• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 3! (aka DSO14) October 9th ~ Philadelphia, PA! Were goin clubbin!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i'll believe it when it happens. Dont get me wrong iJosh use 2 scrape me on wifi I jus cant C a non-Ganon main beat me irl inb4c*ckyness xD
if you are serious Vex then ok $5 deal?
Uh, I'll do it for a dollar. Unless you actually wanna do it for more then that.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
its n0t the point of if he mains gannon or not its the fact of how great a player he is.. its like atomsk going random is still not a gareented win for anyone non super pro lol

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I'm coming to this cause I wanna see gay ppl, umm I'll get here walking I guess, I have Monday off, and get an early out of school. I should make it theoretically. 1/2 day walk, plus some cheap transportation

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Most Ganon mains suck with Ganondorf. Me, Vex, and Atomsk are way better than almost all of them. Vermanubis is legit, though.

lol I'm in a thread title

I'm trash though :)

Robfox

Smash Lord
Most Ganon mains suck with Ganondorf. Me, Vex, and Atomsk are way better than almost all of them. Vermanubis is legit, though.

lol I'm in a thread title

I'm trash though :)

Yea i've seen ur Ganon (I think it may have been brawl+) it was pretty good.
lol it's stupid 2 underestimate an opponent that's Y I withdrew my last statement xD
but i've seen wat Vex can do nd best believe im practicing 4 him nd this whole tournament in general (CPUs tho cuz wifi SUCKS) lol

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
practicing vs cpu's is really good.. i put 8 min timmer and practice my camp game and on stages i don't use. RC, YI, lylat,

Robfox

Smash Lord
Ditto my G
I also use the CPUs 4 MU decision. Seeing where I need Fox/Sonic for certain characters and which characters I need to go MK 4 (even though I hate usin MK now >_>) such as Marth, Shiek, or oddly enough Samus lol

Robfox

Smash Lord
yay I always wanted 2 meet Allied lol
@Wedginator Spacing + Camp my Sonic does not do well against it's 1 of the almost guaranteed ways 2 stop Sonic in his tracks. I can go Fox 4 her but that MU's no fun >_>. Im a weird player I can beat Samus on counter pics but not on some neutrals where Sonic is best @ lol.
Im such a noob-suckish player :'(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Rough rundown of the attendees expected so far:

-All of the usual Philly locals minus Smurf, Fury, and Nasty
*Chibo
*Vex
*Xzax
*Kaylo
*TUSM
*Evan
*MIB
*Kingtoon
*Squall
*Ebo
*Steph

-Some of our newer Philly players and classic players
*Beserker Swordsman
*Hammerheart
*Skoaran
*Sol Badguy
*Palpi
*PKSparx
*Vocal

-PA players outside the Philadelphia area
*Violent D
*Umbra
*Melon
*Other player in VD's carpool
*Other player #2 in VD's carpool
*Robfox
*General Woodman

-NJ players
*Chimpakt
*SuperMarioMC
*Inui
*Zucco
*Izumi
*Other player in Inui's carpool

-NY players
*Cheese
*Allied

-Maybes
*Slikvik (strong maybe)
*Other MD/VA players?
*Keitaro carpool?
*I Dair You
*Rave295
*Other NJ players?

Zucco

Smash Master
you actually have other people in your carpool this time?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
interact randomly. name tags is an interesting idea. normally i dont do them but maybe i could whip somethin up

na violent d's still coming, he's driving all the ppl from state college like umbra and melon

M@v

Subarashii!
Turns out I couldn't make it even I wasn't short on money.

Must-attend meeting with Fraternity alumni Saturday Morning, and Homecoming party we are hosting Saturday night.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
why is that?
Zucco refuses to leave his house more than once every two weeks or something.

He's not forthcoming with information or feelings, so I don't really know what's up with him actually.

Bottom line, he refuses to go, and that means I don't have the partner I want to win doubles. I'm a doubles player, blah blah blah, you get it by now.

Top Bottom