• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 (Info on first post!)

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
M@v send me a pm or an aim message (my name is TheOnesThatAre) when you want to play. I should be on tonight when I get home at 6ish.

Roman.

Smash Champion
yo

fycROMAN.268

what's this hear about a tourney? (i haven't read anything beyond the OP, i'll get on that)

edit: after reading this page, i'm sad i'm too late... WOULDA BEEN ANOTHER ZERG

Roman.

Smash Champion
yeah you can and if they get that big cluster, it can really **** but make sure you have that air assist on so you know where to storm

the hard part is catching all the mutas clumped up and unattended cause they can be microed outa storm so fast

Zone

Smash Champion
It's not reliable mutas can move out of it before too much damage is taken. I wouldn't upgrade storm to deal with mutas but they handle alot of other things well. Storm will however make mutas back off out of battle for a second because they have to be on move command.

Just learn the phoenix micro the last 4 guys I played perfectly micros them the mutas couldn't pay for themselves and I ended up losing

shanus

Smash Hero
Storm and mutas do not mix well. If you know they are going muta bling, i wouldn't templar tech :p

Zone

Smash Champion
Shanus are you a toss main? If so I wanna play you a few times so my Protoss friend can learn a few things from replays.

M@v

Subarashii!
M@v send me a pm or an aim message (my name is TheOnesThatAre) when you want to play. I should be on tonight when I get home at 6ish.
I work at 10pm, class until about 4, and I figure this set will take anywhere from 30 mins to over an hour, so somewhere between 4:30- and 8 works for me. I'll shoot you an aim around 6.

M@v

Subarashii!
M@v(terran)wins over ArcNatural (zerg)2-0

Game 1 was on Lost Temple.
Game 2 was on Scrap Station.
ggs

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan (Terran) v Sensei Hanzo (Toss)

Game 1: Lost Temple (Rhan)
Game 2: Jungle Basin (Sen)
Game 3: Metalpolis (Sen)

Sen triumphs of this scrubby Diamond player. I'll put the replays up soon.

shanus

Smash Hero
Sure Zone, I'll play this weekend after I get my matches in with Solid.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
KyrixZenith vs FoxeR was the most epic series in GSL2 so far. Beating Speedlings, Speed Banelings, Speed Roaches, and Mutalisks with MORE MARINES.

M@v

Subarashii!
I cannot beat diamond toss. I literally cant remember the last time I won a TvP.

Here are 3 replays, these all happened in a row. First one is a rank 10 diamond protoss, the second is like a 40 something diamond toss, the 3rd is like an 80 something diamond toss. All use different tactics, and I get !#@!d by all of them :(.

10 diamond http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/100497-1v1-terran-protoss-metalopolis

40ish diamond http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/100499-1v1-terran-protoss-metalopolis

80 diamond http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/100500-1v1-terran-protoss-xelnaga-caverns

Please help Q_Q. I'll be stuck in plat forever at this rate.

Matt07

Smash Master
Cynan (Random) wins over Matt07 (Terran)2-0

Game 1 was on Metalopolis.
Game 2 was on Xel Naga Caverns.

Good games again :).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
EnigmaticCam 1 < 2 Ankoku
Kenrawr 2 > 0 HeroMystic
rhan 1 < 2 SenseiHanzo
M@v 2 > 0 ArcNatural
Cynan Machae 2 > 0 Matt07

Matches remaining:
shanus vs S.O.L.I.D.
SCOTU vs Oh.
Pakman vs Twig

shanus

Smash Hero
We are going to play tomorrow afternoon :)

shanus 2 - Solid 0

Xel-Naga Caverns
Lost Temple

gg's

Top Bottom