• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 2 Results! May 8th 2010 ~ Philadelphia, PA ~ Brawl and Brawl+!

Cia

das kwl
GGs everyone. had fun. i love the venue (mostly because of the sushi spot across the street <3)

btw.. I used jigglypuff ONCE in singles + doubles. I actually used :link2: :shiek: :toonlink: :falcon: :fox: :pikachu2: :jigglypuff:

:colorful:

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
so easy that i (literally) 2 stock you every game with my autopilot standard NEO mode

you have 0% chance of beating minty

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
keitaro im disapointed you can lose to inui or that marth guy...........step it up............i am super mad i didnt go to this.............im coming to pa next week so yea
lol well as usual me vs Inui was last hit 3rd game but he got the last hit this time.

Minty ***** me game 3 because he started to realize how to fight Falco correctly along with me recovering badly. I didn't practice at all for this but no johns, both players are worthy of beating me.

Good luck in PA next week though Lie. You should change your smashboards name, it succckss!!

so easy that i (literally) 2 stock you every game with my autopilot standard NEO mode

you have 0% chance of beating minty
lol well I don't know how good Lie is vs Marth. I'm pretty **** good vs Marth and Minty still beat me so I'd avoid the Marth fairs and forward Bs Lie.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Actually, Lie is really good. He takes top placings at MD/VA tourneys pretty consistently.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
well i nvr seen or heard of him i just need some first hand proof. but him not knowing who i and saying im a scrub wow once again: RELIEVE YOURSELF OUT OF MY PRESENTS! PEASENT! FETCH MY SHOES!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Had alot of fun not entering and just cheering the whole time and doing doubles ;]

Btw, Chibo, you owe me 10$

While I was doing friendlies with glick, you were screaming at me to give you 45, but I said I wasn't sure if I was entering brawl+ singles, so I only gave you 35. Afterwards I gave you 10 to enter Squak but didn't enter myself, so if you can recall this, please repay me ;]

Not your fault.

Recap of what I paid for;

Venue = 5
Brawl Doubles = 10
Brawl+ Doubles = 10

Total = 25 and I gave you 35

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Good **** everyone. Had fun, and at least took home 10$. <3

Just wanted to pop in and ask what everyone thought of Project: M so far? We all got a good look at it while some seemingly experienced Melee players got to try their hand at it. It's got a good amount of glitches and etc that need to be fixed, while still needing melee-ification.

Allied

Smash Master
lie is a nobody, squall you will **** him.
teamies for next week if i get a ride?

Just wanted to pop in and ask what everyone thought of Project: M so far? We all got a good look at it while some seemingly experienced Melee players got to try their hand at it. It's got a good amount of glitches and etc that need to be fixed, while still needing melee-ification.
seemed pretty kewl didnt play it though.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey it was fun playing everyone and I enjoied that I actually did good vs people this time around :)

Sucks I couldnt enter but its all good fun was had by all.

Anyone need a teammate for next week in Philly? Im good with snake and I have a gnw if needed:)

OFY

Sonic main since 08'

I thought it was amazing, I was the green falcon that played against that falco player. We recorded a bunch of matches. Falcon feels very much like melee falcon, which was very refreshing. I wanted to take Project M home with me :(

falco03

Smash Lord
that vid is old........its funny how people dont no how i play.................neo you come at like 3am and play friendlies like come on now and you exspect me toplay serious get out of here..........i still respect you as a player tho..........ill mm anyone of you pa guys strait like that.........i just need to go oos with ps and boss and deez when they go

thanks keitaro for having my back [:

Vinnie

Smash Master
Actually, Lie is really good. He takes top placings at MD/VA tourneys pretty consistently.
Doom, this doesn't justify him coming in and being a complete dick.

Also, Lie, aren't you the guy that cried about MK over the summer at my tourney? lol

Also Minty would definitely beat him.

falco03

Smash Lord
im sorry for being a a **** i always make comments like that sorry.........its cause im mad competitive and i WANT TO COME TO PA/NY AND I DONT take back WHAT I SAID THO BOUT BETING MINTY i know who i can beat and who i cant...............i will beat minty and no i have never cried about mk i dont think hes that much better than other characters

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
im sorry for being a a **** i always make comments like that sorry.........its cause im mad competitive and i WANT TO COME TO PA/NY AND I DONT take back WHAT I SAID THO BOUT BETING MINTY i know who i can beat and who i cant...............i will beat minty and no i have never cried about mk i dont think hes that much better than other characters
youre a ***** face

play me for money

Allied

Smash Master
mmmm ;]

@ mib

its cool dude thanks lol ima ask xzax or kingtoon if they wanna team

Top Bottom