• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 3! (aka DSO14) October 9th ~ Philadelphia, PA! Were goin clubbin!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Nasty with the snake move lol. I approve.

Blah blah I'll prob be at this etc etc. I really wanna do doubles, but my luck with finding partners is due to run out about now, so I'll probably be stuck doing singles..... -__________-
lol, I must have been spending too much time lurking the UFB boards. >.<

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i dunno....i always play wifi the night before tourneys and i want to see if i'd do better with some offline practice instead.....$85 to cover everything, right? maybe...i'll decide this weekend. If going with Chibo includes singles and venue fee in that $100....i'll definitely go with him xd

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You should rage again at this tournament. That was pretty hilarious too. :p

<3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You should rage again at this tournament. That was pretty hilarious too. :p

<3
PA should let me profit again, like at everything.

I rage because Snake makes me mad and it's a barrier I can't overcome and have really tried to. I care a lot. I'm competitive. Yet...that character prevents me from placing as well as I should. I can't do it, and it infuriates me.

You don't care about winning like I do.

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Man, it's been way to long since I've been at a tournament scene (or even posted here.)

-Am I going to win? (Hell no.)
-Am I going to taste the pot? (Maybe if I'm spot on and I get lucky in the seeding.)
-Am I going to play as many people as possible? (Heaven or Hell, duel one, let's rock!)
-Am I going to be the best Bowser player there? (Quite possibly.)
-Am I looking forward to this tournament. (Very much so! ^_^)

Hey, if we can get crew battles going, that would be awesome. It's been an eternity since I've played in one.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Vex admits (whether willingly or unwillingly) that King Kong has a better bowser than him.

Although i'm sure vex doesn't even really care about that anyway.

@ Violent-D.... Yo it has been way to long since i've seen you. Glad you are gonna try and make it to this.

@ Woodman... I am retracting my counter offer to you. It is no longer on the table and if you want to come to this, Chibo will have to pick you up AND bring you home (or you just find someone else).

M@v

Subarashii!
PA should let me profit again, like at everything.

I rage because Snake makes me mad and it's a barrier I can't overcome and have really tried to. I care a lot. I'm competitive. Yet...that character prevents me from placing as well as I should. I can't do it, and it infuriates me.

You don't care about winning like I do.
I feel mk snake is even, but if its one of those personal bad mus, why not pick up another character to deal with it, like d3, falco, or fox if you want to go outside the box?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I don't need one and should learn the match with my main since my main wins. I do worse with other characters.
I feel the same way. That's why I stay Dedede for characters like Falco. And Game & Watch. And Ice Climbers. And Olimar. And Diddy.

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Nope. I don't know how long it's been since vex played bowser, but most likely his is still the best. And he's obviously coming.
Am I going to play the incredibly thin odds while knowing very few people play Bowser? (Yeup, and I lost, heh.) But hey, if there is an amazing Bowser playing coming, I'd love to face him. I NEVER get to play good Bowser dittos, so I'm really excited to hear this.

tankerfan, can't link a face to the username, but when I see you I'll probably remember, and I look forward to meeting you again. ^_^ (Mav, look forward to seeing you again as well.)

M@v

Subarashii!
I probably can't make this, but start coming to our practices/smashfests in State college.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
tankerfan, can't link a face to the username, but when I see you I'll probably remember, and I look forward to meeting you again. ^_^ (Mav, look forward to seeing you again as well.)
Well i don't know where u got the extra "n" from but my username says takerfan. >.>

But my tag is Nasty. I main Lucas. We played at a tourney a long time ago up at state college. This vid is of us playing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn1NCJnljKE

However i'm sorry i won't be able to make it to this. Something came up.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
well i don't know where u got the extra "n" from but my username says takerfan. >.>

but my tag is nasty. I main lucas. We played at a tourney a long time ago up at state college. This vid is of us playing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn1ncjnljke

however i'm sorry i won't be able to make it to this. Something came up.
nooooooooooooooo!!!!

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
thnx, but i wouldn't take a ride from you until you had at least a month with your license. New drivers are bound to have accidents, especially since you'd lack highway experience and stuff leik dat.

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Well i don't know where u got the extra "n" from but my username says takerfan. >.>

But my tag is Nasty. I main Lucas. We played at a tourney a long time ago up at state college. This vid is of us playing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn1NCJnljKE

However i'm sorry i won't be able to make it to this. Something came up.
Sorry for the typo, I was typing that up at tired o' clock. (Guess this means I can be Violet-D for a turn?)
I remembered you at "Lucas main" Those were excellent times over at State College, and I'm really sad that you won't be there. I'm going to try and be more in the tournament scene now I'm hanging out a bit more with Umbra and the like. I do look forward seeing you again so we can continue our epic clash of low tiers.
(It's kind of a shame you didn't get that one battle we had on Final Destination. I still lost, but it was beautiful and so close. Yoshi's stage makes me sad.)

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
^ I wasn't being a jerk.. i was just messing around about the whole type thing.

But yeah, i remember that match on FD and it was close. But i believe it was longer than 3 min and back then there was no such thing as infinite replay hacks (not that i knew about anyway).

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Oh, I know you weren't being a jerk, I was just trying to be funny.

Oh infinite replay hacks, I would really like to see those for a couple of matches.

Top Bottom