• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STYKz - High Point, NC - Jul 26, 08 - Melee/Brawl tourny

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
any of you guys wanna house me friday night?? Im looking to play some melee with someone before the tourney. "looks at dark hart"

This would mean i could drive you to the place as well =)
LAHZUUUUUUHH!!! TAKE ME TOO!

Well, unless KArn wants to. SOMEONE CALL ME!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah i dont mind taking you guys along, only if you guys dont mind chipping in gas money, sorry im a broke smasher =(

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
any of you guys wanna house me friday night?? Im looking to play some melee with someone before the tourney. "looks at dark hart"

This would mean i could drive you to the place as well =)
Well I was going with Malk and Karn... I'll talk to my parents about it and get back to you tomorrow.

Anyone in the durham area going? (I'll try to help with gas)
Get LoZR to pick you up? =P

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
"It takes skill to reach the clouds. Luck is never a factor." In all truth, I could believe that. You never let it get to your head though, so that's real cool with me. I'm just hoping you won't be lucky enough to fart on my Marth lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Finally! Gonna be fun Sparkles! Wish you got on here more, but still glad to know that you're coming to this! I wanna see your Link skills!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
...I thought you told me that you were playing Fox to improve your tech skill! You mean you weren't practicing every day or every other day or anything? Either way, you can still get back into it pretty well if you start practicing in training mode or with Vilt or another Greensboro guy soon, no worries.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
yes you can stay o.o i been practicing! Rocky! You needs to practice with me'z if were gna play together o,o x.x

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Hey, this is Dama. If I have somebody to ride with me to Greensboro friday or saturday, i'll be there

Ja

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to go to this so put me on the guest list. Any chance I can get a ride from Charlotte to tourney?

Dr. Peepee, I want some more friendlies vs. your mario. I think I've improved some, hope I won't get ***** as bad. ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awesome man! It'll be great to see how much better you've gotten since your first tournament in Greensboro. Be ready, LoZR has taugh me a few Mario tricks as well.
Also, I don't know of anyone right now from Charlotte that's going. I could be wrong though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Duuude, I honestly wish I could take you, but I've already made plans to take two guys from Hickory with me, and there isn't any more room. You can still make it right?

BEHR

Smash Hero
...I thought you told me that you were playing Fox to improve your tech skill! You mean you weren't practicing every day or every other day or anything? Either way, you can still get back into it pretty well if you start practicing in training mode or with Vilt or another Greensboro guy soon, no worries.
I am but I dont have Melee in NJ just Brawl.

<.<

>.>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I like the confidence Zero. You better represent after them inert balls and such.
BEHR: Awwwwwwwwww maan, well, you could always just practice up for Brawl then. I hear MK is really popular now lol.
Everyone: You know I gotta ask, but will there be a crew battle for either game at this?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That sounds good. Twitch has gotten better at both games since last time Dark Hart, so he'll be a good teammate in Melee dubz, and a tougher opponent in singles in both games.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm so glad theres gonna be a good turnout @_@ MMs abound!

i will amass a small fortune from ssbb money matches :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stingers, get back offline till bout 12:00 again lol. You're doing it wrong!!
If you go in debt cuz of MMs, I'm not bailing you out either! You'll just have to be an indentured servant or something.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Sorry PP!

It won't happen again :(

And don't worry about me going into debt. I have my own ways of making money...;).

Top Bottom