• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 (Info on first post!)

S l o X

Smash Champion
Uh, yeah. What league are you in with your main race?
This isn't the greatest build for winning but it's a pretty solid build versus every race and it can transition well into pretty much whatever you want. (I usually go into Bio/Mine or Bio/Tank)
15 Gas Reactor Expand
10 depot
12 rax (2 marines then reactor)
15 gas
16 depot (2)
17 orbital
20 command center
21 factory (get out widow mines)
24 depot
25 bunker
28 starport

Usually I get out 2-3 widow mines, set them up in front of the bunker until I get a medivac out. Once I get my medivac I go for a drop with 6 marines and 1 mine. After the second medivac comes out I start building two more Baracks and start tech labs on both Factory and Starport. I lift so that I can start my Combat Shields / Stim. From there I can keep going on but honestly you might as well just read T30X which is what I used as a basis to start off as Terran.

spacer`1

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to play Broodwar? Anyone watch any SOSPA games? Bisu is playing in the next SSL... Mind says that Jangbi got his GF pregnant and that's why he cannot play, since he's dealing with getting an "acceptable" job.

Top Bottom