• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sun Rise Tournament (SRT) - Tokyo, Japan - April 2/3 2011 - Melee CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
unless something comes up on those dates I should be going, I mean there's no way I dont go. other than

1. No translator.
2. Something dramatic in my life happens
3. Whobo 3 has pot bonus guaranteed.

lmao.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
this is the most selfish, "My Super Sweet 16" type post i have ever read

also, regarding translation, me and proooobably Kei will be here translating for people haha ^__^
Lol I wasn't serious about my bday thing it was more of a joke cuz of what the other guy said about his birthday being then. In all honesty I don't really care when it is as long as it doesn't interfere with any of the other tourneys i wanna go to like Pound V and stuff but i think thats in feb. sooo yeah whenever works for me in 2011 ^^,

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Lol I wasn't serious about my bday thing it was more of a joke cuz of what the other guy said about his birthday being then. In all honesty I don't really care when it is as long as it doesn't interfere with any of the other tourneys i wanna go to like Pound V and stuff but i think thats in feb. sooo yeah whenever works for me in 2011 ^^,
LOL oh ok. IF YOU SAY SO~ I take it back then.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
LOL oh ok. IF YOU SAY SO~ I take it back then.
haha i do say so :) Plus im not that young hahah and please confirm a date if you guys are going to change it ? That way I can get an estimate of the costs and can probably pay for Nicks tickets if he really wants to go cuz..either way..Japan sounds amazing

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
unless something comes up on those dates I should be going, I mean there's no way I dont go. other than

1. No translator.
2. Something dramatic in my life happens
3. Whobo 3 has pot bonus guaranteed.

lmao.
the first one is a non-issue; there is a minimum of two english speakers already attending.

Can we have a list of top confirmed players for both Melee and Brawl outside of Japan that is coming to this? :confused:
ill make a list when there is a list to be made. so far there is one confirmation...

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I also sent RAIN a message about Melee, and if he lets me know anything I'll keep people updated.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
why are you only thanking me and not shmot >_>

he's done more than me, I just found out about this **** yesterday lol

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Do USA / Canada still plan on going to this if BPs are not confirmed from said individuals? :confused: Round trips are expensive. :(

EDIT: Ally said he may be going even if there is no BP for him, but I still want to hear from other players in USA / Canada.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
so I tried to make an account on that site....but I need a mobile phone email thingy ma bob or something.

google toolbar translation

"The only community to join Super Smash Bros. Brawl site , the mobile registration is required .
Registered mail address for the mobile phone sends the URL you enter here ."

I was really looking forward to this site too

Mike2

Smash Ace
omg omg omg i hope there are videos afterwards

so I tried to make an account on that site....but I need a mobile phone email thingy ma bob or something.

google toolbar translation

"The only community to join Super Smash Bros. Brawl site , the mobile registration is required .
Registered mail address for the mobile phone sends the URL you enter here ."

I was really looking forward to this site too
yea i tried too and i have no idea what that means

tibs7

Smash Champion
Why would it matter. you wouldn't understand him anyway..
What shmot is doing is fine.

suinoko/Jade Stern

Smash Cadet
I asked the manager of this site to cancel the registration of phonenumber and he says OK.
so you don't need your phonenumber!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I wanna go to this, Japan seems fun. plus I wanna go brood them

edit: anyone know the average price for a round trip ticket to Japan?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
There aren't enough confirmed details to make it worth it for Rain to directly post here... Although, he just solidified a venue apparently, over the weekend. It's supposed to fit over 350 people comfortably, and he says there should be plenty of room for friendlies. I hope that means a Melee side tournament cuz Captain Jack said he would enter if there is one :DDD (otherwise hes just gonna go to watch/hang out)

strawhats

Smash Master
i hope to see Bombsoldier/masashi/CJ/mach dash/tani/cho/kou/s-royal vids from this tournament.

I know masashi and bombsoldier still play melee (even if its not as much as they used to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom