• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin on Ya Results

Sharky

Smash Master
shoutouts:

bry: I'll be raging about that timeout for a while lol. I'll get you next time. =)

cura: forget the fries next time and I'll beat you.

CJT: Next time. Next time. Also lrn2Brinstar.

Goodies: it's always a pleasure to see you, great games between us. We'd better get that pride match in sometime.
Eevee: thanks for the ride =D

Jesse: stop failing at the yoshi match-up kthx.

Pika: we need to play in notdubz at some point.

Al: I didn't see much of you this tourney, hope you enjoyed it.

BluePeachy: fun doubles matches, despite us killing ourselves too much lol. Nice to meet you.

XXX: come to syracuse smash 2 so we can play each other!

Syracuse kid that played ganon: Gimme a shout sometime so we can start smashing/training for the next tourney!

13370: You're getting better. Keep it up! Don't get f-smashed after avoiding an upsmash! lol

13370's IC friend: Practice those cg's and desynchs and I fully expect to see you excel in the future.

OMR: I only saw a bit of you but it's good to see you still coming out to tourneys =)

Keyo: Nice playing you, keep up the practice.

Alt: Way to be the hero once again and drive from albany. You've got my respect for that. Also, we played each other in low tiers at cura's and in doubles.

San: One iffy tourney won't kill your PR status don't worry lol. You're still top of the heap methinks. Good stuff.

Snakeee: All part of the plan, right? hahaha, you're a pretty chill dude, hope to see more of you over here. Bring your bro with you next time!

Goggles: bring out the fox! Also, delays happen in most tourneys, this is a given fact. A good TO will hope for the best BUT plan for the worst. I can't account for whoever made these delays, but I still think you should start it earlier. I love the venue though, and despite the time issues, it was well run, and a great tourney, overall. I fully support you turning Stylin on Ya into a series. Here's hoping that the next one comes soon. Good **** improving your sonic, too. I need to learn the match-up before I mm you again. EDIT: better enforce your coaching rule or get rid of it.

I'll add more shoutouts as I think of them.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts:

Snakeee: All part of the plan, right? hahaha, you're a pretty chill dude, hope to see more of you over here. Bring your bro with you next time!
This.

No offense to Snakeee but having Shadow there to teach me some MK stuff would be fantastic for my game overall....once again learning more on how to deal with ZSS was great dude!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Thanks for the shout outs guys ^_^

Sorry, but my brother wouldn't be able to go to any of these really :(. The only reason I can is because I go to school at Albany, and Altarian can drive me from there bc he's awesome.

Sharky

Smash Master
MC you going to syracuse 2? I wanna play you at some point.

snakeee have him come to albany for the weekend or something loljk I understand.

Foy

Smash Champion
wish i coulda gone. grats to greg for 3rd place in melee singles. foy, youre droppin the ball man! i need to play you all soon. :p
I got so gayed bro. Ill tell you about it sometime. Straight up homo **** to *** style homo.

Gratz at pyro beating me. It was legit. Wont happen again.

1 PikaPika (Sheik) Gratz you are too good. Teams at Jesses was way too ****ing good. Team with me next time.
2 JesiahTEG (Fox) Stop losing to neil he is bad at this game. Awesome **** at your place. Double knee sheild break to double falcon punch.... OH ****!!! NEIL SAVES ME! Too ****ing rad.
3 Artery Clogger (Doc) COME TO ROCHESTER MORE. You are rad and doc is too good. Seriously.
4 TML (Fox/Falcon) You ****ing suck. <3 Good **** losing to a doc, get better at this game and ill definitely come chill in oswego someone and blaze fah dayz.
5 KoJ (Falco) Rad falco, ill **** it sometime. 8===*****
5 Minh (Marth) OMG rad link. **** marth stay with link. <3
7 Goodies (Sheik/Peach) <3 thats all i need to say for you.
7 Goggles (Ganon)[/B] Ganon is bad. Us pound4 ruleset next time instead of random scrubtastic crap. GG's at running a good tournament and being mad chill.
9 TheGeneral Ill be at RIT asap to play you guys. I beat your peach i think. >_>
9 PinPoint How do you always place higher then me!!!!
9 Dan Rossi =_= Zelda. Grats. Imma **** you in real life next time with love. ^_^
9 Greg Evevsky HOW DID YOU PLACE HIGHER THEN JEFF!?!?!
13 David Campbell Sup. >_> you were the samus kid?
13 Foy **** **** **** **** **** **** ******** **** **** PLAYE BETTER ******
13 Michael Cain Mcain. Rad
13 Tao Get better and correct brackets so you place higher.
17 Michael Skuderi SKURDERI!!!!!
17 Amber AMBER!!!!

Rad we need to have more of these. Like biweeklies so WNY gets way better and can get on the map.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS!

PikaPika - Lol at always winning no matter what. You're still amazing at this game. Good friendlies with you. I still need to work on that Sheik match-up among other things.

Jessie - You already know what it is, man. B/C I was a ******* and got double eliminated mad early, I didn't get to play you in singles but doubles was mad fun (Lol @ ggs handshake after the first and second games in WINNERS FINALS!) Aku + Jack is too good, tho, seriously.
Thanks for listening to me john about why I suck at this game in friendlies, lol.

Artery Clogger - I must say, you have amazing spacing among other great play qualities. You're also mad chill and humble which is equally important. Your doc was definitely a wake up call for anyone who played you. Good games and come back soon, so we can practice the match-up. You were ****** my peach for free.

ManaLord - Good **** as always man. It's always good to see you and I feel like my fox powerlevels every time we get some friendlies in. (It's no fair that you and jessie practice together b4 tourneys. I swear you get like 100x better right before hand) Oh, and u 2 come sober next time. You're mad goofy when high.

KOJ - Good stuff Stefon. You ***** my team in doubles and then you beat me in singles. No jons.That ALMOST makes up for my powersheild into b-air on final-d last time I played your falco (**** that was hot). Keep working on Falcon. I love playing good falcons. You're fox is too much right now, dude.

Minh - I hate you.... no jk much love dude. Get on smashboards and be a geek like the rest of us, k? I'm still mad that you can literally mash buttons on that tekken 3 arcade machine and get forest law's 10 hit combo to come out 100% of the time! (mad gay) Oh yeah, and way to **** everyone's face in singles and having my back in doubles, dude. Peeps don't know why I choose Minh as my team mate, lol.

Goodies - Good games in doubles, man. I didn't get to play you or see you play in singles but I'm sure it would have been a learning experience. Your peach still has some spacing and tricks that I need to learn in order to be more effective. ( TEACH ME HOW TO GET OUT OF DASH ATTACK TECH CHASE. It's dumb)

Goggles - Good job running the tourney. I only got mildly sick this time and I don't blame it on you. Also, good showing with your ganon, but srsly, learn to fight fox, dude. It's not impossible.

General - WHY U SO BAD?! U GOT LIKE 8th!

Pyro - Way to **** Foy with your roy, dude. I hope our 10,000 friendlies on Friday had something to do with that.

Matt S - Thanks for coming out, man. I don't think we played but I'll see you at smash club.

Foy - We actually played 2 friendlies now that I think about it: one was your dk and my samus and the other was your fox vs my peach. You're fun to play against and a funny dude. Definitely come to RIT sometime and I'll show you MY TRUE POWAR!

.........Yeah, sorry if I forgot anyone.
Ya'll are mad cool, though. Good stuff to everyody.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
MC you going to syracuse 2? I wanna play you at some point.

snakeee have him come to albany for the weekend or something loljk I understand.
If goggles can get me a ride in a car that isnt filled with more people than it should be I'm totally up for going to that. Sitting in a car with 6 people that sits 5 is fine for a 2 minute drive....but an hour away I may die XD, but yea I really wish i coulda played you too, never played a good yoshi offline that didnt abuse wifi lag to CG me X_X

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs

1 Snakeee (ZSS) - GOOD ****. Great job with Cura in teams. That 2v1 comeback was awesome. Matches v. pikapika were so intense. **** i wish i had popcorn while I was watching. best finals i've seen since i've moved here. i'm glad that we had no casualties with the ketchup.
2 Pika Pika (Pika/MK) - i like more Pikachu from you. :D Let me give kids hope, you know?
3 JesiahTEG (Snake) - I FREAKIN' LOVE YOUR COMMENTARY. i've never played you 1v1 - ever. :p
4 K.I.D. Goggles (Sonic/Lucario) - we will not team, because I don't like you. <3
5 San (Ike) - you are such a doll. lol you're always nice to people and it really irritates me when people talk down on you when you really don't ever have anything mean to say. They just hatin'. you're my favorite! lol you weren't doin' too hot by finals are kickin' everyone's ***. :p
5 CJT (ROB) GREAT PLACING!! i didn't get to play you as much.
7 Cura (IC/Snake) YOUR ICS SUCK.
7 Goodies (MK/Diddy) - actually i didn't play you at all this tourney. :c
9 Joaquin - **** OUR GAMES WERE SO RIDICULOUS. I never played a snake that uses every projectile like you. lol can't wait to see you at the next one. :D
9 13370 - didn't play you muhc, if at all, did i?
9 Moss - lol MKs. i'm not too upset. ggs though for real for real i'll see ya next tourney, and this won't happen again. I promise c;
9 Bry - **** dude we lost to the same guy. lol word on that training. can you say weekly smash fest? because that's all i've been talking about lately. "Ey yo if you get that DS it's mine." makes me LOL
13 XXX - we losin' our swag. step yo **** up, and so will i, 'cause this isn't us. lol
13 Stomp - GREAT JOB! lol we placed the same, good ****. keep comin' over man, we never see you any more.
17 Altarian - 1K FRIENDLIES FTW. no but for real our ****'s always fun. lol your pikachu's gotten so much better. keep up with the ike. :D
17 Keyo - ggs. HELL YEAH PRINCESS POWER
17 Sharky - for real, uh, TRAINING? Umm.. YA. The whole place, hopefully. Good **** though.
25 Al - come on man, you can do better! We'll see you at the fests, ya?

bry, stomp, al: LOL at the cutting machine

awesome meeting the rest of you. SEE YOU ALL ON THE 30TH!

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS!
Pyro - Way to **** Foy with your roy, dude. I hope our 10,000 friendlies on Friday had something to do with that.
Roy only got him in friendlies. I beat him with zelda in tourney. But I'm sure the friendlies helped anyways :laugh:.

@Foy:
I'll win next time too, perhaps I'll bring out the roy next time :D.

Foy

Smash Champion
Nah next time im not playing IC's. At all.

Practice your zelda against fox. Cause im pretty sure im coming for you with fox.

Kantō

Smash Champion
there has to be somthing closer than syracuse 2, WTF its 2 months away and i cant change the date again. what the hell is everyone else doing? whats buffolo doing?

Foy

Smash Champion
Bry host a tournament like next week. Or a smashfest. Or a get together.

I would throw a smashfest at my house but i live in the middle of nowhere.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Johning for someone else? More like Kid's "accomplishment" not being as great as you make it out to be.

Anyway, enjoy losing to my crewmate during his time at school. I'm sure he'll be purchasing lots of delicious juice beverages with your money.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Melee elitists need to realize that the game they play doesn't make them any better people than Brawl players. :)

Peace, brah.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Johning for someone else? More like Kid's "accomplishment" not being as great as you make it out to be.

Anyway, enjoy losing to my crewmate during his time at school. I'm sure he'll be purchasing lots of delicious juice beverages with your money.

Lmfao wow at you people dickk riding these people, and STILL JOHNING FOR THEM WHEN THEY LOSE TO A TERRIBLE PIKACHU

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
pika pika, i didn't think you actually believed that garbage, as well. you beat me solidly in a last hit, last game set. good job. your friend goggles has absolutely no accomplishments other than beating your pikachu, a character which i imagine he knows very well from playing/watching you. using the "i beat player one who lost to player two, so i must be better than player 2!" logic is just stupid.

i've never said a word about this guy, and he's randomly **** talking me because i lost to you. that's an insult to you. goggles is basically saying that his friend is trash and that losing to him means that i'm trash. good job defending his point there, pika pika.

thanks for asking if i could go,to those of you who did. lol
i don't travel very far anymore. i doubt i'd go to one of these. =/

Foy

Smash Champion
How bout everyone stops hating on everybody. I come back to NY to watch everyone ****ing drink haterade and yell at each other.

Nah just playin just troll each other and go to a tournament and proves whos right.
AKA show up to Syracuse tournament and show whos boss.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
hubble: Good games dude! Keep improving, I'll see you next time!
Foy: What the heck are you doing all the way down there? lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
I don't trash talk all too much, but I'll just say that my little brother is pretty ridiculous at this game...yeah XD

Anyway, yeah I'd like to see the vids. There were quite a few times we forgot to save the replays, and I feel bad that on my set against Jesiah, the game that he won wasn't recorded :ohwell:

Also, I think my fav part in my singles matches was when me and Pika KO'ed each other at the same time :laugh:

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by PikaPika!
Yea im pretty much just saying **** to see how people respond I don't mean any of it but its fun to see your friends try and defend you

Shadow responded
you sir, are hilarious. -__-
they're not "trying" to defend me, they're telling your ignorant friend to know his place.

lmfao

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by PikaPika!
I'm confused on how its their place to tell him to know his? This is why I find the smash community hilarious

Originally Posted by Shadow 111
this is a competitive community. when a bad player spews nonsense about being better than top players, people are going to jump on it. there is no reason for goggles to continuously insult me for no apparent reason.
don't you find it offensive that he's basically saying you suck? rofl

if you're going to post a conversation, post the entire thing.
i don't feel the need to argue with you about this anymore. i was only defending my name from getting slandered by an ignorant fool. i find it funny how when one of your players manages to beat someone outside of your region, they go around bragging about it for months. SNES was a long time ago, and i still hear **** about losing to a player who proceeded one more round than me to lose to a character using nothing but f smash.

it's a **** shame that this region is viewed as terrible because pika pika and Da kid are the ones running things. i'm sure many of you are cool, and now have to put up with this terrible reputation they've created for your entire area.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
hahaha when have I ever bragged about beating you outside of people asking who I beat at SNES, I barely beat you by using an amazing desperation thunder that somehow worked. Now I dont speak for anyone else but I have never cared what my reputation was to people who only view me on the boards.

altairian

Smash Lord
Protip: Never take anything goggles says seriously. Ever.

btw, this entire "conflict" started as an insult to Inui and his backwards logic. Just saying. (thank god Inui is banned from tourney results so I can say his name without him namesearching and gaying up the thread)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
half of this area doesn't give a **** about your kid game shadow. go play bakugan or some other kid ****. get the **** out of the topic. you didn't come to this tournament and the results aren't relative to you.

and pikapika doesn't run **** he just comes to events and wins who gives a ****

goggles runs **** but they run well he just talks mad stupid **** all the time

**** you ******s

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
TBH I don't recall ever hearing Pika brag about beating you Shadow. I only found out he beat you because goggles was bragging about it lol.

Sharky

Smash Master
pretty much what cjt said, this is the only place I've heard pika say anything about it. lol

People starting up **** for no good reason lol.

Top Bottom