.
Lol wow it looks cool.

Top Bottom