• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 3! (aka DSO14) October 9th ~ Philadelphia, PA! Were goin clubbin!

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
I like the starting time infinitely better, but I've been running a massive gauntlet of tournaments and stuff these past few weeks, so I'm going to have to sit this one out and spend more time on my school work.

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
This one. Don't worry, we are still on for this one. I mean, at this point in time, since I'm bringing a very full car up to this tournament, I do believe I would have a LOT of grumpy people if I backed down now for a lame reason.

*EDIT: Whoops, I mean the current tournament, my bad*

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
all philly locals (so thats like 10), Violent D's "very full" car which would be like 5, probably 2 cars from NJ (DSO13 was the only one missing some NJ really recently cause of Keitaro being busy and Inui's bday) so like 8 people there, Slikvik said he's interested and I'll try to get more MDVA some of which have been to both last SDSOs so 5 more on that, and were up to almost 30 there. Add a State College car in there for like 3 more maybe I guess if you guys can come, I'm working to get some additional locals, more MDVA is possible, more NJ is definitely possible, I would love to get NY, etc etc.

Venue and setup wise I'm ready to support as many that come. idc if 60+ show up, I'm ready lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
niiice sounds good ^_^

violent d's IS the state college car though, me/him/melon/bryan/berserker

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Argh, tournie jitters. Forget hoping about tasting the pot, I now just don't want to be stomped into oblivion.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
niiice sounds good ^_^

violent d's IS the state college car though, me/him/melon/bryan/berserker
Wait... you got Bryan to say yes to go to a tournament? That kid never wanted to go to any and always said that it wasn't worth the money. How did u get him to go?

That is the Bryan that was from PSU Berks right???

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yes, but now he's all "i don't know if I want to spend the money" lolll

he's now a maybe, but I've been training him :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
nice nice

just so everyone knows there is a thread in the atlantic north section with a lot of posts as well so you can check there who is also coming
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287735

Also everyone remember to check that you are attending on All is Brawl!
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10733

Also everyone bring setups and get free venue and stuff!

I'll see if I can get a projector for this tournament, shouldn't have trouble getting one at all. Projectors make everything better :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, Violent D's car is going to be all of State College minus me. You guys will finally get an idea of how we roll as a whole, lol.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
slight chance rev might go if bryan backs out! talked to him today and he's slightly interested!

we're gonna have to clean the rust off these old bones ^_^

mib004

Smash Ace
MIB
Squall
Kingtoon
TUSM
Xzax
evan
Kendall
Steph
Ebo
.Com "may come depending on him having a game"

"Bassically all of UFB will be here so that's about 10 people added to the list". This event is gonna be nice there will be at least 40 people maybe even more can't wait.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yo, if Rev comes i might just tell my gf she's gonna have to wait to see me that day and i'll come to this.

<3 that guy.

But it would also be nice to see bryan for a change, haven't gotten the chance to beat him in awhile :-P

Oh man oh man oh man... i really wanna go again.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Yo, if Rev comes i might just tell my gf she's gonna have to wait to see me that day and i'll come to this.

<3 that guy.

But it would also be nice to see bryan for a change, haven't gotten the chance to beat him in awhile :-P

Oh man oh man oh man... i really wanna go again.

Dawg teams?
Ill team wit anyone idrgaf @ all.
btw im late I know but we only need 3 tournaments 2 be ranked? What placings? All 1st? Top 4? Wat?

Robfox

Smash Lord
It's not based on how you place, it's based on who you beat.
ooooooooo ok so lets say hypothetically I beat.....idk MIB and Fury but lose to Chibo and Inui. Am I still a candidate to be ranked? I mean jus for this 1 tournament of course.
EDIT: Im not callin anybody out but now that I think about it I have 3 MM's
Smurf - MK vs Fox
Vex - MK/Snake vs Fox (although im reconsidering the Snake part)
and some1 else I 4get tho LOL

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
yo0oo if Rev comes im going to scream like a little school gurl since i can't make it..He's so0o0o chill

@Robfox...like a heart attack.. I lost to his gannon in tourney once.

and yea mk vs fox or even diddy vs fox or snake vs fox or pika vs fox ( LOL) or pit vs fox ur choice

Robfox

Smash Lord
yo0oo if Rev comes im going to scream like a little school gurl since i can't make it..He's so0o0o chill

@Robfox...like a heart attack.. I lost to his gannon in tourney once.

and yea mk vs fox or even diddy vs fox or snake vs fox or pika vs fox ( LOL) or pit vs fox ur choice

i'll believe it when it happens. Dont get me wrong iJosh use 2 scrape me on wifi I jus cant C a non-Ganon main beat me irl inb4c*ckyness xD
if you are serious Vex then ok $5 deal?

Top Bottom