• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 (Info on first post!)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Sorry!

Top 3 finishers from MLG DC are now in the Losers' Bracket (HuK, IdrA, Select) after Machine 2-0s Select. Nazgul beat IdrA, HuK lost to Ret. As of now, I believe every Team Liquid player is still in the tournament.

M@v

Subarashii!
Im still not sure if im going to switch to protoss in 1v1s...but I'm definitely maining them in team matches. I went from 2v2 random bronze to platinum in 2 days.

x)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
TLO beats Kiwikaki 2-1. Top four seeds in the tournament are all in the Losers' Bracket (HuK, IdrA, SeleCT, Kiwikaki). Haypro is the first Team Liquid member eliminated

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
SeleCT knocks IdrA out of the tournament 2-1 with a proxy rax and a bunker block at the bottom of IdrA's ramp

EDIT:
Liquid Nazgul, who eliminated IdrA, is eliminated by EG's Incontrol. HuK knocks Gretorp out of the tournament. In the round of 8 (winners), Tyler, Ret, TLO, and Jinro all represent Team Liquid. LiquidTyler vs. Painuser is going to start soon.

Last match of the night!

EDIT2:
Tyler is taken down by Painuser, knocked into the losers' bracket. TTOne knocks TLO into the losers bracket, Machine knocks Slush down, and Jinro knocks Ret down. HuK eliminates qxc. Inka wins 4 games in a row in an extended series vs. fenix to advance further into the Losers' bracket. Socke beats Sen in a series including a 50 minute game. Drewbie eliminates Incontrol. Jinro, Painuser, Machine, and TTOne remain in the winners' bracket. Tomorrow's losers' bracket games include TLO vs. HuK.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Rules:
Matches for both of these rounds are best of 3. Players must remain the race that they entered the tournament with (for example, you must stay Random, even if you random'd Terran first game). Each player first may vote down one map. Next, the higher seeded player selects which map to play on for the first game. The loser of the previous game selects the next map. Report match results here.

If one of the two players does not make a post regarding the match or requesting an extension by Sunday, November 14, he automatically forfeits.

Player List:
Ankoku // aisight.334
EnigmaticCam // Camster.635
HeroMystic // HeroMystic.745
Kenrawr // KatyPerry.412
Matt07 // Matt.1330
M@v // Mav.945
Pakman // Pakman.484
rhan // Rhan.667
SCOTU // SCOTU.208
S.O.L.I.D. // Solid.414
Oh. // LadyGaga.997
Sensei Hanzo // SenseiHanzo.445
shanus // shanus.665
ArcNatural // ArcNatural.328
Cynan Machae // Cynan.623
Twig // Twig.511

Map List:
Blistering Sands
Jungle Basin
Scrap Station
Steppes of War
Xel'Naga Caverns
Delta Quadrant
Lost Temple
Metalopolis
Shakuras Plateau

Matches:
Bolded players are the higher seeds in this.
Races are color-coded: Terran Protoss Zerg Random

Winners' Brackets Round 2
Kenrawr vs Oh.
M@v vs Cynan Machae
Sensei Hanzo vs Twig
shanus vs Ankoku

Losers' Brackets Round 1
ArcNatural vs Matt07
HeroMystic vs SCOTU
rhan vs Pakman
S.O.L.I.D. vs EnigmaticCam

Results due Sunday, November 14

Twig

Smash Journeyman
wow almost all the terrans got kapwned to the losers bracket.
You were the only non TvT to make it past round one. I blame Arcnatural for not completely shutting out the terran players. GOSH.

Edit: Although I did random Terran twice....

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yay I can play on US servers, I think all I had to do was logout and the region thing would come up in the menu the next time.

It's too late to join the tourney right?

rhan

Smash Hero
I though the tourney was single elim...

I just got done with a offline SCII tourney..

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Just play more and get better again.
Speaking of which we need to play. I can get on pretty much any night past 8 EST till whenever, whatever is most convenient for you =).

@ Melo - Playing customs 1v1's with friends will improve your skills, without the "zomgz I lost 10 in a row on ladder" feeling, so it's a good way to get back into it. Feel free to msg me Twig #511 to play a few.

Sensei Hanzo

Smash Cadet
Speaking of which we need to play. I can get on pretty much any night past 8 EST till whenever, whatever is most convenient for you =).
Tomorrow night would be convenient. I'll try to lurk on BNet or something and wait until we're both on or something.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Twig 2 - SenseiHanzo 0

Metalopolis
Jungle Basin

So far my random has given me only mirrors, TvT both times vs Pakman and PvP vs SenseiHanzo, fix random plz =p.

GGs man.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
So I lost a few more today, then basically gave up and started losing some more. I guess part of me wants to get demoted.

Is there a way to start over? I kinda want to start fresh as Zerg.

Sensei Hanzo

Smash Cadet
You mean like start over on the ladder? If so, you can't until the next season and I don't think anyone knows when that's going to start. =/

shanus

Smash Hero
shanus 2-1 ankoku

shanus w on steppes
ankoku w on xel naga
shanus w on LT

ggs

Top Bottom