• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 3! (aka DSO14) October 9th ~ Philadelphia, PA! Were goin clubbin!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Bring Atomsk perhaps? Someone else good at doubles? There's bound to be someone good in NJ you can take and team with.

Also I'm surprised about Zucco, he even talked to me before about all the ID stuff so he seemed fine with coming and set on it. See if Vex can switch his shift so it's a tad earlier and he can get here in time for doubles? Kingtoon maybe?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Bring Atomsk perhaps? Someone else good at doubles? There's bound to be someone good in NJ you can take and team with.

Also I'm surprised about Zucco, he even talked to me before about all the ID stuff so he seemed fine with coming and set on it. See if Vex can switch his shift so it's a tad earlier and he can get here in time for doubles? Kingtoon maybe?
Atomsk is in MO until after this.

I'm not really surprised. I am quite disappointed over it, though. More than just because of the tournament.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

I'm actually going to ask if I can go earlier on saturday so I get out earlier, doubt that'll happen though, but I'll know by tomorrow.

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco refuses to leave his house more than once every two weeks or something.

He's not forthcoming with information or feelings, so I don't really know what's up with him actually.

Bottom line, he refuses to go, and that means I don't have the partner I want to win doubles. I'm a doubles player, blah blah blah, you get it by now.
Stop talking about me, hypocrite.

Zucco

Smash Master
I told Inui I would think about it, but even if I wanted to go hes insisting that I go to his house tomorrow since its easier for him and spend the next few days at his house which is something I just dont want to do.

He says hes being considerate for me and wants me to "get out of the house" but hes also being selfish since hes only going to go if he can use me for his personal gain(aka make money in doubles)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thats kind of lame, inui dont make him go to ur house early if he doesnt want to

whether or not u think its good for him u gotta let ppl live their lives sometimes

Zucco

Smash Master
Its a slow time in my life since I dont have school till January.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
soooo, my new job just decided I should have my first shift this saturday X_X

I'm desperately trying to trade shifts or get someone to pick up mine so I can come... ima be so upset if I can't come to ANOTHER one :cry:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Its a slow time in my life since I dont have school till January.
That's not why it's slow.

Stop talking about me, hypocrite.
Hypocrite? Because I said don't talk about me behind my back and complain others?

Everything I say to others, I gladly say directly to you.

You are in absolutely no position to try and paint me like the bad guy; I treat you too well for you to be able to pull that off.

I told Inui I would think about it, but even if I wanted to go hes insisting that I go to his house tomorrow since its easier for him and spend the next few days at his house which is something I just dont want to do.

He says hes being considerate for me and wants me to "get out of the house" but hes also being selfish since hes only going to go if he can use me for his personal gain(aka make money in doubles)
Yes, it is much easier for me to get you from school. You only pay for ~50% of what it costs to get you. Why don't you understand this at all? I know why; you don't appreciate things nearly as much as you should. The least you could do is save me a few bucks and about an hour of time and let me get you after my class. You act as if staying at my place is horrible; I feed you well, we play video games, and you're more than welcome to use my computer, play on your PSP, and anything else you do at home.

Correct, part of why I want you to go is personal gain. I'm up front and honest about it. There's no deceit here. But, I also enjoy your company and do want you to do more than stay home all the time; it's a terrible lifestyle for anyone and detrimental to you. We've had this discussion countless times and there's no reason to drag everyone else into it...they'd only agree with me for the most part, of course, so perhaps it's not as terrible as I thought...

If you would like me to get you on Friday, I will have to charge more as I have no class that day and would be home. You could also ask Izumi to get you. I believe he no longer works on Friday, so it should be manageable.

Now get your *** on AIM so I can talk to you directly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
plz keep drama out of thisw thread

if its a new job umbra tell em u had plans for this sat u cant avoid since b4 u started work, no way around that. u got dis

_umbra_

Smash Champion
already tried that man, they said if I can't find someone to cover for me i need to come in :( I'm working on it thoughhhh

I've missed way too many tournaments b/c of this kind of ****, it's starting to look like divine intervention lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Perhaps Inui has a spot open in his car? Maybe if Keitaro comes? Convince another driver to come and start a car pool like Izumi? Doom said he might stop by (for singles?) after his SATs. See if Long Island wants to come down and pick you up on the way?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Or the night before - It's good to get people out of the house!
No.

I would gladly house people, but I live with my old-fashioned Italian grandparents who are 80 and 84 years old. They have issues when I house more than one person to begin with, and I already have Izumi and Zucco over. They like Izumi, Zucco, and Rigel a lot, so it's easy to get them over, though.

My grandmother talking about them: "Dave is so tall and handsome and always eats all of my cooking. Anthony is so small and adorable <3. Also they are both Italian <3."

lol

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I have plenty of room, but people would have to get to my place by about 10am on Saturday.

GL w/ that.
yeah that, well I tried, GL to everyone going + it's not a big deal if I don't go, just wanted to get outta the house since parents are being annoying lately.

Yeah I'm a mexican/jew , I would complete ruin ur Italian swag ROFL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What town are you located in? Getting into Philadelphia is hella easy with public transportation, and this is within walking distance of the main train station of the entire city.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
What town are you located in? Getting into Philadelphia is hella easy with public transportation, and this is within walking distance of the main train station of the entire city.
North Jersey, I'm not trying toooo hard to go to this, I'd be great to go tho , it's going be a great trney and all but I'm tired, If someone can pick me up then we're definitely out, but I don't wanna get to complicated tho . thanks for the support tho

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
doom might show up late it seemed. perhaps you can take a train to inui's and get a ride down with him and a ride back from doom?

Top Bottom