• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2 Results! May 8th 2010 ~ Philadelphia, PA ~ Brawl and Brawl+!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Brawl+ is pretty much done anyways IMO

JCaesar stopped supporting it and he was like the lead on the project practically.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
had a lot of fun, i think either veril lied about paying the full 20 for doubles, or chibo made a mistake because i payed $35 for brawl dubs, singles and brawl + singles. veril made me pay him 10 bucks so im not sure what happened, but i want my 10 bucks back
Also random money matches are too good, shoutouts later

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
had a lot of fun, i think either veril lied about paying the full 20 for doubles, or chibo made a mistake because i payed $35 for brawl dubs, singles and brawl + singles. veril made me pay him 10 bucks so im not sure what happened, but i want my 10 bucks back
Venue Fee - $5
Brawl Doubles - $20 per team, $10 per player
Brawl Singles - $10 per player; seeded by pools eliminating down to an even bracket
Brawl+ Doubles - $20 per team, $10 per player
Brawl+ Singles - $10 per player; no pools, just a double elimination bracket

So u payed

5venue+10brawl singles+10brawl doubles+10 brawl + (+10 if u payed for ur partner) so thats 45. lol

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
no veril said he payed the full 20 for both of us, but chibo made me pay the 10 for brawl doubles. so i spent 45 when i could have saved that 10 dollars. If it was veril shenanigans then he got a free event. If its just a mistake then i want dat 10 bucks :L

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Very sorry about that, I forgot about that until now. Veril did pay for the full team. Next time I see you I owe you $10.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You know what I mean Glick, he was the forefront of pushing the game forward in the atl north, other than maybe gurukid as a player and shanus as a coder. Most of the entrants you saw in the event today were regular brawl players that primarily play regular brawl.

I think P:M actually has a lot of depth to it, if that ever gets finished then that might be cool to start doing exclusive events for. I actually think even Brawl- is cooler than Brawl+ now. But we'll see what happens.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Players Bowl next week!

Glick

Smash Lord
That's not even true. JC is still trying to hook up B+ tournaments and stuff.
It's the same as before. I don't know why you think that.

P:M is a whole different story. Honestly if you saw it in action it's a completely different game then B+. I don't know why people talk about it like they are competing. especially when PM is in early early closed beta.

And B+ is great and has lots of room to grow. the game is very balanced in retrospect and it def has a lot going for it (gold version)

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Chibo, I think veril wants to see which characters placed where in the Brawl+ tourney for archival purposes.

As such, I'm here to say that I used Ness and G&W, in that order of importance.

As for JC and B+, he's pretty much falling out of love with it, unfortunately. He was one of the major organizer of B+ events on the EC when B+ was starting out. He part of the reason why it's so big here. With him leaving, I'm not quite sure how B+ will progress.

Although despite how it progresses, I will still play it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
anyone correct me on characters in the OP
Ryoko also used ZSS (and maybe Peach, I dunno about that one), Vinnie also used Wario, and I think Guru only used Ivy and Squirtle.

NINJALINK WAS THERE!???!?!??
WHAAATTTTTT
omfg why didn't anyone tell me
I would've fanboy'd all over his ***

I came when I heard-

oops.
You talked to him about Monster Hunter you dumb***

Allied

Smash Master
i used kirby snake xD

really really fun tournament

I made mad money in money matches x3 imma do those more often

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Malcolm forfeited to NinjaLink in losers too.

Squal beat NinjaLink, Inui, and Atomsk to make it to grand finals.

I lost to Inui and Minty. Inui lost to NinjaLink in losers.

Malcolm FORFEITED to NinjaLink in losers. Chibo beat Xio, Vinnie, and Izumi today.

I also finally beat Vinnie today!! <3

mib004

Smash Ace
Malcolm forfeited to NinjaLink in losers too.

Squal beat NinjaLink, Inui, and Atomsk to make it to grand finals.

I lost to Inui and Minty. Inui lost to NinjaLink in losers.

Malcolm FORFEITED to NinjaLink in losers. Chibo beat Xio, Vinnie, and Izumi today.

I also finally beat Vinnie today!! <3
squall also beat will

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Chibo, lemme get a Snake next to my Dedede for doubles. And, not that it matters, but I used Dedede, Jigglypuff, and Samus in B+.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Yeah brawl+ is bad lol. I don't even own a hacked Wii and have played it like 45 mins combined total before today, and I placed in both events XD.

Also GGs Keitaro, I seem to lose to everyone that chooses snake nowadays, and though I feel like I did lose the set to Chibo turning on all of the lights, you still played really well, ggs otherwise.

As for characters, I used Ness against Nasty in Brawl singles, and I did use Wario in Brawl+ singles, but lost every match with him, so since he didn't help me get through the bracket, he shouldn't be listed.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Dang i didn't know L.I was going to this... full car anyway >_>

Who did Minty lose to>

Vinnie

Smash Master
Should have lost to Atomsk / Xionix. =( i hate you vinnie, making him practice rainbow.
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
That would require me entering singles, though.
Did the loud group of black people trashtalk you, beat you up, take your lunch money, give you a wedgie and a purple nurple and put your face in the toilet...

Again?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Did the loud group of black people trashtalk you, beat you up, take your lunch money, give you a wedgie and a purple nurple and put your face in the toilet...

Again?
Didn't you read?

This time it was the lights' fault. =D

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Yo what happened KingToon??

Hime stop getting *****, you're pissing me off! lol jk

i'm so mad I missed this..

Vinnie

Smash Master
Didn't you read?

This time it was the lights' fault. =D
This is a really stupid thing to say. Didn't you read? I said "but you played really well so ggs". It's not as much of a john as it is a "-_-". I don't really care too much about singles in general anyway anymore. *goes ness*

Top Bottom