• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STYKz - High Point, NC - Jul 26, 08 - Melee/Brawl tourny

Krii

Smash Journeyman
well if there is no place for someone to go , they can obviously stay at the house. Im not in the business of kicking people out who have no where to go. so yeahp. and. sry for my absence, internet is really lame for some reason >.<

btw peoples Bring some shiz! so far i only have a few tv's and systems >.< So heads up community peeps.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's not that I don't want Tim to go, but I simply don't have room Stingers. Don't let it be like that man.
Krii: I'm gonna talk to my parents, but I'll tell ya right now, my better option will be to stay there as late as this thing will go. Lemme know if you can house me ok? Also, I'm brinign all I can dude! I'm havin a full car!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ah, I wasn't tryin to be like anything <_<; sorry if I came off the wrong way!

What I meant was...like, you're bringing a full setup right? One of us could just carry the TV on our lap or something. Lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Owww, that TV hurts mang. I guess that it's up to you guys then. I agree with Karn's statement, especially after DK dittoing him and watching G-reg's Ness.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nah, DK and Lucas are the two best :D

I'd agree with karn perfectly if he had a better taste in 12 year old boys :(

Malk

Smash Champion
The only 12 year old boy I like is Twitch
now 12 year old girls.....
Shawn Johnson here i comee!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Malk, you don't want lil PP, he's crazy. I'll help you bag and tag Shawn Johnson though.
I'll agree Karn, Lucas' hair just has that suave feeling to it, gives it that whole "forbidden fruit" feeling".

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i'll probably stop by to watch the tourney... but im not gonna play... ahh... MVC2... anybody..

stingers

Smash Obsessed
now now, MvC2 might be for ***** losers who can't play a real mans game, but you can't make fun of him for it

Krii

Smash Journeyman
stingers aren't you like 2 years old? maybe? idk maybe my memory has gone bad..

lol jking.. i need to go get some umm... power strip, ... whats it called.. surge protector? idk my mind is shot.

O.O i need me something to do...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh good Krii, while you're here, you are still able to house us(PPs, and the Kids[cuz I'm giving them a lift]) right? Yes, Stingers is around BEHR's age. Even playing field now.
Anything new Stingers?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
PP, I'm 99% sure I can go now. As long as I don't piss my mom off or something, we're good to go! If Krii says it's alright, of course. lol.

and yeah i'm only 15 <_<; all well

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
any of you guys wanna house me friday night?? Im looking to play some melee with someone before the tourney. "looks at dark hart"

This would mean i could drive you to the place as well =)

Top Bottom