• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

Framerate

Smash Lord
BFF

You have no idea how glad I was too see a Marth player finally. It was like he had fallen off the face of the earth because of MK. You rock.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
girth matters too I hear.

Anyway... WTF? how did I not notice this before?

oh well, it doesn't matter as I was at a Chess tournament and wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.

I may consider ones in the future, but it's still a bit of a drive, and I'd probably rather just go a bit farther to the mentor ones since I can only make long trips like that so often.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
GG everyone. I'll try to upload all the replays you guys saved on my Wii this weekend. I'll post he links here.

King~

Smash Champion
i know how to swing my sword bestest:chuckle:

on to buisness, I have a date for the next one i can throw, January 10

so plz come have fun and bring tvs

i have also change the name to suit what happened at the last TYM, we need to make are area stronger so come play, and help us all

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Dude, I'm really sorry about not giving you a ride to Pittsburg. I think I did better because joes car didn't come but it felt more empty I think. Of course, the money is a nice change but a small non money loving part of me wanted more people from ohio to go.

I can probably make it to this one and hopefully I can make it to Columbus next week as well. I really just need a ride to this but I must say that the location and venue are both top notch!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
1 hour is close. This might be the one.
I just need times/venue fees
I'm guessing same as the last one, no venue fee and (I believe) 10 dollar entree fee. Also, I think the last one started around 4:30 - 5ish so I would assume somewhere around there.

I hope you can make it to one of these cause I don't think we've fought yet.

King~

Smash Champion
Since its only a small tourney and the goal is to get better the fee to enter is only 5$

he right about the start time, but you can show up anytime after 2:00 and ill gladly play some friendlies

hopefully we get more tvs and wiis, and melee. too little melee last time, flip was basically the only one

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I'm guessing same as the last one, no venue fee and (I believe) 10 dollar entree fee. Also, I think the last one started around 4:30 - 5ish so I would assume somewhere around there.

I hope you can make it to one of these cause I don't think we've fought yet.
I've never fought you, since I've never been to a tourney yet. I do have online, with a good virtually lagless connection, but I know how you guys feel about online brawl.

goodkid

Smash Lord
I've never fought you, since I've never been to a tourney yet. I do have online, with a good virtually lagless connection, but I know how you guys feel about online brawl.
Online brawl is good for mindgames, play the aliisbrawl ladder, everyone on there is pretty good, plus it gives you experience on match-ups you won't play much in person, like Yoshi, Mario, Lucas, very good Snakes & MK!

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Well, my partner can't come, since it's at sombody's house, and his parents no like that.
But I have other guys...

I won't be able to attend KY. I have to work unfortunately. I'll see if I can switch but I have a feeling that it will not happen this time at all. Sorry man. >_>

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
OT here but if anyone is in cleveland and wants some practice I'll be up there with dobs and framerate and maybe some more after work today around 5:30 6ish till late so just stop by the cleveland common grounds if you want some practice.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
OT here but if anyone is in cleveland and wants some practice I'll be up there with dobs and framerate and maybe some more after work today around 5:30 6ish till late so just stop by the cleveland common grounds if you want some practice.
I could practice... online :(

Revven

FrankerZ
Huh... this is only 30 minutes from my house. However, I don't know how my parents would feel about it, considering it's at someone's house they haven't met yet (but, I have).

Doubt it considering the following week for me is finals and I definitely don't think my parents will want to drive me. Maybe a ride from someone that's going? Perhaps ITT? >_>;

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, I won't be coming to this one since I'll be back in Dayton, but hey, before I forget, since I currently have internet, if anyone wants the replays that were saved on my Wii last time, send me a PM before Sunday and I'll get them sent to you. (After Sunday you'll need to wait, since I'll need to copy them to a friend's Wii first.)

FlipX

Smash Ace
So who all is coming to this, I gotta test out my new brawl skillz.
Also is this gonna be a tourny or just smashfest?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
If this is a tourney, will you be putting up vids/rankings?
and if there's no entance fee, why are there pay-offs?

King~

Smash Champion
So who all is coming to this, I gotta test out my new brawl skillz.
Also is this gonna be a tourny or just smashfest?
depends on how many show up

8 and below- imma do like round robin tourney or smashfest

8-16- depends on how people feel, round robin or regular tourney
or smashfest
16 and up regular tourney

If this is a tourney, will you be putting up vids/rankings?
and if there's no entance fee, why are there pay-offs?

if someone records there could be vids and i usually post results

You still have to pay to enter the tourney so there is some sort of pot

King~

Smash Champion
How much? $5?
And are you gonna give specific times for events soon? Cause I might not be able to stay till 1 am.

yea just 5

naw last one ended around 10:00 i wanna say cause there was no intrest in another event

the times are close to the bottom of the first post

but just to rehash

people can start showing up after 2:00 and ill start singles registration around 4:30 or 5:00

Top Bottom