• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2 Results! May 8th 2010 ~ Philadelphia, PA ~ Brawl and Brawl+!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This tourny was fun. I'm not upset about getting 13th. (Well I kinda was as first but brushed it off like 20-30 mins later. maybe an hours, and I am usually pissed about things like this for a few days.) I kinda did it to myself getting nervous. I don't know what to do about it. I was doing fine against malcom till I got nervous and just lost it. Then after my match with ebo in losers, I was shaking (hands). I wanted to relax till I stopped But Chibo was rushing me to play Xzax. So just went and played in the condition I was in. And I blow it. I do belive I could have beaten both these dues if I was calm. But I got no one to blame but myself for it. Just wish I could get off this nonsense.

Watching atomsk play was fun though. Got me thinking. it was fun talking to you. And yea, I kinda believe now that I would do amazing things with Peach as you said if I not get nervous or lose momentum out of random. But I dont knowwhat to do about it. So until then, I'm pretty much stuff inthis level and won't make it far in tournaments.

I do think I got better though. I was not much afraid as usual to try some of my trickes out. Like my improved turnip game and dtilt use/evasion tatics. So I think I am losing getting less scared to use the tricks in real matches. There is still some other stuf that I know that I have not been using in my matches yet out of fear or cause of this problem I just explained. Such as DI out of metas tornado and then Nair him out of it. It just never corsses my mind to do things such as this. And I finally won a MM after like 2 years. I could never win those even against people I have a good shot at beating. So guess that was some improvement.

Guess thats it. Nice matches toall that I played against. Can't remember everyone. And Malcom I will keep what you said in mind also. But its just hard and I triedabout everything to deal with this. Nothing works. It might be a mental thing I just can't control.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
This tourny was fun. I'm not upset about getting 13th. (Well I kinda was as first but brushed it off like 20-30 mins later. maybe an hours, and I am usually pissed about things like this for a few days.) I kinda did it to myself getting nervous. I don't know what to do about it. I was doing fine against malcom till I got nervous and just lost it. Then after my match with ebo in losers, I was shaking (hands). I wanted to relax till I stopped But Chibo was rushing me to play Xzax. So just went and played in the condition I was in. And I blow it. I do belive I could have beaten both these dues if I was calm. But I got no one to blame but myself for it. Just wish I could get off this nonsense.

Watching atomsk play was fun though. Got me thinking. it was fun talking to you. And yea, I kinda believe now that I would do amazing things with Peach as you said if I not get nervous or lose momentum out of random. But I dont knowwhat to do about it. So until then, I'm pretty much stuff inthis level and won't make it far in tournaments.

I do think I got better though. I was not much afraid as usual to try some of my trickes out. Like my improved turnip game and dtilt use/evasion tatics. So I think I am losing getting less scared to use the tricks in real matches. There is still some other stuf that I know that I have not been using in my matches yet out of fear or cause of this problem I just explained. Such as DI out of metas tornado and then Nair him out of it. It just never corsses my mind to do things such as this. And I finally won a MM after like 2 years. I could never win those even against people I have a good shot at beating. So guess that was some improvement.

Guess thats it. Nice matches toall that I played against. Can't remember everyone. And Malcom I will keep what you said in mind also. But its just hard and I triedabout everything to deal with this. Nothing works. It might be a mental thing I just can't control.
So that Peach-Ganon matchup.... yeah..... *Goes into a corner and huddles quietly*

Glad you had fun in this tournament and much good luck to you in the future. You'll only get as far as your mind says you'll go.

Jtails

Smash Lord
good stuff to the top placing players :)
seemed like a fun enough turnout.

Top Bottom